94
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes slowly.

It's a familiar room which It's door had been scratched by me. 

There was Sera and Rii right beside me. While the necro girl standing near windows.

After greeting me, They gave me an awkward smile while offered me a some snacks and juice. 

I ate and drank a little,

then, Sera do some gestured as if to ask me making a connection. 

Well... it's the only way for us to have a  proper conversation at the moment. 

So, I noded and our forehead met.

" We do apologize for any-- "

" No, the mess is mostly my fault. 

sorry "

" Well... Let's just start over. There are something you need to know "

Sera told me about my status and whatever had been decided for me recently, such as my daily schedule,  training, my guardian, and etctera.

" Would you agree with those terms? "

" I agree if I have to return the favor. But, some adjustments are still need "

" I am all ears "

" Please revise the schedules to only fill my morning Times. More than that, I will do anything as I please "

" 7 to 12 am. That's will be enough for one or two classes in daily with no holiday. Are you okay with that? "

" Fine, how about my personal time? "

" About that, I am afraid that we can't leave you alone. Please don't missunderstand. You can do anything after your morning daily. But, Your guardian must still accompany you. We can't let the simmilar accident repeated. "

 

0