Chapter 24: The Blood Monkey !Gore!
149 9 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"*** ****** *** * ******* ***."

"* **** ****** **** *****, ***** **?"

"**. *** **** ** * ******! *** ***** ***** *** ** ******** ********* ** ****** **** ******."

The conversation between the goblin and the swordsman is incomprehensible for the rest of the party, who keep a distance from the two of them. Suddenly, the eerie silence is back.

"** ****." The goblin says quietly.

"He said it's here." Whispers the swordsman.

A low grumbling can be heard.

"*** *** ****** ***."

"Aim for it's nose!"

A pair of blood red eyes stares at them, and from there, the body of the monkey seems to materialize from the shadows.

"** *** ******* ***** **** *****."

"It wields shade and blood magic."

With a roar, the monkey lunges toward the weakest in the group, which it seems to presume it was the archer. Freezing with fear, she can't move to dodge the attack. As Derlene was getting in to position to save the archer's ass, the swordsman tackle her (the archer) to the ground, dodging by a hair width. The monkey, annoyed that it couldn't get blood to fuel it's blood magic, lets out another roar and summons a swarm of small dark ball and fires them toward where the swordsman and the archer is. Derlene summons a shadow wall in an effort to intercept the barrage. Most of them were blocked, a small portion was deflected and some even fly to where she's currently standing. She dodges all of them and attempt to close the distance to the monkey. It starts to retaliate with some sick claws martial arts thing, claws meet dagger as the two of them engage in high speed combat. During her recovery period, Derlene also worked out and practiced some combat moves, so her moves are as fluid as Darla's. Some of the blows from both sides got through, and scratches start appearing on her body, but none has appeared on the monkey yet.

"It's skin is tough!"

"Remember the nose!" The swordsman yell at her.

She tries to stab it's nose, but of course, speed is not enough, she was overpowered by the monkey's and was sent flying. She hits many branches on her trajectory before finally hitting a tree. Her skin full of scratches and bruises, but she repositioned herself in the air so that her feet land on the tree first, so she didn't suffered from any serious injuries.

Though, the biggest mistake of the monkey is that it lost sight of a shadow magic wielder.

She then melts into the shadows of the trees and start moving back to the battle.

.o.

Mean while, the shieldsman is blocking the attack of the monkey, the swordsman supporting him with earth magic, and the mage and the archer trying to get a shot at the monkey's nose.

"*** ***** ***** ******** *!" Shouts the goblin.

A smirk appears on the swordsman's face.

From one of the monkey's shade ball, a darker darkness rises and form Derlene. Paralyzed by surprise, the monkey doesn't have enough time to raise it's hand to protect it's nose, and was stabbed squarely. The dagger, infused with mana, eject the mana out inside the monkey's head, and it rampages, leading to the head exploding. The eyeballs shoot out at high speed while bones, brain matter and blood shoot out any holes on the head. The skin, losing it's infused mana, weakens a few moments late enough to not be shredded by the force of the explosion. It's corpse starts leaning over, threatening to crush Derlene, so she tries to jump away, but depleting mana makes her bones feel like muscles and muscles feels like jelly. What's more, her consciousness is fading away.

'Damn, what an anticlimactic death.'

*Fwoosh*

*Thud*

5