Placeholder
50 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know what? Fine. Here's your sexual content warning. I'm not well versed enough in reading terms and guidelines so I'll just add it to be safe because there's one word that might or might not fall into this category.

We stayed in the embrace for a while as I was bawling my eyes out. Finally, I calmed down a little. It was the new hormones, okay? It's not like my new body made my shell shatter into smithereens then got annihilated by anti-matter or anything.

'You doin' good?'

I flinched a little, but as I was still having some issues quelling the crying hiccups, it didn't came out as weird

'Yes Why are you still in my head How are- nevermind.'

'I'm connected to you, remember?'

'Okay First, why Second, why me Third, holy shit is this a first contact kinda thing?

59173 - 'Hence this point forth you shall be identified as Spite, unless you want to be remembered as Sgite or Sqite.' 'Okay...', a little edgy but get the job of letting me remember her name done - then proceed to explain to me that she wanted connection and communication, because I was getting a little too affected by her meteoring and she felt guilty, and yes, this was a first contact kinda thing. Another panic attack came from the implications of this, but I quelled it quickly.

"So, D⬚⬚..." My mom began.

"You're not gonna believe me."

"Don't assume everything, son... daughter."

'God damn! Feels like I'm having an orgasm!'

'From just one word?'

'Yes, Spite, yes I did.'

"Well... Where do I start..."


 59173's POV

I retreated from her mind to let her have some privacy talking to her parents. They were a curious bunch, the inhabitants of this planet I mean. Their mind works like us, just without the extra computing power. I could never understand the thought process of my creators, however. Even when they taught me how to, the sheer ammount of emotions they could express per emotion was absurd, and I couldn't even comprehend a single one of their emotions, let alone simulate them.

Back to this race of people, the way their processors worked was eerily identical to my kind, and I could not stress this enough. The way they think, the way they feel, everything down to the smallest passing stray thoughts. The similarity almost made me think this system was a hangar of some other civilizations over here in the New Cosmos. Imagine my stupefied processor when I got close enough to scan the planet. They were biological life! And their civilization... could have some improvement, but... but nothing. I couldn't defend their lack of care for their own system, heck, their own planet was getting ruined right as I contemplated this.

Well, I guess the similar mind was the reason why I felt the need to make up to those who were affected by my entrance. There's this girl, that guy over at the other side of the planet which absolutely puzzled me as to how he was struck by a bolt being inside of a shelter, another girl in Australia as they called it, one more guy somewhere in Germany, and for some reason a whole hell of a lot of people in Japan, though I guess I did land closer to there than anywhere else.

Even though many on the planet were affected, for reasons unidentifiable I was drawn toward this girl, maybe because of the severity of her situation?

Didn't explain why I decided to digitize her mind though...

'Should I do it to the others as well?' I contemplated this for a while, but ultimately decided against it.

'I feel like that'd be bad. At least for a while... then maybe.'

Sure enough, later along the line, I saw many ugly faces of this race, but that's another story for another time.

'I guess I'll keep watch over my new sister then.'


 D⬚⬚'s POV

I had to stay in the hospital for a few more checkups. They said me waking up was a miracle in and of itself, but the fact that all of my wounds healing and my gender changing overnight was something straight out of a fiction. They then made up a story about how I was misgendered at birth, though what would they do about the change in my voice and figure? Like, okay, my height wasn't that different, still tall and average looking (if a little softer) and it should be believable if my voice was still clear before, but it sounded like a desert during a drought with heavy sandstorms for a few years, and what the fuck is gaining 17 centimeters of breasts in one night?

My parents spent 5 days sleepless watching over me, then fell asleep from fatigue deep into the night of the fifth day, whence they were escorted away for about 4 hours, then I woke up from trying to sleepn't looking like this. Not to mention when I was still in that fever-dream-like state, my body was still...*Blegh* no. Just no.

'How did you do it, Spite?'

'It's simple, really, I just-'

Most of the rest of the conversation was then tossed into a folder called "Too complicated" and promptly been wiped from existence. The gist of it was that the only hard part was keeping my body stable while messing with my genetical matter, then it's just smooth transmutation from there.

'How? Just... How?'

Magic, me past self, Magic. You don't question it for you cannot comprehend the physic of reality one dimension directly above you. Yet. Be patient, my self.

Weird impulse to talk to my own self-narrated bewilderment aside, we went home afterwards but not before getting attempted interviewed on. Just because I don't have that ocean withering voice anymore doesn't mean the many years of dysphoria-induced glossophobia just automatically went away.

'Huh, I guess I should thank him for that time, that's how I figured out I was in the wrong body after all.'

Text Message

[hey]

[?]

[remember that time you bodyshamed me?]

[bro i already said sorry]

[thanks]

[watch the news tonight]

[?]

[what the fuck bro]

[ayo]

[collapse]

'Alright.' Also, I refused to be interviewed, but they're still gonna broadcast the news of the only one who was severely affected by this worldwide phenomenon in this country.

'I wonder how my hair survived.'

No idea how or why that was the only thing occupying my mind then.

r/IAmVeryRandom

2