Chapter 8: Soul Weapon, just not Lily’s
776 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Lily's POV)

"Canthhh yau lesh go ovph ma shiiksh." (D*BEEEEP*)

"Ah! Sorry!" (Dell)

That hurts, and I don't like the feeling.

Should I just ditch this body and make a new one, or should I turn off the pain receptors?

"Why did you disappear like that?" (Dell)

Let's not tamper with my body just yet.

"You won't be using magic like me in the near future." (D*BEEEEP*)

"Well you should just told me!" (Dell)

"Your eyes were so full of expectations, how can I say that!" (D*BEEEEP*)

 

(3rd person POV)

While the two Magical Girls were bickering, our Magicas didn't stay still either.

"So you're going to change your codename?" (Spooder)

"Yeah, I'll need your help though." (Foxboi)

"Hmm..." (Spooder)

'According to language and biology analysis, he looks like a fox... fox... fox... Kettu? No, too uncommon... Zorro? No, also too uncommon... Fokse? Sounds like shit... Kitsune... Kitsu... Katsu... Kots... Ketsu!' (Spooder)

"How about Ketsu?" (Spooder)

"Hmm... that sounds good" (Ketsu)

"Great, remember to report to Nyet." (Spooder)

"Will do." (Ketsu)

 

(D*BEEEEP*'s POV)

"... and that's why Garden Lanzey is the best professional chef I've ever known." (D*BEEEEP*)

"Well, personally, I still think LesBrandon Jack is the best professional basketball player." (Dell)

"But Zouzem Dough is the world record Rubik cube solver." (D*BEEEEP*)

"Lmao Saxi is the founder of the People's Republic of Shani." (Dell)

"Ha Cheese Menk is the founder of the Democratic Republic of Fodmin." (D*BEEEEP*)

"What the hell are you two even talking about." (Spooder)

"Spiders are cute, change my mind." (D*BEEEEP*)

"Cheese cake is tasty." (Dell)

"You want some cookies?" (D*BEEEEP*)

"No thanks, I'm on a diet." (Dell)

"It's sugarless, like what I want my blood be." (D*BEEEEP*)

"I'm not the reason why you have diabetes." (Dell)

""Stop!"" (Ketsu, Spooder)

"Speaking of diabetes, my codename is Impenetrable Lily, what's your Soul Weapon?" (D*BEEEEP*)

Veeery smooth.

"It's a pair of fans." (Dell)

"Ohh. Show me." (D*BEEEEP*)

She summons her fans and Foxboi disappear. Looks like the Magica turns into that form when Magical Girl summons their Soul Weapon?

No, not that kind of fans.

'His name is Ketsu now.' (Spooder)

Oh, okay.

Well, they're white, just like the theme of her costume, and has a fox-ish symbol on it.

"So how do you fight with these?" (D*BEEEEP*)

"I won't fight if possible, my fans have the ability to purify the mind of some monsters by hitting them lightly on the head." (Dell)

"Interesting..." (D*BEEEEP*)

*Huwoh*

""Hot single Monsters in the area!"" (Dell, D*BEEEEP*)

We quickly change into our Magical Girl form and jump out of the window.

Huh? What about my parents you ask? I teleported them back on their bed when they almost hit the ground, so they're fine.

So, what to monologue about...

Once, there was a great invincible warrior and no one dared to stand in his way. He travelled the lands searching for a worthy battle, until he discovered the Gates Of Shadows. He broke the laws of elders and opened the gates. The demons of other worlds were beyond them. They rushed upon him, tearing his flesh, draining his soul, turning him into a Shadow. And now for eternity, he is doomed to wander the world, and fight the demons he freed!

We're still not there yet? Ughh...

Ah wait, we're here!

There's another Magical Girl here, already fighting the monsters.

"Reinforcement, incoming!"

She's a golden shoulder length haired, golden eyed with the height of 172cm. Her outfit consist of full body armor, except the helmet, white in color and decorated with golden patterns. She looks just like the Prince on the White Horse save for the fact that she's a Magical Girl, not riding a white horse or any for that matter and she's holding a shield almost twice as big as her with no sword at all. On top of all that, the crest on the shield looks like a turtle.

"[Go to the Void you motherfuckers]."

"Skreeee!!!" (Monster)

"Vrrrrr." (Portal to the Void)

Oh, I forgot to tell you how Type 2 looks, she's in a white shrine maiden outfit, of course, and her hair is in a bun and looks white while her eyes looks silvery, height of 165cm, and Foxbo- I mean Ketsu is in the form of a modest white bracelet. That's all I can say about her looks.

"Thanks, I almost got overwhelmed there." (The Golden Magical Girl)

"Why do you have to kill them? I can purify some of them!" (Type 2)

"Dear, all of their minds were beyond repair."

"How do you know?" (Type 2)

"I have my abilities, okay?"

"Hey, what's your name?" (Golden Magical Girl)

"I'm Impenetrable Lily, and this is Typffft-"

"Hey! Introduce me properly! My Magical Girl name is Type 2 Diabetes." (Type 2)

"Pffft-" (Golden Magical Girl)

"Hey!!!" (Type 2)

"I can see where that came from. I'm Impregnable Lucy, by the way." (Lucy)

"Suits your build."

"Why are you called Impenetrable though?" (Lucy)

Shit.

How do I explain this? Not like I can info dump her on Soul Energy boosting the mind and stuffs.

"We don't decide on our codename right?"

"Oh, you're right." (Lucy)

"Well, since we're done here, I'll be going back. See you around."

Thirty sixth stratagem: FLEE!

 

I'm changing Foxboi's name because I want to have a Cowboi later on.

I'll use codenames for whenever they're in Magical Girl form, except Lily, since I don't mark her dialogues in her perspective.

So I was leaning more towards chains as Lily's Soul Weapons since her contractor is Spooder, and spiders like Spooder can create webs, which the chains represent.

27