Chapter 5: That time I got reincarnated as a bird spirit
1.2k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The guy who got Truck-kun'd POV)

*Skrrrrt*

*CRASH*

"Oh my god!"

"Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance!"

It hurts.

I was careless, I should have look around more carefully.

Mom was right, if my eyes are glued to the screen then one day I'll get caught up in an accident.

The taste of iron overflows in my mouth.

People looking at me from all around.

It hurts.

He's performing first aid on me.

Please

I don't want to die yet.

It hurts.

I can't hear anything.

Hot.

Cold.

The world is fading away.

Mom, dad, I'm sorry, I couldn't pay you back what you did for me.

...

Darkness.

Is this the afterlife?

Will I be here in this darkness forever?

I...

...deserve this...

I couldn't repay my parents for their love and care.

I...

I'm a bad son.

...

"How long are you going to ignore me?" (Italian voice)

"Wha?" (Truck-kun'd guy)

"Looks like you love your parents a lot, huh? How about I give you a chance to repay them?" (Italian voice)

"Yes! Yes please!" (Truck-kun'd guy)

"Okay. Here we go!" (Italian voice)

Ah, the light at the end of the tunnel.

Mom, dad, wait for me, I'll surely repay your love.

.oOo.

In the Fae Galaxy of the Salas Cluster, Waora Supercluster, a family of bird fae is welcoming their child. This is a big event since the birthing of a child and naming them will drain almost all the parents' energy, in this case, it is when the child breaks the shell of the egg.

*Crack*

(The following dialogues are in bird tongue, or with telepathy, or whatever you want)

"Our child is coming!" (Mother bird fae)

The father bird fae holds his breath.

*Crack*

As soon as the shell breaks, we can see a tiny silvery head with a golden beak peaking out of the egg.

Both the father and the mother look at their child with a shocked expression, neither of their family have anyone with silver feather.

"Our child!" (Mother bird fae)

"...Hi...ir..." Father bird mumbles.

"What is it?" Mother bird look at the father with a worried expression.

"His name, I'll name him Birb" (Father bird fae)

Mother bird gasps.

It's the codename of one of the greatest Magica ever.

"He'll follow the footstep of his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand father! I can feel it! His fate is to be a Magica!" (Father bird fae)

Magicas are the elite strike force of the Fae Galaxy in the war against the Monster Cluster. They are always in great risk of losing their life, but doing so while fighting the Monster is considered an honor for the faes.

They are truly in bliss right now, tired, but happy for the great fate their son has.

'Wait, did he mean I'll get another life? Now I'll have to find my old parents!' (Birb)

Yep, you guessed it right, Birb is the Truck-kun'd guy. His birth happened away from Earth 400,000,000 light years, 20 years local time before the dragon incident happen.

.oOo.

(When Birb is 10 years old local time, MC was eating dinner)

(This happens in the headquarters of the Magica)

*Slam*

"Dame! The Monster Cluster is attacking the Mystic Cluster with full force!" (Human fae subordinate)

"What? Already? Get the Magica Squads ready! We're departing now!" (Human fae boss)

*Rumble*

"N-No! We're already too late!" (Human fae subordinate)

"We might have a chance! Go! Go! Go!" (Human fae boss)

*Flutter*

The papers fall on to the ground.


A guide to biology for dummies


Mystics: Beings with full control over how their Soul Energy behave after death, letting them give inheritance to the right person. They usually have very strong Soul Energy.

Monsters: Beings who was corrupted by their greed and hunger for power, attracted to others that are not monsters with strong Soul Energy and have the ability to buff themselves by absorbing Soul Energy.


 

 

 


AMU1Anti Monster Union meeting record

Mystic Cluster Representative: Monsters has been spotted near the outer galaxies of our cluster. Currently the situation is under control, no casualties was suffered so far. This message of provocation from the Monster Dictator was left in a ruined galaxy. We need help.

Fae Galaxy Representative: We can send 5 Magica battalions there.

UCM2United Clusters of Mortalica Representative: You need to save your aces, we'll send our troops there. Our technology can deal with this level of threat.

Fae Galaxy Representative: What if they push forward with full force? You won't be able to handle that much.

UCM: We'll figure it out some how.


 

36