Chapter 9: Bombs
66 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived in America without a hitch... Where are all the airborne Monsters?

<They fear you.>

...Haa~ So boring!

"Excuse me Ms. Lily, we're from the FBI and we need you to follow us." (FBI guy)

"...That was fast." (Layla)

"Nah, they should've barged into the plane first if they were to be fast."

"We won't go that far." (FBI guy)

"Yes you do."

*Stare* (Lily)

*Stare* (FBI guy)

*STARE* (Lily)

*STARE* (FBI guy)

*STAAAAAAARE* (Lily)

*STAAAA-* (FBI guy)

"Anyways, lead the way."

"*Cough*" (FBI guy)

'Scary! I'm retiring after this.' (FBI guy)

*Smooth transition*

"So tell me Ms. Lily, why are you here? What is your purpose?" (Interrogator)

"I heard your MGs integrated into the military so I want to check it out."

"Alright, what is your real reason?" (Interrogator)

"I heard your MGs integrated into the military so I want to check it out."

"My patience have limit, Ms. Lily. Tell me your actual reason to come here." (Interrogator)

"As I said-"

"I wonder where the terrorist that escaped to *BEEEEP* went? Aren't you curious?" (Interrogator)

"Oh, that shrimp? Yeah no worries, he only have a dozen rocket launchers, six hundred rounds of bullets and a minigun."

"Wait what?" (Interrogator)

"Poor guy didn't know what he got into when he broke into my house last week. Now his mind is broken. *Sigh*"

"H-Huh?" (Interrogator)

"Oh! Right! There's also this guy with a nuclear launch code, but his eyes when the explosion was space locked was priceless."

"W-Wait wha-" (Interrogator)

"Then there's this lady with a laser gun claiming she stole it from area 51, so I showed her a real laser gun. I mean if it couldn't even melt an asteroid then might as well be used as a laser pointer."

"O-Ok sto-" (Interrogator)

"Oh also I made a mana bomb, it's really potent when used by the maker since the mana is really easy to control and making it react like neutrons actually make the bomb collapse into a black hole."

"Ms. Lil-" (Interrogator)

"Oh, speaking of black holes, I found a way to make a worm hole. Although the space around the thing will behave a little strange, but anyways, with enough mana you can sustain a fold into a higher dimension."

"*Transceiver buzz* Let me out of here I'm tired. *Transceiver buzz*" (Interrogator)

"Ah, just a warning, if you fold it like that, you will lose the 'inside' of the worm hole. I'm currently working on a more rift-like solution but it's kinda impossible without a substantial amount of Soul Energy."

"You can stop no-" (Interrogator)

"Oh speaking of Soul Energy..."

"*Groan*" (Interrogator)

(4 hours later)

"...and that's the differences between mana and Soul Energy. Thank you for coming to my TIMtalk."

"*Sound of soul leaving body*" (Interrogator)

"*Transceiver buzz* Connor, can you come out? We are encountering several terrorists with magic. *Transceiver buzz*" (Agent on the other end)

"*Groan* *Transceiver buzz* Anything but staying in here. *Transceiver buzz*" (Connor)

"Can I get out too?"

"...Fine, but you need to convince the others yourself." (Connor)

"Oh I will~"

'I'm sorry guys, be my scapegoat.' (Connor)

(Around 3 hours later)

"...the mana imbued in their wings makes the wind created extra powerful, letting them lift their heavy bodies up from the ground..."

*Hand raise*

"Yes."

"Wouldn't that make their mana expenditure extremely high? How are they able to keep flying for so long?"

"Ah, that's because of this mana artery over here, you see..."

(21 hours of continuous lecture later)

*Painful groans*

"...that was my crash course to dragon anatomy, thank you for listening."

"SOMEONE LET HER OUT!" (Agent)

5