Ch.5: Unexpected (2)
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmm— I checked overall. You are physically and mentally healthy and normal. As for the confirmation document, you'll have to wait a week because the professor must seal it as well.”

The young doctor who was a special guest of the Eihenstein family today said after conducting a physical and mental examination of Lear finish. He used his fingers to move the monocle into place before bending down to write down all her symptoms on a piece of paper in earnest.

Lear carefully observed the young doctor in front of her. The warm light golden eyes and slightly messy light brown hair made this man look more like a nerd researcher than a doctor. If she were a rough estimate of the young doctor's age, she thought he was probably a little older than her.

But even then, this young doctor's face was considered quite good. If he redressed a new costume with the fashionable men's suit and made new hairstyling, Lear can guarantee that he will be handsome for sure.

However, she must focus on her health certificate documents first. Because if it was what the young doctor had said, it was too long. By that time, Draven may have submitted the case before the court already.

“There's no other faster way? I need this document urgently. There would be no time to wait for that much.”

Lear said with a worried expression. Although according to the timeline of the story,  Draven submitted a petition a month later after he had kicked Lear out of the mansion. And if she tried to calculate the original story timeline, it's only been over a week that he kicked Lear out.

She's that Lear now. From her experience, she believed that the plot would change certainly. But how to change it, she didn't know. Knowing only that she might move as fast as she can.

“Lucas— You have no other way? Can the other professor stamp the seal instead?”

The young doctor, whose full name is Lucas Argenta, thought about pondering Lady Rana's suggestion before speaking in an unsure tone.

“Maybe it can, but if the fastest is three days because the professors have a meeting at Zeros and finish in the next three days. There may be some professors who will return. But if it's the professor I work with, it's next week.”

Seeing that Lucas had tried so hard to help, then Rana turned to ask Lear's opinion.

“Lear, what do you think?”

“It's better than waiting until next week. Three days is fine. Thank you very much doctor for helping me.”

"Not at all, I'm willing to help you... Besides, you can call me Lucas just like Lady Rana."

Hearing this, Lear smiled and spoke to him in a sincere tone.

“Thank you, Mr. Lucas.”

Lear's smile made Lucas's face blush red. Because he was mostly in the research room with the professor. There were some times he came out to treat the patients. But most of his patients were old people. Or even though he had treated women before, he had never been shaken by any woman before.

"Uh- ah- yes, it's fine."

Rana, who had noticed the young doctor's expression, immediately smiled euphorically. Because since she met Lucas, she had never seen him act like this before. If it was him, she was ready to go ahead, and support Lucas had a relationship with Lear fully.

Before long, a soft atmosphere spread all around. Suddenly, the door to Lear's room knocked and opened, then Lord Cameron appeared with a serious expression on his face before he spoke to Lear in a serious tone.

“Lear!! Something big has happened.”

Hearing that sentence came along with Cameron's serious expression. Lear began to have a bad intuition that things were beginning.

She tried to calm down and asked Camerian curiously, even though in her heart she was terrified of the answer she would receive from now on.

"What's wrong, Uncle?"

“There is a movement from the Cabares family that tomorrow Draven will apply to the court to be the manager of all Cabares's assets!”

As soon as she heard that Lear's heart fluttered along with being stunned. Even though she already knew and guessed that the plot of the novel might change. But she didn't think it would change like this.

‘Why- why is he in such a hurry?’

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

0