Chapter 33: Lily’s bizzare adventure part 2
104 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*After rigorous testing*

Hmm... How about I do th-

"Hey! What in the flying result of the sexual intercourse between my parents are you doing to my p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ ̴̡̘̹̪͐͒̃̄ó̸̢͎̈f̸̖͔̚ͅ ̷̨̡͇̹̈͋ẻ̷̲̞͓̿̓̅x̵̧̲̗͐͝ͅi̷͙̦͈͆̂͒̒s̷̳̰̮̍͒t̵̨̻̅̉̿ͅä̴̘̰̫́͊n̸̲͎̮̽̓̕c̸͍̝̱̘̈́̓̓̌e̶̗̲͒̈͗͜?" (Eldritch being)

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

"What do you mean don't worry? I spent so long to code the physic engine for it and you're messing it all up!" (Eldritch being)

"What do you think all these test p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠s̷̳̰̮̍͒ are for?"

"But still!" (Eldritch being)

"And let me say one thing, your codes suck."

"Wha- how are you here anyways?" (Eldritch being)

"That's where your codes suck, you didn't even put a barrier to prevent mana from leaking into the running program."

"Wait you can use Soul Energy?" (Eldritch being)

"It's not my fault that that's how the plot goes."

"What?" (Eldritch being)

"What?"

"..." (Eldritch being)

"..."

"A-Anyways, what are you doing out here?" (Eldritch being)

"Changing the time mechanic and rework the magic system."

"But it's already good..." (Eldritch being)

"No it's not."

"O-Oh... I guess teacher was right, I should have been a streamer." (Eldritch being)

"Alright I'm going back to coding."

"I'll go get the camera." (Eldritch being)

"..."

"Isn't this the part where you ask me about my name?" (Eldritch being)

"Ah, yes, Cthala right?"

"H-Ho-" (Cthala)

"Mind reading hex."

"Ah, right." (Cthala)

.o.

*A long "time" later*

"Hey there it's Cthala, welcome back to Let's p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ it out. Today we're checking out the p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ our friend Lily here made, called Naruto." (Cthala)

Yep, I named it Naruto to avoid copyright.

Wait, does it count as copyright if an eldritch being makes a new p̷͙͇͍̍̓̽̋l̶̹̱͐́ͅą̴̬̔̽̀͝n̶̝̰̂̀ͅĕ̸̢̼̬͊̀͠ ̴̡̘̹̪͐͒̃̄ó̸̢͎̈f̸̖͔̚ͅ ̷̨̡͇̹̈͋ẻ̷̲̞͓̿̓̅x̵̧̲̗͐͝ͅi̷͙̦͈͆̂͒̒s̷̳̰̮̍͒t̵̨̻̅̉̿ͅä̴̘̰̫́͊n̸̲͎̮̽̓̕c̸͍̝̱̘̈́̓̓̌e̶̗̲͒̈͗͜ based off of a manga series?

After done messing around with time physics, I went ahead and recreated Nalt to test out a few stuffs I learnt. That universe was full of time travel and magical energy bull shits, so it's perfect to test out my programing skills.

Now what should I do after I return?

...

"I hope you enjoyed the video and I'll see you next time." (Cthala)

Oh hey, Cthala is done recording.

"Hey, it's time for me to go back."

"What? Why? We have just reached 1M subs on EldritchTube recently!" (Cthala)

"I mean, I gotta return at some point right?"

"Ah... Right..." (Cthala)

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon enough."

"At least let me post a farewell video. Your fans won't fare well with you suddenly disappearing." (Cthala)

"Fine."

.o.

"Hey I'm back... Hm?"

The world is burning, my house is in shamble, bloody mutilated bodies litter the ground.

"KAI!"

"Told you genjutsu of this level won't work on her."

"Damn..." (Layla)

"Hey Nyet!"

*Discord call sound*

*Duding*

"What?" (Nyet)

"I saved the Fae galaxy from the Monster Assault."

"What Monster Assault?" (Nyet)

"You're welcome."

*Sigh* I'm tired from all the maths I did in the outer land.

Imma go to sleep.

Should've end the last chapter earlier.

5