ꅏꂦꌅ꒒ꂠ
158 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mana" comes in many forms, but in essence, it's just that, a strange force that follows the will of sentient entities. It's a mysterious thing, appearing in all dimensions, all "p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ ̴̡̘̹̪͐͒̃̄ó̸̢͎̈f̸̖͔̚ͅ ̷̨̡͇̹̈͋ẻ̷̲̞͓̿̓̅x̵̧̲̗͐͝ͅi̷͙̦͈͆̂͒̒s̷̳̰̮̍͒t̵̨̻̅̉̿ͅä̴̘̰̫́͊n̸̲͎̮̽̓̕c̸͍̝̱̘̈́̓̓̌e̶̗̲͒̈͗͜" and can affect the dimensions themselves.

Anchoring the "mana" to your soul, and your soul to your body, is the "Soul Energy". Usually, when a "body" die, it means that the "Soul Energy" has ran out. The soul then reacts differently according to the "Soul Energy" that anchored it. A stable "Soul Energy" means that its shape is self-sustainable, meaning it's sine-shaped in all dimensions.

There are infinitely many dimensions, "time" can be considered another "space" dimension. To move through other dimensions means that you will leave your "p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ ̴̡̘̹̪͐͒̃̄ó̸̢͎̈f̸̖͔̚ͅ ̷̨̡͇̹̈͋ẻ̷̲̞͓̿̓̅x̵̧̲̗͐͝ͅi̷͙̦͈͆̂͒̒s̷̳̰̮̍͒t̵̨̻̅̉̿ͅä̴̘̰̫́͊n̸̲͎̮̽̓̕c̸͍̝̱̘̈́̓̓̌e̶̗̲͒̈͗͜" to enter another. A dimension is constant, smooth, which means only a slight difference in force is enough to send you to a different place than the first one when you move back and forth. This also means that there can be an infinite ammount of "p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ ̴̡̘̹̪͐͒̃̄ó̸̢͎̈f̸̖͔̚ͅ ̷̨̡͇̹̈͋ẻ̷̲̞͓̿̓̅x̵̧̲̗͐͝ͅi̷͙̦͈͆̂͒̒s̷̳̰̮̍͒t̵̨̻̅̉̿ͅä̴̘̰̫́͊n̸̲͎̮̽̓̕c̸͍̝̱̘̈́̓̓̌e̶̗̲͒̈͗͜" spread throughout one dimension. Combining with the fact that there are an infinite ammount of dimensions, the maneuverability is endless. In between these "p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ ̴̡̘̹̪͐͒̃̄ó̸̢͎̈f̸̖͔̚ͅ ̷̨̡͇̹̈͋ẻ̷̲̞͓̿̓̅x̵̧̲̗͐͝ͅi̷͙̦͈͆̂͒̒s̷̳̰̮̍͒t̵̨̻̅̉̿ͅä̴̘̰̫́͊n̸̲͎̮̽̓̕c̸͍̝̱̘̈́̓̓̌e̶̗̲͒̈͗͜" is vacuum so empty, any matter here will dissipate into oblivion. This earns it the name "A̶̡̧̡̛̝̲̪̪͉̳̙͈͉̳̥̭̲͒̀̂͐͋̒̉̀́̐́̃͒̒̆̅̄̽̅̋̌̄̒̊̕͘͝b̸̧̡̡̨̨̧̢͕̳͙̬̗͕̦̗͓̱̤̩̪̬̼̥͎̙̺̖̟̜̯͈͙̜̜̺̩̍́͋̏͆̏̈̒̇̓͆͗̉͐̿̈̇̒̋͋͂́̐̎̈́̾́̄̓͌̀̓͂̊͐͑͊͘̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅy̴̢̧̢̡̤̝̙̥̱̳̼̠̲̜̖̟͉̖͕̞͍̟̰͐̋͒̾̽͒̋̋̋̊̔́̒͋̅͛̉̀̔͐̀̆́͒̓̕̚͝͝͝s̷͈̙͔̫͔̾̍̓́̊̏̍̚͘͜͜ͅş̷̣̺̲̞̻͕̲̰͔̞͍̮̹̜̳̠̱͓̿͛͑̉̀͌͐́͋̀". The only way one can survive here is to have so much "mana" it hold itself toghether. The "■■■■" however, cannot be survived inside. It is the result of a tremendous "mana" ripping apart dimensions, creating an "E̴̡̛̛̛̜͕͙͍͕̯̦̮͎̼̩̠͌̐̿͂͊͗̈́̃͑̃̔̒̽͂̓̽̈͐͊̓̓̕̚͘̚͘͝͝͝ͅḓ̵̢̨̹̥̞̜̝̖̤̳̩͇͔̟͈̬̼̗̠̠͚͖͂̆͒̈́̆͛̈͊͂̈́̚͠ͅͅg̷̡̡̧̡͈͖̱̰̫͈̣̩͈̺̺̯̤̼̤̮̹̀̾͛̒̍́̽́̄̈́̈́̇̏͒̍̔̆̆͗̽̀̈́̀̿̌̏̏̓̂́̏͒́̄͋̌̔̉̌̽͘͝͠e̴̢̼̪̼̩͇͙̜̗̤̬͂̉̏̒̏̏̌̃̿͒͘ ̵̛̬̯̺͖̥͖̘̫̤̫͖͚̭̫̰͍̫̬̻̳͇̍̆̍̀́͑̿̈́̀̑̕͝͝ơ̶̡̧̲͔̬͇̲̲̝̣͙̪̓̊͛̆̔̎͋̂͒̌̋͐̈̉̍̕͜f̷̧̨̨̡͇̟̮͇̝̜̦͚̆̀̾̐͂̎̌͌̈́̽̃̈́͗̈͑͋̔́̄̈́̕̕̚ͅ ̸̨̠̹͕̦̰̖͔͙̭̟͖͈̠̥͕̙̲̠̺͇̜̘̩̱̮̜͔̫̥̖͉̯͙̬̬̄́͆͐̓̅̽̈̏͋̍͋̀̕͜͝R̶̢̧̛̫͙̖̤̪̟̩̜͎̼̣̹̙̞̎̂̈́̔̐͂̈́̍̅̀̔̾̈́̀̈́̈́̈́͗̓̈́ḙ̸̢̢̡͎̫̬̥̠͎̦͕̖͎̺̮̲̟̻̱̤̣̺̲̾̑͒̀͋̐͗̈̏̀̾̓̍̒̀͐͜͝a̶̡̡̢̗̯͖̙͈̘̮͙̪̦̲͍̮̲̜̣̺̼̣̱̲͇̹̬̻̝͈̓̀̒̈̇̈͐̒̌͒͗͐̆̀͐̓̂̉̌̈̀̕͜͝ͅͅͅͅl̴͚̹͕͌͋̅̂̒͜ȋ̴̛̻̿̐͑̋̓̂́̌́̈̿͒͝ͅt̶̨̨̧̰͓͓̣̥̳̻̟͕̬͍̦̯̝͙̦̯͈̱̣̳̭̙̳͎̖͎͇̮͈̪͎̣̪̦̥̞͍̗͉̳̠̩̽͐̑̄͌̏̀̾̑̾̄̔̏̿͋̏̎̎̑͌̉̍̓̃̾̈́̉̾̃̇̚̚͝͝ͅͅy̴̢̨̧̧̡̢̢͎̖̝̺͕͓̖͔̜̹̮̝̫̺͚̺̯̪̭̪̰̟͔̯̟̫̳̺̼̭̫͈̪͓̑̄̊̈́̀͌́͗̍̌̌̈́͋́͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅ", surrounding the nothingness that is the "■■■■". The "■■■■" is not made of dimensions, one cannot travel through it, anything that slips out of "reality" will simply turn "□□□□" as it cease to exist.

6