Chapter 10: Bobby
582 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Right after the end of the first chapter, D*BEEEEP*'s POV)

I hate the news, their flag planting techniques are flawless.

Oh, what am I doing you ask?

Well, I'm just pedaling away from this fucking dragon.

WHY IS IT TARGETING ME???

It's chasing me very quickly.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT DO I DOOOO???

Fuck you dragon.

"Heed my words, puny mortals, for this great one, Bobby the II, will purge the world from your existence." (Bobby)

...

That's embarrassing. to say the least.

If my life ends here, might as well fall back into my imagination world.

'Imma slap yo fat dragon ass Bobby.' (Imagination D*BEEEEP*)

'AHHN! SLAP ME MORE!' (Imagination Bobby)

Wait, are those two going haywire again?

STOP SENDING ME LEWD THOUGHTS YOU INNER LUST DEMONS!!!

Wait, where is Bobby?

.oOo.

(3rd person POV)

 At the time D*BEEEEP* was thinking about slapping Bobby, the dragon in question flew away, like having an invisible hand slapped it.

He crashed into a mountain at least a few hundred kilometers away, and suddenly, something clicked.

His inner masochist has awakened that day. Ignoring his bleeding nostrils, he tried to stand up.

'The pain!' (Bobby)

Every single bone of his body was broken.

'The pain! ❤' (Bobby)

His scales backfire, stabbing deep into his flesh.

'THE PAIN!!! ❤❤❤' (Bobby)

Oh no...

What have you created, D*BEEEEP*?

.oOo.

A few minutes later, after healing everything, Bobby stand back up and look at the general direction of D*BEEEEP*.

"Thank you for opening my eyes, Master." (Bobby)

 

(D*BEEEEP*'s POV)

Errghh...

What was that chill? I felt like something shouldn't exist now does because of me.

"You okay?" (Layla)

"Yeah, thanks." (D1I decided to remove the *BEEEEP*.)

Probably nothing.

.oOo.

(Present, Lily's POV)

"...er..." (Bobby)

"Speak louder if you wanna do a monologue!"

"Master~" (Bobby)

"What the fuck?"

"Huh?" (Lucy)

And Type 2 just blushes.

"Please hit me more~" (Bobby)

What? YOU TWO! [Time Deceleration]

Hehe.

Isn't that what you wanted?

THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU KNOW HOW MY MAGIC POWER WORK!

We wasn't even conscious at that time, that's all on you.

I'll erase you two later.

So you'll castrate your mind?

#NoBulli

It's not castrating if I have no lust at all.

>:)

Well, what to do with Bobby?

I suggest that we return his state of mind.

Hmm... that's too risky, what if I make it worse?

According to statistics, if you have more minds working on the same spell then it would have more risks because everyone has a different image, but since we are essentially the same mind with the same imaging, the risks would be greatly reduced, and the effect should be amplified, too. According to this logic, he should return to before he became a monster.

Makes sense...

Alright Auda, you can drop the time deceleration spell.

Sure. [Time Aceleration].

And make sure to remove those two, I want no lust here.

See, that's why having multiple consciousness is good.

Now, prepare to change Bobby's mind back to norma-

Wait, he's a monster before, that means his mind was corrupted, wouldn't that mean I have fixed his mind?

You call THAT fixed?

No, we've just removed his monster instinct. According to what Spooder taught, monsters' Soul Energy wace formation is unique, so changing Bobby's mind wasn't the answer.

That counts as a win in my book.

Well, anyways, let's remove every abnormal effect placed on him.

"[Return to whatever you were before all these happened]."

His eyes shine with a black light and when the light dies down, his eyes looks more... arrogant, if I must say.

"What have you done to this one, you puny human mortals?" Bobby asks.

"I don't know man, ask yourself. 'Master', pffft-" And Lucy absolutely destroyed him.

"Puny mortals! You dare to laugh at this one? Do you know who this one is? The great dragon you puny mortals are beeing graced by his presence is Bobby the II, son of Bobby the I, grandson of Bob the XVII, and the next heir of the great Bobs family! Your lives end here, mortals!" He rages.

Yeah, I didn't help him, it was more like overriding his instincts, and pride, and the urge to call at least 18 generations of arrogant youn- ahem, respected elders, in his sect apparently.

O-Oh...

Don't worry Accenta, everybody makes mistakes.

So, what now? Chop him up? Mince his limbs? Puncture his neck? [Luxuria Sanguinis]?

Not now, Homicid. I'm thinking putting him under a spell similar to the one before.

Why would you keep that psychopath and remove two perfectly norma-

*stares homicidely*

 ...

never mind.

Well...

"...ly!" (Type 2)

"Hey Lily!" (Type 2)

"Huh? What?"

"Why are you spacing out? Help us deal with him!" Lucy says while blocking Bobby's attacks with her shield. Speaking of which, I didn't know the name of her contracted Magica, or, codename to be exact.

"Ah, sorry, I was talking with, uhh, Spooder."

"I'm worried about you, Lily, your mind looks messed up." (Spooder)

Don't think too much about it, I'm trying to settle things with them, peacefully.

Anyways, I think it's time for me to "bring out" my Soul Weapon, I've done deciding on it and I've been aching to show it to my fellow mind readers.

23