Ch.4 : the Ernest family (1)
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Phenia left, Draven continued to work because during this period many stories occurred. Therefore, he had to take this time to finish everything quickly for the next plan.

For years, he harbored a grudge and pretend to be good to the Cabares family. And it seemed like luck was on his side that all the plans seemed to go smoothly. The rest, it just only seized all of Cabares' affairs and assets are taken back to him and the Ernest family. Because originally all of them belonged to Ernest, not Cabares!

The Ernest family was originally a simple merchant family, running a trading business until they had a wealth of about one. Till his great-grandfather took the knowledge of being a carpenter to invent a rickshaw but use horses to drag them as transporting goods which later became popularly known as the carriage.

At first, his great-grandfather only thought that it would be made to carry the goods that he had picked up from other cities to sell. Later the people's demand for goods increased. Causing the need for many carriages then he had to make more carriages. So, his great-grandfather took this opportunity to expand his business by renting carriages for transport.

After that, more people began to pay attention to the carriages because it's more comfortable than riding a horse. Therefore, customers would always order him to make carriages for them. Until his great-grandfather saw the opportunity to earn a lot of money. So he started a business producing horse-drawn carriages, and it had a better response than expected. However, most of the customers will be wealthy people because the price of the carriage was too high for ordinary villagers to buy.

The horse-drawn carriage business was then passed on to his grandfather as a second generation. His grandfather saw that only the wealthy could sit because they were the only group with purchasing power, but the poor and ordinary villagers still had to depart by horses, donkeys, or feet. So, he thought of making a cheap carriage for sale and started a carriage rental business for people who didn't have enough money to buy an expensive carriage.

This was a turning point for the Ernest family. When all business is booming, Ernest family became one of the wealthiest merchant families in the city at the time. After that, his father, Detias who is the eldest son of Ernest family was the successor of those enormous businesses from his grandfather.

His family was always happy. Until one day his happiness had to collapse on the day, he turned ten. The day he saw his father and mother die of poisonous pills because the Cabares family was forced to sell their business.

From that day his life immediately began to plunge into misery. The wealthy Ernest family became bankrupt. The mansion he lived in had to be sold until he had no place to live. Besides that, his uncle, Draco, had disappeared. And then his father's younger sister, Divanna, was married out and moved to the capital.

Draven was unable to contact his uncle and aunt at all. In the end, he became an orphan at the age of ten and left alone since then. He has nowhere to go until a young pastor came to meet him and took him to a church located in a small village that is far from prosperity.

His savior's name was Pastor Stefan Salami. Draven regarded him as his second father because if the pastor didn't help him, he probably wouldn't survive to this day.

When he was at church, he always studied and work hard to improve himself. Pastor Stefan had mercy on him very much and supported him in everything. Till he had knowledge that could go out and live on his own.

When he turns fifteen, which is the age that is considered mature. He said goodbye to Pastor Stefan and left the church to live his way with another friend. He saw the Cabares family's recruitment announcement posted all over the place. Thus, some feeling that had once slept in him began to awaken again and that's the beginning of his revenge on the Cabares family.

He started to apply as an accountant for the Cabares family. It was thanks to Pastor Stefan that he had hired someone to teach him about accounting made him enough to have some knowledge of the account. And it seems that luck was on his side because he got that job as expected.

Leon Cabares, who had taken all of Ernest's affairs, saw his talent. Therefore, let him work in the position of his aid. It made him closer to Leon and his way of revenge grew closer to the truth.

Then he met a girl four years younger than him, Lear Cabares, and it seemed that she liked him very much. So suddenly some plan popped up in his head.

Until now, more than thirteen years had passed since he had suffered the pain that the Cabares family had given him. It's close to being true. He immediately married Lear two years ago. His plan was ninety percent successful and soon he will completely do all plans.

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

This is my first Eng. novel. Thanks for reading!! If you want to support me you can send a message to me or give me a tip. However, just you reading my story it's my honor for me.

0