Chapter 6: Type 2 Diabetes
913 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Foxboi's POV)

What was that imagination? How can her mind be so crazy? Type 2 Diabetes has already passed out from the sheer pressure of that magic! Her Magic Power I can understand, but HOW CAN SHE IMAGINE THESE TYPES OF THINGS? WHAT EVEN WAS THAT BLACK HOLE? YOU DON'T JUST MAKE ONE CASUALLY LIKE THAAAAT!!!

"Who's there?" (Spooder's contractor)

"Eeep!" (Foxboi)

I... might have dropped the Identity Protection Protocol in panic... Hehe

"Is that another monster?" (Spooder's contractor)

"No! I'm a Magica!" (Foxboi)

But she still approaches me with menacing look in her eyes. Her eyes! They look like the color of space, black, absolute, suffocating.

"So it's safe?" (Spooder's contractor)

Huh? I noticed her headphones just now, was she even listening to me?

Suddenly, she grabs me and start petting me.

'*Inner scream*' (Foxboi)

Wait, how could it be this good?

No!

Stop!

Nooooooooo-

.oOo.

(Lily(MC) POV)

After restoring what should be restored, I hear something rustling. I look around and see a white haired girl wearing a white outfit laying on the grass. Suddenly, a white glow engulfs her and she now has black hair and normal, casual clothes, and a white something beside her.

"Who's there?"

It's mouth is opening and closing.

"Is that another monster?"

"No, that's Foxboi, another Magica." (Spooder)

What's with the weird name? But hearing it, I know why my Fluff Sense is tingling.

Step 1: Eye contact.

Step 2: Breathe.

Step 3: Casually approach chil- I mean fluff.

Step 4: Pick the fluff up

Step 5: *Petting intensifies*

During step 2, the music changed to a more calming tune. I wonder why...

"..." (Spooder)

O-Oh... That was magic?

"Yes." (Spooder)

Hahaha...

"You need to learn how to control the vast Magic Energy that the Soul Energy gave you. Having it enhancing your sanity point doesn't mean it's safe. This time it's only changing music, but who knows what would happen next time?" (Spooder)

Ok then...

Who's that girl?

 "She's a Magical Girl, just like you... Wait, she's been on tv for a while now, why don't you know her?" (Spooder)

The news and their futile attempts to cover things up, and I don't search anything about Magical Girls during the last month.

"W-Well, let's take them somewhere more comfortable." (Spooder)

*Smooth transition*

Okay, they're in my room now, (monotone) I sure hope no one will open the door suddenly and ask "Who are you and what did you do to my son?".

*Staring at the door*

Ahem, I said: I sure hope no one will open the door suddenly and ask "Who are you and what did you do to my son?"

*Staring at the door*

Oh... looks like my flag raising technique is incomple-

*Door opens*

*Stare*

"Who are you and what did you do to my son?" (Mom)

"Hello, my name is Lily, you are my mother, prepare to di-

*Cough*

Mom, I'm trans."

*Stare*

Should I undo the transformation?

Ah, she fainted.

Dad runs here.

Then everything is the same as mom.

...

I have nothing to narrate, can you stop reading my mind already? No? Fine.

"Ughhhh" (Magical Girl in white)

Oh, she's waking up. Hmm? Why are you asking why I, an uncaring bastard, cares about the monsters? The monters were all in the empty plot of land near my house, so if I don't do anything then they might ruin it.

"Hey you! You're finally awake."

"Ah... Wa! Who are you?" (Magical Girl in white)

"I'm Lily."

"..." (Magical Girl in white)

"..."

What do you expect? She only asked who I am, not why she's here or why am I petting Foxboi nonstop.

"..." (Spooder)

Don't worry Spooder, I'll pet you even more later.

"It's not like I wanted to be pette- wait, did you just tricked me into being a tsundere?" (Spooder)

Ehe~

" 'Ehe' TE NANDAYO?" (Spooder)

Ehe is a representation of a chuckle, it is a sound or expression made by someone when he or she realizes he or she made a stupid mistake. It is also usable when you're exposed of something that you were hidi-

"NO ONE ASKED!" (Spooder)

"Um..." (Magical Girl in white)

*Stare*

Ah shit, my social skills are not great, I can't even maintain eye contact with my own reflection.

.oOo.

(Type 2 Diabetes' POV)

When I woke up, I didn't recognize the ceiling in front of my eyes.

"Hey you! You're finally awake." (Female voice)

"Ah..." (Dell1Dell Harlow Key. Yes, this is randomized if you wanted to know, just noting it here so I won't have to randomize the rest of her name later.)

Perhaps I'm in the hospital.

...

But the hospital doesn't have a book shelf and the beds are taller than this.

Just then, a black haired girl enters my view.

"Wa! Who are you?" (Dell)

"I'm Lily." (Lily)

"..." (Dell)

"..." (Lily)

Why is she petting Foxboi? She seems like she's talking to her Magica in contract, let's wait a bit.

*2 minutes later*

"Um..." (Dell)

*Stare*

Ah, she averts her eyes, perhaps she's shy.

Wait a minute, if Foxboi is there, then that's mean...

"My identity got leaked!!!" (Dell)

I need a new name for Foxboi.
  • Do it. Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Don't. Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Meh. Votes: 3 27.3%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on May 2, 2022 11:18 AM.
31