Chapter 25: So, so dark.
147 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Changed the part where Lily talk about Dell's Demon Princess life.

As she regains her consciousness, she feels a delicious smell assaults her nose.

'Am I not dead yet?' She thinks as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Sorry if you're feeling sore, perhaps I tackled you too hard." The swordsman enters her vision.

"Urgh... Are we outside of the dungeon yet?"

"Yeah... define outside the dungeon."

"Are we outside of the dungeon we were in?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you sound so uncertain the first time I asked."

"Well... dungeons all over the world are breaking..."

"WHAT?"

"Alright, you're fully awake now. No dungeon breaks occured, everyone is safe, and the Hunter Association want to speak with us."

"DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT SO CASUALLY!"

Here we can see how her emotions plummeted into dispair when she heard the "dumgeons all over the world are breaking" part, and the first thing that came to her mind is the safety of her mother. Clearly, the trauma of being late to save her mother runs pretty deep in her mind.

.o.

After a bunch of unimportant questioning about how the fight against the monkey went, Derlene was allowed to come home.

Alright, then there's a bunch of fillers about her normal life, so Imma skim this part.

Right, so basically she bonded with her mother, went on a few more dungeon dives with the same team, and the weird behaviour of the swordsman in the background. Nothing important, see?

"Seriously? Lily? You've just said something about the swordsman's behaviour being wierd and concluded that it's nothing important?" (Spooder)

Well, I must have some funny undertone for my author self to write about, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

"Now you are launching the equivalent of a nuke against the fourth wall." (Spooder)

That's just a side effect. Anyways,

After a few years of normal life, at least as normal as a Hunter's life can be, Derlene finally reaches her previous life physique. She decides that one night of letting lose will be fine, but you know, with yours and mine experience with this kind of story, this is a huge ass flag. As previously mentioned, she let lose, and would you look at that, all the dungeons in the world chose this exact moment to simultaneously break, hell broke lose, her mother got caught up, she was late to save her mother, again, another mourning session, the swordsman turned out to be the child of a higher form of existance and a regressor, Derlene, drowned in sorrow, died after fighting through a city worth of monster, and thoughts about the two times she failed to save her mother filled her head while doing so. Then she was reincarnated, again, this time as the Demon King's daughter named Delia. Finally had a father, she was overjoyed and spent most of her time with him. Her father wanted to make peace, and the human agreed. Everything went well until the fire nation attac-*cough* I mean the human backstabbed her father, figuratively AND literally. She went through so much grief it's almost as much grief as I felt when CuppedHarmony put Jumping Starry Fox on hiatus 3 years and 9 months ago. Luckily it came back. Anyways, she went on full berserker mode and vaporized half of the planet, turning it into a hemisphere. At the end, the human managed to kill her somehow. This time she met a god and asked to seal away her tragic past. Turns out, another god wanted to mess with her so he cursed her to retain all memories of her past life and born into similar family circumstance and all that jizz. Yada yada fate, yada yada karma, yada yada wish, yada yada peaceful world, and so she ended up here on Earth. Any questions?

"What's the point of the previous four chapters then!?" (Spooder)

Sorry, it's just too anoying and not my style at all.

5