Bad Ending E (Egglaying)
4.1k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s a new day for Astoria Ordalia da Ostrea. She wakes up before dawn, does her workout routine as the sun is rising, thinks about what to do, and peruses her allies and her resources. Then she comes back to bed and taps on the sprawled black tentacle monster that’s still sleeping over there. 

Huh? Is it morning already? 

“Wake up sleepy-head. Let’s go visit the cow.” 

You seem fixated on her... don’t we have anything better to do? 

But Uvasa heeds her call and wraps itself upon her body, running up her legs like black tar and around her hips and waist and over her breasts, until it once again looks like a set of smooth armor. She walks down the twists and turns of the cave, waving at her people as they recognize their leader. Many faces looking up at her. Waiting for their move. They are still trapped inside the mountains, still facing uncertain odds, because no matter how powerful their duo of Knight and tentacle monster is, there is more to conquering back her land than a fistfight... but damn if it did not feel good. 

“I’m not fixated on her,” she replies to Uvasa’s previous accusation as they enter a wide chamber filled with strange echoes as they moan all around, “she does have a nice body and I had fun breaking her with you, but it’s her power as a Stray I’m most interested in.” 

The once-Commander is strapped to the wall, though she has stopped resisting long ago. A dull smile is painted on her face, her eyes glassy and her smile that of a broken doll. A smaller version of Uvasa is attached to her crotch, a fist-sized tentacle monster pulsating against her pussy as she squirms and pumps her hips to welcome it in, making her large breasts wobble. Her belly is distended like a woman many months pregnant.  

“See? I told you it would work.” 

The girl looks at her, through her. At this point she doubts she can even see her, she’s too far gone. Still, it holds a certain entertainment value, to see her reduced to a breeder.  

“Isn’t that much better, my good friend?” Astoria chuckles, rubbing her hand over the girl’s distended belly. The enforcer is too far gone to reply. Her tongue lolls from the side of her mouth. Her eyes roll back as the tentacles fucking her go for another push. She squeezes her hips against them, welcoming the invasion. “She’s just about ready... and now... it just needs your final touch.” 

Maybe you’re right. This can be entertaining. Uvasa extends a tentacle and caresses the back of her neck. 

“Aahhh...” Ilaria relaxes and then something seems to click into her brain, into her body as well. She arches her back as her body trembles. The tentacle currently fucking her withdraws and her juices flow down her thighs. “Oh God! I can feel it! I can feel it, it’s coming, it’s coming out... my babies are coming out...” she wails, ecstasy popping in her brain. A feverish smile paints on her lips as the former warrior arches her back even more, lifting her legs high and the tip of something round and bulbous peeks out of her pussy.  

“Hhnhhaaa!” She grunts as the first of the many eggs pops out of her pussy, hitting the floor. Soon followed by another. And another. And more and more – she wriggles and shakes each time one of the fist-sized white things fall upon the growing pile, more and more until it’s level with her pussy. By then her stomach is back to its original proportions, abs and all, though her belly button is now popped as well, a sign of her rapid pregnancy. “Hhaaa... my babies... my lovely babies...” she tries to reach for them, but of course she cannot. “More... let me make more...!” 

And the polyp’s tentacle answers her call at once. It quickly latches onto her exposed pussy, happily pumping away as she lets out another series of pleasured cries.  

“What do you think?” Astoria says lifting one of the eggs.  

It holds great potential. Might be among the best I have ever seen. 

“I know, right? Just the best from a Stray like her! We can save up a lot of work for our mages with these! We’ll just keep squeezing magical power out of her body.” 

And what happens when she runs out? 

Astoria shrugs.  

“I don’t really care. She’s happier this way, and we have one less problem to think about. If she stops being useful I’ll likely lock her up with one of your polyps somewhere in the mountain. Your puppy will keep her fed and happy for ten thousand years. It’s more than she deserves for being on the Augur’s paybook.” 

An entire life spent popping out magic eggs... sometimes you scare me a little, my dear. 

“Keep saying that and no cuddles tonight!” 

H-Hey, it was merely in jest! 

“We’ll see about it...” she replies with a wry grin. The two leave as the purple appendage pumps in and out of her pussy, relentlessly, making her cum time and time again. Ilaria just keeps smiling and begging for ‘more, harder, deeper’, each time as the tentacles keep using her mouth, her pussy and her asshole as way to get off. Bit by bit, with each orgasm, her belly starts distending and inflating once again, filled with magic stones drawing from her innate power.  

She’s been turned into a battery for her enemy to use, and she couldn’t care less. 

“Mhmhmrr! Mhmhmhrr!” She groans (More! More!) as the polyp happily fucks her into oblivion. If she ever wakes up from this dream, she’ll do all she can to go back right to it.  

 


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more stories like this, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around tentacles.

55