Chapter 11: Lily messing with Soul Weapon
493 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Lily's POV)

"Alright you arrogant young maste- I mean dragon, here comes your punishment."

Chotto matte~

[Time Deceleration]

I realized this a while ago but the costumes and weapons Magical Girls have correspond to their Magica in contract, so I think: 'Hey, chains!' and spiders have webs, so here we are.

Also, two and a half years ago, I wrote a story on Writing Center, "So this is what would happen when I get to be a Magical Girl", and asked my readers what I should have as the MC's Soul Weapon, chains was at the top of the list.

 So let's a use chains as the base.

Hmm...

Whip sword... Double pistol... Spade... Environment...

Hmmmm...

.oOo.

So, a pair of pistols that shoots spades that lodge themselves to the ground and turn the 5 meters radius space around it into my Soul Realm Environment, then I summon chains within it to bind the enemies and whip swords to damage them.

Yeah, not gonna work.

Design 1 Sowerdes
File Home Insert Edit

 

New design Ctrl+N
Open design Ctrl+O
Save design Ctrl+S
Save design as F12
Options  
Help  
 
Magica Sowerdes
Want to save your changes to Design 1?
If you click "Don't save", a recent copy of this file will be temporarily available.
Learn more
Save Don't save Cancel
 

Alright, let's see, chains...

*Drops a pile of chains on the ground*

Hmm...

Let's make them semi tangible...

Add some phantasmal effect... color, abyssal black... smoke, 50%... opacity, 25, no, 30%... glow, half a lumen...

Where should they come out of...

Spider shaped space rifts...

Okay, that looks good.

Alright, whip sword...

It's a little bland...

I liked scythe but another MC already had it...

How about whip scythe?

Yeah, that'll work.

The blade segments are connected by small chains...

I'll use the material that I researched for the last few months, Lilium. It's just Iron, then you shove as much mana particles as you can into it. Saturation of around 99.998% is pure Lilium. 100% is possible theorically but I'll need a stronger mind, let's look in to this later.

Blade segments: color, marker black, texture, smooth, decoration, spider web.

Handle: texture, friction efficient, color, marker black, decoration, spiral.

Spider web pattern: texture, smooth, color, vantablack.

Spiral pattern: texture, friction efficient, color, ruby.

So when I swing the scythe, I can use the blade as a whip and the handle as  a spear, or the whole, normal scythe, and I can use it to tear up the space rifts instead of just summoning them, just to make it convincing that I have less abilities than I actually am.

Alright, let's go!

*Ctrl+S*

Spoiler

Lily's whip scythe

[collapse]

[Time Aceleration]

I summon my whip scythe and point it at Bobby.

"Wait, you forgot to implement the 'Turning Magica into Soul Weapon" procedure." (Spooder)

Oh... uh... [Invisibility?]

"Yeah, sure, like that's gonna work." (Spooder)

"Wow, your Soul Weapon looks cool!" (Type 2)

Lucy looks at me with understanding eyes.

"I'm a chuuni and I'm proud of it okay?"

"Yea, yea..." (Lucy)

"Can't believe that worked!" (Spooder)

"Alright, now..."

I "cut" open the space to make the rift appear and summon the chains. Just to be fair with Bobby, I made them fully tangible and reduce the mana infused in the material down to 50%. I want to at least give him a chance to fight back.

"Ha! You puny mortals think punily that these puny chains can punily hold this one's pun- heavenly strength down?" (Bobby)

'''He stuttered...''' (Lily, Lucy, Type 2)

Bobby claws the chains, and of course, the chains brea-

"Ah! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Bobby screams in pain as his claws phase through the chains like butter cutting through knife.

Whuh?

"..." (Spooder)

Ohhh, right, a normal dragon slayer sword only has a mana saturation of 30% at most. Ehe~

"'Ehe' TE NAND... well, at least you did your homework." (Spooder)

"Huff... Huff... This one's father won't let you lowly *BEEEEP* *BEEEEP* *even a strong language content warning is not enough to protect me from reports for the toxicity of these statements* get away with this!" (Bobby)

"Yea, yea, classic young master lines." (Lucy)

Hey! Layla got the joke!

"YOU!" (Bobby)

Crash, roar, Bobby the I appears.

...

My Flarado su-

*Crash*

*Roar*

"You did the right choice to call this one, stupid son of mine." (Bobby the I)

Yes! I've mastered the first flag raising technique!

In case you missed it, I've been practicing Flarado for 1 months. And now I've mastered the very first technique! Thank you NEWS sensei!

Anyways,

*Funny punchline*

21