Ch.5: Unexpected (1)
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning at the Eihenstein Manor—

Lear woke up with a tired expression. Because that night, she stayed up and read a book a little late. Until she forgot that today she had an appointment with the doctor at Lady Rana who is Lord Camerian's wife and her aunt, made an appointment with the doctor to check her state of mind. And then, guaranteed a document confirming that she was not the lunatic as Draven had been accused of her.

If it was before, maybe yes. But not with the currently!

"I'm going to die, I'm so sleepy."

Lear's muffled murmur rang out. While sitting for the maid to brush her hair, put on make-up, and get dressed to have breakfast before an appointment with the doctor.

“Miss, can't you sleep?”

The maid asked as she noticed the darkening under Lear's eyes. In addition, Lear's expression was not very fresh. Made the maid feel a little worried as well.

Three days before she saw Lear, she still couldn't believe that Lear was the real grandson of her lord, Lord Cameron. Because of the condition she saw, she felt extremely pitiful for this woman. Both old dirty clothes and her shabby body seemed as if she hadn't had any proper food for a long time. But the only thing that convinced her that Lear was the Lord's grandson was the amethyst purple eyes, the signature of the Eihenstein bloodline.

Since that day, she has overseen taking care of this lady. Until today, she could tell that this lady was beautiful and dignified. Both long, silky silver hair and white skin matched her elegant eyes. More importantly, she felt Lear's aura was majestic and respectable different from the general lady she had ever seen.

But today was the first day she saw the other side of this Lear who has femininity like any other woman.

“Yawn— I just didn't get enough sleep. Last night I read a book a little late. I'm so tired today. Thank you, Mia, for worrying about me.”

Mia gave a small smile before brushing her hair gently.

"It's done, Miss."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the sound of the butler of the Eihenstein manor coming to warn of breakfast time. Lear took a deep breath and immediately adjusted her mood to get ready because she had so much to do today.

----------

“Good morning, Aunt.”

Lear bowed her head and greeted Lady Rana gracefully until Lady Rana couldn't help but admire her in her heart.

“Um— sit down, Lear…but why is your face like that? Are you not feeling well? Is the bedroom uncomfortable? Do I change the room for you?"

Lady Rana asked worriedly. The first day she saw this young woman she felt pity when she listened to her story. She was furious at those people who had attacked this fragile woman.

"Never mind aunt, I just don't sleep enough because I'm reading a little late. There is nothing that Auntie has to worry about.”

Lear replied with a smile because she didn't want Rana to worry her too much. After that her eyes landed on the seat at the head of the table that was the seat of Lord Cameron's mansion, it was empty.

“But— where did uncle go?”

“Oh— Camel had some urgent business to take care of, so he left early this morning. I think that he probably returns in the afternoon."

Hearing Rana's answer, Lear nodded in recognition immediately before turning her attention to the food in front of her that was slowly being served in order and eating quietly.

After having passed breakfast, the butler came to inform Rana that the special guest she had made an appointment with had arrived. She immediately got up and prepared to go out to meet that special guest.

“It seems that the doctor that you wants has arrived. Let's go together."

Rana said with a kind smile which made Lear feel deeply touched. Because at least in this world she still had someone she could rely on even though only met for a few days.

“Auntie…”

Rana paused and turned to look at Lear, who was still standing at the dining table, not following her as she understood. Then she was shocked to see that Lear bowed to her and said a word that made her almost unable to hold back tears.

“Thank you for helping me. I will never forget this kindness.”

“Lear…”

Suddenly, Lear felt the warmth of Rana's embrace while she was standing and bowing her head. It made her miss her mother terribly. She felt the warmth in her heart along with the feeling of wanting to cry gradually overflow.

'This is— it's your or mine feeling, Lear.'

“You don't even need to say that word, Lear. However, you are someone with the same blood as Camerian and be my family now. How am I supposed to stand still and not help my family?”

"Thank you very much, auntie."

Rana pulled away and spread her finger over the tears that had overflowed from those amethyst eyes before giving Lear a gentle smile.

“Remember, Lear. Even if everyone in this world turns their backs on you but we, the Einstein family, will never turn our backs on you. Because you are the last precious thing that Daphne has left for Camerian and us. You don't know how much Camerian loved his sister…”

Hearing those words, Lear smiled, recalling the book she had read last night.

'I know— I know very well, Auntie that how much uncle loves my mother.'

 

 

 

To be continued...

0