Chapter 2 – The Abnormal Baby (Rewritten)
377 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A baby sat on the wooden floor playing with blocks. The adults watching over them had a confused expression, wondering if they were seeing correctly. She kept stacking the blocks before pushing them down and repeating this action. Whenever they tried to interfere the baby would slap their hands grabbing the blocks not letting it go.

"Hey! Stop taking my blocks!"

+1 DEX

The baby was naturally Ray Everly or should I say, Aki Shiroi. Her new name in the world of Naruto. With a gleam in her eyes, she found out that by doing certain actions that she would be rewarded.

"Aki it's time to eat!" The caretaker said picking her up.

"No! My blocks."

"Here say ah~!" The caretaker brought a spoon up to Aki's mouth, feeding her soup. Aki reluctantly ate the food quickly. As Aki was eating, she was thinking about the events that led to her being here.

"First this system reincarnated me as a baby where I had nothing to do for weeks, unable to move. Only sleeping, eating, and pooping. Then, IWS came back, giving me a task before leaving once again. That I need to unlock chakra with a month. But, how do I unlock it?"

Task: [Unlock Chakra]
(Complete this task within a month.)

Reward: ???
Failure: Controlled Shock

<21 days remaining>

"I am pretty sure that you don't need to unlock chakra. Maybe using it counts as unlocking it? Or is it the fact that I need to unlock my chakra nodes?" Sitting down, Aki closed her eyes, recalling her memories of the anime. "Chakra is the life force, made up of physical and mental energies."

"Wait! I got it! Chakra is when they are molded together, those two energies. So, to accomplish this, I have to actively mix those two energies together." The caretaker then patted Aki's back while rocking her gently up and down in her arms. She didn't stop until she heard a burp from Aki.

"Well done!" Setting her back down, Aki embarrassed crawled back to the blocks, stacking them up. There were a lot of children here before, but many have been turned to their relatives over the past few weeks. For me, from the surrounding conversation, I could tell that my parents have died, and I have no relatives to take me.

There were others like me, I could count up to six. Those who were part of a clan or had a relative was given to them, therefore these people are the exact same situation as me. I don't see Naruto here and that is understandable, after all this is on the outskirts of the Konoha Village. Naruto holds the nine-tailed demon fox, for that reason alone he is most likely being protected after these events. I could hear the caretaker playing with the other kids. I was the only baby here, the other kids were older by a couple of years. 

My name is now Aki Shiroi. Aki meaning autumn, and Shiroi meaning white. My late father was a carpenter named Haruto Saito, my late mother was a housewife named Mei Shiroi. That is all I know of them, asides that I was born October 18, 1989.

"I'm stumped. I haven't the slightest clue on how to use chakra." Taking a look at my status, I call it out in my head, pulling up the panel.

'Status'

Stat

 Name: Ray Everly
 World: Naruto (1/5) ~ In Progress
 Mission: [Survive till the end of each Main Story]

Character

 Name: Aki Shiroi
 Backstory: An orphan who lost her parents to the demon fox attack on the Hidden Village, Konoha. 

Attribute

STR 1 END 1 AGI 2 INT 9
VIT 1 CON 1 DEX 3 WIS 15

Skill

Equipment

"Stingy!" Aki couldn't help but remark about the IWS system. Would it hurt to give me a golden finger or an overpowered ability. Looking at this bare basic system screen, Aki wasn't happy. With no progress on mixing chakra together, Aki moved back to stacking the blocks in a way that made it difficult to stack them up. Like carefully balancing the triangle shape to balance itself out.

Through this grind, Aki gained dexterity.

"From what I assumed STR is strength, VIT is vitality, END is endurance, CON is constitution, AGI is agility, DEX is dexterity, INT is intelligence, and WIS is wisdom." This is what I know from the MMORPG games I played before. "How about I increase my strength?" Aki held onto a block, but this time held it in the air, not letting go. 

"4 seconds! Good, let's keep it going." Despite having been reincarnated against her will. Aki was excited. How can you not be excited? This is the world of Naruto! Where you can do awesome ninjutsu's spewing fire, water, wind, lightning, and earth. It would be so cool to use chakra.

"This is my training arc!"

13