Chapter 6: Hokage Meeting
4.7k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of us walked into Lady Tsunade's office. She and Shizune were waiting inside.

"Yo, Granny! Long time no see. You too, Shizune."

Lady Tsunade leaned forward on her desk and held her hands. We had a similar build apart from my ass being bigger. Plus, she had to use chakra constantly to appear young. Shizune had objectively smaller assets than the two of us, but she was by far both a better fighter and medic than me, so looks weren't everything. And, of course, Lady Tsunade was one of the Sannin and the Fifth Hokage, so she was far superior in terms of fighting and medicine than either of us.

"Good to see you too, Naruto. How did the training go?"

"What?! No love for me, Tsunade? And here I went and brought you a present."

Master Jiraiya pulled a small gift-wrapped package out from his back pouch and pulled an exaggerated sad face.

"The training went great! I'm way stronger now."

"That's great to hear!"

"Oink!"

Said Shizune and her pig, Tonton.

"Well, I'll need to see a demonstration before I start assigning you to missions. I have an opponent in mind, so I kept him from going off on missions once I heard you were returning. Also, if you impress me enough, I'll consider using my status as Hokage to promote you to Chunin summarily... for fuck's sake, Jiraiya...! I'll open it later. ...I'm busy right now..."

Master Jiraiya was slowly pushing his gift along the desk to Lady Tsunade the entire time she was talking to Naruto. The door behind us opened at that moment, and Shikamaru Nara entered with Temari from the Sand Village.

"Is that you, Naruto? Wow, you sure look different. But did you actually grow up into a man, or are you just a bigger kid?"

"Aren't all men just large boys?"

That was Temari. I didn't really know much about her other than that she was Gaara's sister, a jonin and was in the village helping Shikamaru run the Chunin exams. Though I had heard a rumour that they got drunk and had a one-night stand together from Ino and Choji.

"Hey, Shikamaru! I matured plenty! Also, who's your girlfriend?"

"What! Don't you remember her? Her name is Temari! I fought her in the Chunin exams three years ago. Also, what makes you think she's my girlfriend!?"

"I don't know... maybe the fact you got annoyed that I forgot her and that she smiled when you said her name. Anyway, are you my opponent?"

It appeared Naruto did get more perceptive. Temari blushed, and Shikamaru looked surprised.

"Opponent? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just here to deliver some documents... and Temari is just helping me with the Chunin exams!"

"Naruto, your opponent is out there!"

Lady Tsunade pointed to the window of her office. Naruto and I both inched closer to it and looked out onto the side of the building.

"Yo, Naruto! You've gotten taller."

"Kakashi-sensei!"

I had seen Kakashi quite a lot then. The last time was when Guy challenged him to see who could make me cum more. Kakashi was actually a bit of a pervert but still acted like he was unwilling when Guy dragged him into a threesome with me. He jumped onto the window frame holding one of Master Jiraiya's books.

"You haven't changed, Sensei. Oh! I'm to give you this."

He pulled a book out of his pocket and gave it to Kakashi-sensei.

"Oh! Is this what I think it is..."

"Yeah, the latest instalment of the 'Make Out Series'. Though I don't see what all the hype is about... it's just smut."

"You are too young to appreciate fine art! It's not even released yet! You should feel honoured even to hold it before the public get's it"

Master Jiraiya took exception to Naruto's comment about his work, and Kakashi-sensei fawned over the advanced copy of his favourite novel series.

"Er... Kakashi..."

"Oh my... Oh! Sorry, Lady Fifth! Actually, Naruto and Sakura, I will be sparring both of you at once."

This was the first I heard about it. I hoped it didn't interfere with my plan with Hinata.

"Sakura, I want you to demonstrate what you have learned while training under me these past three years."

She then gestured for me to lean over her desk and whispered into my ear.

"Seriously, girl! Prove you haven't just spent the past three years fucking and sucking the whole village and actually learned some things! As Hokage, it embarrasses me if my student doesn't improve. Especially when compared to another Sannin's student."

"Don't worry, Mistress! I won't let you down..."

We broke apart, and Shikamaru walked over and placed some documents on the desk.

"Well, we need to go finish organizing the exams. See you at the homecoming party, Naruto, and Sakura! Come on, Temari!"

"Don't go think you can boss me around! Remember, I can kick your ass!"

Shikamaru and Temari left.

"Well, I'm sure you two need to rest and catch up. I'll see you at the training grounds in three hours!"

And like that, Kakashi-sensei was gone.

"Oi!? Kakashi-sensei!"

Naruto tried to stop him, but he had already left.

"Damn, he is just going off to read that stupid book!"

"Watch what you're calling stupid. That's my greatest work yet! Anyway, I'm off to the hot springs! I got to get started researching my next one. Come around if you want to 'assist' me, Sakura!"

I smiled at Master Jiraiya as he exited the office but caught Lady Tsunade giving me a disproving look. Now it was just her, Shizune, Naruto and I left... Oh, and Tonton.

"By the way, Naruto, where are you going to live these days?"

Naruto looked very confused.

"Er... at my place... Did it burn down while I was gone!?"

"I'm sorry, Naruto. A monthly stipend paid for that apartment's rent, it was set up by Lord Third. When you left, the elders made me stop it as they wouldn't stand for the village to pay for an empty apartment that no one was using. So someone else started paying the rent and moved in.

"What? Where is all my stuff?"

"Don't worry. I had it all moved into storage here."

"I just got a place of my own; you can stay with me till you find your own place."

I hoped he said yes, as it would make setting him up with Hinata easier.

"B-B-but... Do-Doesn't it look bad for a young man and woman to live alone together...?

I smiled and strutted over to him, placing my hand on his chest.

"Why? What could people possibly think would happen?"

"Sakura! Please stop bullying Naruto! He's clearly still too innocent to deal with your... new personality. Shizune! Please start work on finding a vacant apartment for Naruto and reactivate the stipend that Lord Sarutobi set up. Naruto, you'll just have to stay with Sakura for now. The two of you make sure you don't forget to meet Kakashi for your assessment."

I dragged Naruto out of the office by his arm.

"Well, Naruto... We have three hours till the sparring match with Kakashi... how should we kill time?"

How is everyone enjoying the story so far?
  • I like it. Votes: 25 67.6%
  • It's okay. Votes: 7 18.9%
  • I hate it. Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Everybody Stand Up! Agero kyou ichiban no jikan da! Votes: 4 10.8%
Total voters: 37 · This poll was closed on Feb 1, 2023 06:23 PM.
45