Chapter 13: The Bobs
378 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, uhh, now that Bobby the I is here, what now?

Should I limit my strength for entertainment purpose or should I go with the quick, clean and stupidly OP magic of mine?

Hmm...

I suggest both. You need something to narrate to the mind readers and also need to minimize the damage done to the environment.

Haha full throttle go brrrr.

Nooo! My narration!

Haha, I'm just kidding.

...

Or am I?

Please stop.

"Lily... Please go see a therapist." (Spooder)

NO!!!

Wait, I thought I removed you?

Uhh... Yousawnothingbyebye.

*Poof*

...

Auda?

Ehe~

"'Ehe' TE NANDAYO?"

"Eep!" (Type 2)

"Huh?" (Bobby the II)

"Eh?" (Bobby the I)

"You okay mate?" (Lucy)

"Ah, sorry, just... talking to myself..."

"I booked a spot for you at ****** hospital. Remember to go, alright?" (Spooder)

...

A-Anyways, -"Hey!" (Spooder)- I reduce the mana saturation of my chains down to 15%, and will try my best not to hit either of the dragons with the blade segments or the handle, should be doable for them.

"Come!"

"AHHN!" (Bobby the II)

*Just kidding*

""ROARRR!!!"" (Bobby the I and the II)

The two dragons let out an earth shaking roar and sho- wait, wouldn't this destroy the school?

[Barrier]

Great, now I won't have to worry about destroying the school.

Well anyways, the two dragons shot toward me, cracking the *Un-barriered* school ground and sending both Type 2 and Lucy flying.

Seriously? After three months and they're still at this level?

Let them be, they weren't educated in magic as accurate as us so some of their theories might be wrong.

I swing my scythe, detach the blade segments Woah cool! and stab the approaching ball of fire shot from Bobby II's mouth, dispersing So it's kinda easy, you just pump your mana in the fire and tell them to wreck havoc. By doing so, the mana particles wil- Stop! it in the process. Right after the flames clear out, Bobby I appears and tries to slash KILL HIM! me. The blade segments cut through space, opening many rifts and from there, many phantasmal chains burst out and cover Why are you shying away? me from Bobby I's assault. His claws break a few of the *Very nerfed* chains The defense is still up. I then use the remaining chains Gotta collect the damaged chains. to bind his hand #recycle.

God dammit can you guys please stay quiet? I'm trying to narrate the story here!

Sorry...

Ahem.

Bobby I is now bound, so I flip my scythe handle over to the axe end and attempt to slash him. Right at that moment, he got /tp'd away and another voice joins the conversation.

"Foolish descendants, how dare you have fun without this great Bob the XVII?" (Bob the XVII)

Ah shit here we go again.

15