Chapter 27: It’s tomorrow at my place lol
143 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A few days after the graduation ceremony, Birb's POV)

"Are you sure you had everything packed?" (Mom)

"Yes! I got toothbrushes, towels, soap, plates, bowls, cutleries, snacks, fresh foods in the freshener, 600 liters of water, washing machine, space breathing spell, spare space breathing spells, spare space breathing spells in case the spare space breathing spells fail, Soul Contracts memos, monster repellent spray, and my plasma sword." (Birb)

"No! That's not enough! Bring these hydrogen gernades and NTN1Neutronium sticks!" (Mom)

"Mom! I can make some on the way. Besides, I'm not going to raid the center of the Monster Cluster for my first mission!" (Birb)

(Later, at a Magica barrack)

"Now, for your first mission, you will raid the center of the Mystic Cluster to hopefully get back some star systems." (Veteran looking Magica)

Huh... turns out mom was right for forcing the explosives down my backpack.

*BEEEEP*

The veteran looking Magica was smacked on the back of his head by a more veteran looking Magica.

"Sorry about this guy's antics, he loves messing with you greenhorns. Before taking you first mission, you will be introduced to your squad. Take your time to get to know each other, but not too close, we're not responsible for military pregnancy." (More veteran looking Magica)

*Laughter*

.o.

(A while later, at the assigned dorm)

"Alright, it's a tradition that everyone say something about themself every time a fresh batch of Magica comes out of the oven, I'll go first. I'm Oliver, codename Cowboi. Got here a hundred years central time before you guys, and, I like trains. You next silverhead." (Oliver)

"Err... My name is Birb, no codename yet. Not sure what I like but I'm definitely going to Earth." (Birb)

*Gasp*

"Bro chill! That place is WILD!" (Cat Magica)

Spoiler

FYI, Earth is the newest battlefield in the Waora Supercluster War, then imagine the Mystics are able to build a hydrogen bomb, then they made the bomb and gave both the bomb the code to a citizen of Earth, or to be exact, she IS the bomb and the code, then the enemy side started searching for the bomb, well, they didn't need to try too hard, so now the Milky Way, or more specifically, Earth, is now a very hot spot.

[collapse]

"Well, everyone has their quirks..." (Oliver)

"Alright, I'm nezt! My name iz Hannaheoahajeghsuxnakahxneoanskpiaoyqeajduwnakfuyywhiaokaoeppoqjaiikajifuuheuiiwjwuaiikaiidiyfhwuijeidouwskowojsuwhisidhusisushiwiqjhsisjjwijsisishiaisihdhwisuhdhsiujejkdoikrotlpwokwiajqiejudjwiisjfoosjsosihdjdowkjsiakkdidnwnodojmdhbcjgngkvoskjsjsjhdj and I like kicking mean people in their crotch!" (Hannaheoahajeghsuxnakahxneoanskpiaoyqeajduwnakfuyywhiaokaoeppoqjaiikajifuuheuiiwjwuaiikaiidiyfhwuijeidouwskowojsuwhisidhusisushiwiqjhsisjjwijsisishiaisihdhwisuhdhsiujejkdoikrotlpwokwiajqiejudjwiisjfoosjsosihdjdowkjsiakkdidnwnodojmdhbcjgngkvoskjsjsjhdj)

"Oka-" (Oliver)

"What a coincidence, my name is also Hannaheoahajeghsuxnakahxneoanskpiaoyqeajduwnakfuyywhiaokaoeppoqjaiikajifuuheuiiwjwuaiikaiidiyfhwuijeidouwskowojsuwhisidhusisushiwiqjhsisjjwijsisishiaisihdhwisuhdhsiujejkdoikrotlpwokwiajqiejudjwiisjfoosjsosihdjdowkjsiakkdidnwnodojmdhbcjgngkvoskjsjsjhdj, but I prefer something-napping more than anything." (Hannaheoahajeghsuxnakahxneoanskpiaoyqeajduwnakfuyywhiaokaoeppoqjaiikajifuuheuiiwjwuaiikaiidiyfhwuijeidouwskowojsuwhisidhusisushiwiqjhsisjjwijsisishiaisihdhwisuhdhsiujejkdoikrotlpwokwiajqiejudjwiisjfoosjsosihdjdowkjsiakkdidnwnodojmdhbcjgngkvoskjsjsjhdj)

"Wai-" (Oliver)

"Wow, what a coinzidence indeed, Hannaheoahajeghsuxnakahxneoanskpiaoyqeajduwnakfuyywhiaokaoeppoqjaiikajifuuheuiiwjwuaiikaiidiyfhwuijeidouwskowojsuwhisidhusisushiwiqjhsisjjwijsisishiaisihdhwisuhdhsiujejkdoikrotlpwokwiajqiejudjwiisjfoosjsosihdjdowkjsiakkdidnwnodojmdhbcjgngkvoskjsjsjhdj! I hope we can be friendz!" (Hannaheoahajeghsuxnakahxneoanskpiaoyqeajduwnakfuyywhiaokaoeppoqjaiikajifuuheuiiwjwuaiikaiidiyfhwuijeidouwskowojsuwhisidhusisushiwiqjhsisjjwijsisishiaisihdhwisuhdhsiujejkdoikrotlpwokwiajqiejudjwiisjfoosjsosihdjdowkjsiakkdidnwnodojmdhbcjgngkvoskjsjsjhdj)

"Stop a littl-" (Oliver)

"Likewise, Hannaheoahajeghsuxnakahxneoanskpiaoyqeajduwnakfuyywhiaokaoeppoqjaiikajifuuheuiiwjwuaiikaiidiyfhwuijeidouwskowojsuwhisidhusisushiwiqjhsisjjwijsisishiaisihdhwisuhdhsiujejkdoikrotlpwokwiajqiejudjwiisjfoosjsosihdjdowkjsiakkdidnwnodojmdhbcjgngkvoskjsj- Ouch my tounge!" (Hannaheoahajeghsuxnakahxneoanskpiaoyqeajduwnakfuyywhiaokaoeppoqjaiikajifuuheuiiwjwuaiikaiidiyfhwuijeidouwskowojsuwhisidhusisushiwiqjhsisjjwijsisishiaisihdhwisuhdhsiujejkdoikrotlpwokwiajqiejudjwiisjfoosjsosihdjdowkjsiakkdidnwnodojmdhbcjgngkvoskjsjsjhdj)

"..." (Oliver)

"Alright, from now on you are Hannah and you are Hannyah, okay, no full name needed." (Birb)

"Oooh! A nickname! I heard friendz give each other those!" (Hannah)

"Okay? Why the 'y' tho?" (Hannyah)

"You're a cat right?" (Birb)

"Yes?" (Hannyah)

"Well... dog goes woof woof, cow goes moo moo, pig goes oink oink, da ting goes skrra, and cat goes nya nya, I guess?" (Birb)

"Oh okay." (Hannyah)

*Insert other characters introducing that won't be in the story because the author doesn't want to waste her time writing all 10 faes in the squad*

.o.

"Alright squad, are you ready for your first mission?" (Oliver)

"""""""""Yes sir!""""""""" (Squad members)

"Ah wait I forgot, you newbies need a codename." (Oliver)

*Insert scene of everyone tripping and falling over while Oliver scratch the back of his neck*




Lily: Hey! Who are you calling a hydrogen bomb?

Clearly, it's you.

Lily: Alright, I admit I'm a little unpredictable, but it doesn't mean I'm THAT dangerous.

...

Lily: Am I?

Well... according to plan...

Spoiler

Multi-layer spoiler protection!

Spoiler

Diversion!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[collapse]
Spoiler
[collapse]
[collapse]
[collapse]
Spoiler
Spoiler

The Lily Soul Race is basically god.

[collapse]
[collapse]
[collapse]
[collapse]

Lily: Bruh.

6