8
67 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up after Only God know how long.

My stomatch was screaming laudly, Forced my almost depleted energy in my body to go work. 

At first, i re-arbsorbed the cocoon that was still conected to me.

My energy was filled a little, but it was better than nothing. 

I moved a bit to go out from this tiny bunker. 

It was only a few worth of step, uhum by crawling, that i was now on the corner of my small hole. 

I stuck out my right hand to the falling water and drank it slowly. 

I repeat the process several times and waiting my body to ready to be used. 

After a few dozen of minutes, I had finally had courage to move and summoning a few strings.

I jumped out of my hiding space.

The support of my strings made me go through the falling water to fly on the air.

From there, I was scanning the surrounding for a brief moment, looking for any target that might be able to be eaten. 

I could see many small animals around.

I successed in killing a passing bird when on the air and cocooned by my string it for eating later. 

By the way, it was only a dessert. 

The main dish I had targetted was a giant snake over there.

It was wrapping around a... big fat armored Human.

I went there as soon as I fell on the ground and immedietly pierced the snake several times on right the head using my strings. 

I ignored the glowing tatto on the snake skin and keep attacking in fastest pace I could.

It was end as fast as it should be. 

Killing the snake was easy because of it's unlucky circumstance, half-away eating it's victim. 

I sat for a while because i was too tired moving, my already low energy was almost completely depleted.

After a few minutes of resting, I woke up and checking the loot.

The Big armored human had been died already. 

It's look like he died because of the snake poison as i saw his purple skin colour. 

I decided to burry him after I had eaten. 

So, I went looking a dried wood nearby and brought several of them using my strings. 

I fasten my pace as the grawling monster named hunger couldn't bear to wait the feast would begin soon.

4