Chapter 4: No antimatter, no swinging weapon around carelessly, welp, back to the classic then.
85 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No, actua- GOD DAMN IT THIS IS THE THIRD TIME!"

"Err... what?" (Nyet)

"HOW COME WE KEEP GETTING SENT TO THE PAST?!" (Spooder)

"I'LL DIE BEFORE I KNOW! AND I'M FUCKING IMMORTAL!"

"<SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO THINK HERE!>"

"HOW ARE YOU IMMORTAL?!" (Spooder)

"<SHE HAS AN ENTIRE FUCKING CLUSTER WORTH OF SOUL ENERGY!>"

"IF YOU'RE SPOODER THEN WHO THE FUCK AM I?!" (Spooder)

""<AAAAAAAAAAAAA!>"" (Lily, Future Spooder and Past Spooder)

*A while later*

"Alright, calm down, calm down, I think I see the problem."

"What is it?" (Nyet)

"*Crying in existential crisis*" (PSpooder)

"Our Soul Linking. If I could go back in time the first time and bring along FSpooder with me then that means I can for PSpooder as well."

"*Crying stops* Wait, why would FSpooder be inhabiting the same body as you and I'm not?" (PSpooder)

"Maybe the ammount of time we traveled back? It might be that the Soul Energy FSpooder had wasn't enough to witstand a pull on the Soul that long?"

"Hmmm... that is plausible." (Nyet)

"Well, we have another problem at hand."

"Wha-" (Nyet)

*BOOOOM*

"*Sigh* again... [Ctrl+A {Targets:[(soulRace:"Lily")]}] [Ctrl+V {model:(id:"eldritchAbomination1")}]"

*Fwish*

"...The fuck I just witnessed?" (Nyet)

"No idea." (PSpooder)

(Back to Lily)

"*Sigh* nothing flashy works, I guess I'll go with that classical spell."

<You created it.>

"Yep, classical. Ты улечу, убегу, испарюсь, [Luxuria Sanguinis]"

 *Coughs blood* (Monsters)

*Insert biomass being altered sound here*

*Glass shattering*

"Ahh... been a while since I used this."

"Wow! That's fucking gory! How did you do that?" (Type 2)

She's basically looks the same but with a baseball bat instead of a pair of battle fans.

"I first opened the Gate of Death for the Monsters, increasing bloodflow, then the Gate of Pain, causing internal bleeding, then the spell will start to heal the damaged tissues with speed so fast even the speed of your mom entering your room after you finished your homework and started gaming is like a snail's speed, then I freeze their blood, apply simple vector changes to the crystal structures to make it burst. Simple, right?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds cool!" (Type 2)

Hmm... still cute as a happy-go-lucky psychopathic girl.

Changed 'mana' to 'Soul Energy' in chapter 33.

3