Chapter 13 – Dissatisfication
149 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=== Inside the Uchiha Clan Area ===

"Why should we be the only members of the Uchiha Police Force! Don't you see this is how the village plans to ostracize us!" A black hair man shouted in anger to the clan head. Fugaku had his eyes closed. Thinking deeply about the issue and the rising dissatisfaction in the Uchiha clan. After the events of the nine-tailed fox incident causing many deaths the target of hatred and outrage was pointed to the Uchiha clan members.

 The people knew the fox was controlled by the Uchiha clan's famed sharingan genjutsu. Yet no person was found to be controlling the monster this is one of the reasons why the whole clan was scrutinized as the villains. Along with their said glorious job as a police force to keep the civilians in check also gave them another reason to hate them.

"Let's wait and see." Fugaku decided to stall giving more excuses prolonging the issue. Seeing the clan head settle the discussion the dissatisfied clan member left after huffing.

Itachi who saw them leave with his younger brother walked up to his father. "Should I stop them?"

"No leave them be. They won't make a move." Fugaku sighed after giving his thoughts. All the stress from the recent events been gaining a toll on him.

"Nii-chan will this be okay?" Itachi who had a grave expression heard his worried brother ask him.

"Don't worry with your brother here everything will be fine." Itachi smiled before poking his forehead with two fingers in a playful tone.

 

=== In a Hidden Base ===

"Orochimaru it seems that a civil war will come. Danzo has stated that he wants your help to quell the Uchiha Clan members when they uprise." Kabuto pushed up his glasses.

A white snake came from the floor before going inside of Orochimaru's clothing. It gave the details of Aki Shiroi after a while a smile came on his face. "Talentless but hardworking. Mediocre yet still training hard with no breaks. Has little to no relationship with other children her age. Kabuto bring her to me, I want to know how she could've predicted that the clan will be massacred a year ago."

"Yes." Kabuto left after receiving his task.

Meanwhile, Orochimaru smiled "To think the Uchiha Clan who seemed harmonious are brewing a secret revolt." Orochimaru paid no mind to events like this. But after working with Danzo he grew an interest in the sharingan along with the new information. The Mangekyou Sharingan a level higher than the regular eye.

 

=== Back at the Village ===

Aki Shiroi had become depressed. She was filled with regret and sadness. "I clearly knew this was going to happen, yet I chose to leave it alone. What is my purpose here am I just a background character trying to survive in a pre-planned world. It will live on with or without me."

"If... if I was born earlier than I could've prevented this disaster. Or in fact I could have stopped all the disasters that might happen." As the events started to play out every time Aki Shiroi interacted with a living breathing human being like her that is a member of the Uchiha clan she was wrought with guilt and regret.

Seeing the young girl or the old lady. The young guys who boasted about how powerful they were with a large smile on their faces. In just a few weeks those smiling faces will no longer smile. Dead people having their eyes stolen used for power not given the right to their bodies. "This is all too much like the Kurta clan."

Aki no longer trained with a clear mind, but one filled with emotions racking up on her. At times, she thought to become a hermit to just live on and move to the next world. With the current states these sad and tragic events shredded her soft heart.

......

She thought back to her mother back on Earth who disappeared leaving her with her father. "Mom, why do you cry all the time?" Ray who saw her mother cry with fake tears to gain pity points. She acted so perfectly that it even made Ray guilty of tricking the other parties to donate money.

"Ray remember my daughter. We are girls we will always be weaker than our male counterparts. But do you know why we are able to control them? Expressing our emotions. Don't hide your emotions if you feel scared show fear on your face. If you are angry show anger. If you are sad then cry."

"But mom, they say girls and boys are equal."

"Those are liars they know we physically are always weaker."

"But instead of crying why can't we punch them back?"

"Ray dear, when you are weak with absolutely no power to fight back. You will understand how powerful emotions are. Remember dear, show your emotions. Show them you are a human being that is like them, it isn't as simple as you portray it to be. Copy them, copy their actions, tone, posture. The more you show that you are a human being the more power you have."

"Okay mommy." A smile shown on Aki's face, a painful smile.

......

"I should've listened to mommy. Why did I choose to become a martial artist? Trying hard that does nothing. If they are born with a stronger body they will always win." She learned the hard way of why female and male achievements were separated is because the girls are always physically weaker than the male counterparts. Maybe not those scrawny male but top athletes are all male.

One of the reasons Ray lost her motivation in life is never winning in a fair duel with those males. Having gained sixth place the highest, yet her achievement was only spited on the internet as one that was given to her. That her win was not deserved but one where the other fighters chose to let her win.

"Even if you win in a mixed gender sport it never feels like a true win. Your accomplishments are brought down by the very component that you cannot control. That your birth decides your difficulty. But, at least this world can allow for females to close that gap." With chakra that issue is no longer a problem.

Aki enraged punched the tree in anger and frustration. Her fist bled from striking the tree. "I hardly have any chakra." Aki's dissatisfaction was not just because of her past but the current events. It has been a year, yet her position was dropping from being second to eighth in terms of fighting.

Coincidently due to her hatred and regret she couldn't bring herself to come to the village. Staying on the outskirts only showing up now and then. Class was boring, and she held no motivation to attend staying more and more along at the orphanage. Unable to sit still she trained all day in the forest like crazy.

Unknowing to her, she began to cry tearing up. Kneeling on the ground she hit the tree trunk with her fist in a hammer like fashion. "I'm such a coward."

10