Chapter 32: Lily’s bizarre adventure
120 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*After Nyet explained everything*

"So... what now?"

"What do you mean 'What now'?! Our entire galaxy was wiped out!"  (Nyet)

"Well, it's in the past now, what can I do about it? You can't change the past... Oh~?"

"I don't like that 'Oh~' at all. You shouldn't have let her think of this, Nyet." (Spooder)

"How is it my fault?!" (Nyet)

Right, time is just another dimension, but how does time work? Hmm... Consciousness... Velocity... Shape...

"Just watch." (Spooder)

"A ha!"

"Namu amentabbha, dear God, Jesus, Mother Mary, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Buddha, Jade Emperor, Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, Ra, Huitzilopochtli, Allah, Shiva, Venerable Ancestors, and anyone who get this message, please protect this reality from the whim of this walking Reality Annihilator." (Spooder)

"Huh? What?" (Nyet)

"No need to worry, I'll just make my body ∞-dimensional and reshape it a bit in 'time', then mov- I mean had would moved back a little in 'our time', went to the Fae Galaxy, killed off the monsters and have gone back. This will probably a little difficult to get used to, but I'll manage. Thanks for the idea, Nyet."

.o.

*2 months later*

"Whew... phainarri dan- *Cough* phai... fhi... finally... Ahem, finally done."

"Please, any beings with high power , please stop her, I don't want to cease to exist yet." (Spooder)

"What? Why?" (Nyet)

In case you guys are wondering, yes, Nyet is living with us temporally.

"She usually take little to no time with her 'projects' and they were all galaxy wrecking. If it took this long, it means that whatever she created is beyond our current comprehension of what we call 'reality'." (Spooder)

"Nah, it's not that bad. Just that now I'm a ∞-dimensional being, which means I can see that reality over there, which also has 3 dimensions, oh, oh, that one has 4, that one 2, that one 63, that one 124,071,038,561,092,848,129, that on-"

"Fine! We get it." (Spooder)

"*whispering* what does she mean?" (Nyet)

"I can hear you."

Jumping Spider Facepalm | Jong Atmosfera | Flickr(Spooder)1The only facepalming spider I can find on the internet.

"Anyways, I'm going now, take care!"

*Proceed to move through time*

*3rd person POV*

"Anyways, I'm going now, take care!" (Lily)

With an unexplainable movement, her body shift and wriggle, then turn into an eldritch abomination, finally shrinking to various points as she disappear.

"See what I mean now?" (Spooder)

"...Oh..." (Nyet)

"Cookies?"

"Sure." (Nyet)

With dead eyes, Nyet picks up a cookie and bites into it.

'Tastes like data.' (Nyet)

"Yes, I made it from [Reconstruct]'ed broken computer chips. #recycle"

"Ah, the famous [Reconstruct] spell. Of course you would rebuild the thing at a quantum scale." (Nyet)

"Don't read their mind, they just witnessed Lily's work." (Spooder)

"You know that I do that automatically right?"

"Yes, of course, why wouldn't you? The spell only takes 1,000,000,000,000 moles mana per second, why wouldn't you keep it up infinitely?" (Spooder)

"Technically, it's a hex, but yes."

"..." (Spooder)

*Lily's POV*

Right, where is the Fae Galaxy again? Right, [Ctrl+F structure "Fae Galaxy"]. Heh, if Layla or was here, she would've asked me why the hell do I use powerful spells now. Cuz it'd be too boring to go all out, dummy.

Hm? What I did to my body? I mean, I couldn't have done anything about it since if I use the matter that is already making up my body, it will only exist momentarily, thus making each moments of the past an alternate one which will affect the following events in a wave-like way, the people in that moment will perceive that the me up until that moment suddenly disappear, and something in the past will probably have a hole in the middle of it since it consisted of matter that would be making up my body, in short, it will make the point of making a multi-dimensional body pointless since I can't... wait, if I follow that logic then wouldn't the effect of my actions of going back to the past useless since my present won't be affected by the past changing? God damn this is confusing. Think Lily, you have thyme, and time.

*Crunchy pre-fried thyme sound*

Mmmm... soothing taste... clear my mind... and [THINK]!

(3rd person POV)

A ripple spread through space, and time, depending on how you're positioned, anyways, almost no one sensed that happened since the theoretical dimensions themselves ripple, and those who use "mana" to sense wouldn't feel a thing as it is contained inside the dimensions. Those who sense with "Soul Energy" though...

(Definitely_not_a_human's POV)

Damn it Lily! What the hell are you doing inside my imagination? I know I could've stopped this before I wrote it out but seriously! Actually, you know what? I have an idea.

(Lily's POV)

Hmm? That's strange. I felt like that logic doesn't work anymore.

*Door opening SFX*

Well... my mind is full of other ideas now. Hmm, right, uhuh, yeah that'll work. Wait, was that the sound of a door opening?

*Door slam close SFX*

Ohhh! My Author self! Right! Wait what? Now that I think out loud, it sounds wierd.

Welp, back at the matter at hand, I think I can just recode the entire fucking TIME MECHANIC THAT IS HARDCODED INTO EVERY SINGLE SHREDS OF MATTER IN MY P̸̞̱̋̋̉L̴͓̦̓A̵̖̹͔͆͒̾N̶̳̊͆́͠Ê̵̘̂̆̇ ̸̻͎̏̌̈́Ö̶̺́̕͠F̸͙̹̥̤̋ ̸̧͚̗̻́̂̈́E̸̩̭̹̗̒X̸͚͛̒͆Į̶̱̽̅S̸̢̛̪̳͑̊T̷̫̲̤̈́͊A̶̱̟͠͝N̴̘̙͂͛͂C̷͚̭̯̓̓͝Ę̶̖͚̹͐̈́̑̚!!!

*Cough* Calm down, Lily, if you're to be a programer, you'll need to deal with similar things. Now, let's go.

*Sneeze* I'm back, I guess

The mountain training proved very productive as always. Well, next time I guess I'll just say I need sometimes to actually plan what's going to happen next. On another note, this chapter is longer than I expected, but oh well, that's a good thing.

You shouldn't expect long chapters from me.

4