Chapter 5: Type 2 Psychopa- wait waht? Koff-, I mean what? Also saving Lucy cuz why not?
91 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmmm... so Ketsu, you still stick with her even knowing she's a psychopath?"

"I told you, my name is Neko, Yes, she's got the highest amount of Soul Energy around here save for you." (Neko)

"Weird name for a fox. You really were desperate, huh? Although, you think that the amount of Soul Energy have anything to do with her being a psychopath?"

"That's mean, I came up with it myself! She's been a psychopath since before all these happened." (Neko)

"We all know you don't have a knack for naming, Guranma. That's so, huh?"

"How the fuck are you guys keeping two conversations running at the same time?" (PSpooder)

After turning the Monsters into weird lumpy corpses which will totally not give anyone trypophobia, or hemophobia, or dysmorphobia, or PTSD... alright... anyways I invited Type 2 to my house and now I'm talking to Neko while my parents are having a panic attack after hearing that the "leader" (manager) of the "Magica" is here. Seriously why have no one questioned his choice of codename? Well he seems calmer than that "Foxboi" when I first met so that's that. *Whispering* Even though they're the exact same person.

*Awkward silence with Lily's parents panicking in the background*

"Hey do you know that if you use my spell on a dragon its eyes will pop out?"

"Cool." (Type 2)

*More awkward silence*

"So no one is going to question how in the ever living activity of reproduction between two entities she was able to not only create a spell on her first day, and test it out on a fucking dragon just to put up that little fun fact? No? Just me? K." (PSpooder)

"What happened?" (Neko)

"She's in rejection of what I did and the explanation she received when she asked me about how I'm able to use magic."

"Well? Screw it, you know how to fight and that's all that matter." (Neko)

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..." (PSpooder)

"*Sigh* never thought I would see myself like this. Also stop putting me in control." (FSpooder)

<Nope. Ah damn it."

"So... what now?" (Neko)

"Change your name to Ketsu."

"No." (Neko)

*Stare*

"..." (Neko)

*Stare*

"..." (Neko)

*STAREEEEEEEE-*

"Alright, alright." (Ketsu)

"Good."

*Huwoh*

"Ah, another Monster attack, let's go."

*1 Flying Thunder God seal later*

"Yo, need help?"

<When the fuck did you put a seal on her?>

C'mon, can't an eldritch abomination enjoy cool space technique which it substituted with it's ability to go through higher dimensions?

<Ah, right.>

"JESUS CHRIST where did you come from?" (Lucy)

"I'm not hi- *cough* I mean, I teleported."

"Who are you?" (Lucy)

"I'm Lily."

"..." (Lucy)

"..."

"..." (Monsters)

"Well anyways [See you Monsters in the ■■■■ but not really because it doesn't exist]."

*Then reality rips asunder and everyone dies, the end.*

*Just kidding, 3rd person POV*

Black rifts appear behind every Monsters then a strong suction force sucks all of them into their respective rifts. As soon as the Monsters go through the rift, the part that already went through seems to be not relevant anymore, seemingly not even existed in the first place. As soon as every single Monsters turned □□□□, the rifts close according to Lily's will.

*Lily's POV*

"Whew~ that was a work out."

ಠ_ಠ (Lucy)

"What?"

"Okay, that's a weird Soul Weapon to have." (Lucy)

Ohhh, right, Soul Weapons!

<You forgot about that?>

I mean I got a custom made one, so I don't particularly care about them.

<You made it.>

As I said, custom made.

"Ehem, hello Lay- *cough* I mean Lucy, I'm D*BE- *cough* I mean Lily."

Ah, her eyes widened in recognition. Oh well, better now than later.

"YOU BECAME ONE?" (Lucy)

"Yes."

"HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" (Lucy)

"I became one today."

"EXCUSE ME WHAT THE FUCK?" (Lucy)

"I became one today."

"WHAT ABOUT THE IDENTITY POLICY?" (Lucy)

"Stop screaming, and I read the terms and conditions, there were no identity policy."

"There is... was one." (PSpooder)

<Calm down young me.>

3