Chapter 3: How I became a Magical Girl but not this time
266 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I eye the eyes of the spying spider in front of me. I'm going to call her Spooder for now.

"Did you jus-"

"Yes." (Spooder)

"Alright Spooder, what the... wait what happened to my voice? What the hell did I do? Huh?"

Fucking D E S G A U S T A N G!!!

"H-How do you know my name?" (Spooder)

"Dude, we've been together for the last year, how can I not know your name?"

"W-What?" (Spooder)

"Fuck, this is so uncomfortable. *cough* [Henshin] *cough*"

Ahh... much better.

"W-Wha... How?" (Spooder)

"What do you mean how? You've seen much more from me."

"Y-You! What did you do to D*BEEEEP*?" (Spooder)

Hm?

"Now that I think about it, where's the Soul Link between us? Actually... isn't this... uh... huh...? Time isn't supposed to work like this!"

"Answer me!" (Spooder)

"Shut up you cute black crawly little girl! I'm trying to ri- *cough* What the fuck was that?"

"Wait... this... don't tell me... YOU ABANDONED THE FUTURE?" (Spooder)

"Oh... that little time travel detection device, thanks for letting me use it."

"YOU DITCHED THE FUTURE DIDN'T YOU?" (Spooder)

"Nah... that's not how time works"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?" (Spooder)

"Because I made it so."

"Huh?" (Spooder)

"Also, "time" seems to work differently here... *sigh* I guess I'll have to..."

"What?" (Spooder)

"Err... I... Where're the other me's? Also, shouldn't my body be ∞-dimensional?"

"What?" (Spooder)

"Alright, now I need to know. [Install Faecord] [Register "Impenetrable Lily"] *shivers* whew... that was cringey... [Call "Nyet Iyanovich"]."

*Discord call sound*

*Duding*

"I heard what happened. And I have one question. W H A T  T H E  F U C K ?" (Nyet)

"Нет idea, Nyet."

"I don't have any idea!" (Nyet)

"Russian."

"Okay, tell me, how did you get here?" (Nyet)

"I don't know, I woke up, hit my head onto something, then I'm here."

"Wait, what did you hit with your head?" (Nyet)

"Pretty sure it was another p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ ̴̡̘̹̪͐͒̃̄ó̸̢͎̈f̸̖͔̚ͅ ̷̨̡͇̹̈͋ẻ̷̲̞͓̿̓̅x̵̧̲̗͐͝ͅi̷͙̦͈͆̂͒̒s̷̳̰̮̍͒t̵̨̻̅̉̿ͅä̴̘̰̫́͊n̸̲͎̮̽̓̕c̸͍̝̱̘̈́̓̓̌e̶̗̲͒̈͗͜, I was planning to put it away then there was... a blank period? Then I'm here?"

"HITTING YOUR HEAD ON A... WHATEVER YOU CALLED IT IS NOT NORMAL!!! DON'T YOU SEE IT'S NOT EVEN REGISTERED ON OUR LANGUAGE DATABASE?" (Spooder)

"Huh? I can say it just fine though?"

"Stop screaming, Spooder. We need to investigate this further." (Nyet)

"Noooo! The Galactic Bureau of Investigation is a pain to deal with~"

"Huh? You dealt with them before?" (Nyet)

"Huh?"

"Eh?" (Spooder)

"Ha?" (Nyet)

"It's... I don't know... I do remember going outside of the p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸͊̀͠ to fuc- *cough* change the time mechanics to make changes in the past affect the future, so that I could go on a monster genoci- *cough* I mean defend the Fae Galaxy from the monster attack, then... it's very blurry."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CHANGED THE TIME MECHANICS?" (Spooder)

"Jeez~ Stop yelling, the silencing barrier spell can only dampen the sound that much."

"YOU CAN ALREADY USE MANA?" (Spooder)

"Yea, but Soul Power can do a lot more, you know? You can literally put something on an inextinguishable flame that burns on nothing."

"YOU CA-" (Spooder)

"Sweetie, what's going on in there?" (Mom)

"[Change voice "D*BEEEEP*"] I'M FINE, JUST WATCHING YOUTUBE."

"Stop staring at the screen all day and do some pushups! Your arms are like noodles!" (Mom)

"YES. [Revert change] Told you."

"..." (Spooder)

"You can use Soul Energy?" (Nyet)

"...Yea..."

"I thought you were a Mortal." (Nyet)

"Emphasis on the 'were'."

"What happened?" (Nyet)

"Soooo..."

*Insert story telling here*

"YOU... urgh, I can't even be surprised anymore." (Spooder)

"Yeah, like you should be."

"Wait, doesn't that mean you can snap the Monsters out of existence?" (Nyet)

"..."

"..." (Spooder)

"..." (Nyet)

σωσ (Lily)

""FUUUUU-"" (Spooder & Nyet)

*BEEEEP*

5