Chapter 11: Getting Ready
2.7k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eventually, Naruto finished up in the bath and returned to my bedroom. He dispersed the clone I had been talking to and suddenly absorbed all its memories of our conversation. I assumed he started feeling more comfortable around me. I was still naked apart from my headband, belt and pouches while he came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

He didn't ask how I was doing as, from the clone's memories he had just absorbed, he never left my side. Those memories contradicted his own, which were him washing in my bathtub by himself. That contradiction in perception and the passage of time was something all Ninjas who used Shadow Clones experienced.

While I was concentrating on healing my body, the Naruto Clone told me that during his years of training with Master Jiraiya, Naruto had used this feature of the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu to speed up his training. Though, it would have been dangerous for anyone other than Naruto to do so, as only he has the chakra and stamina to maintain the necessary number of clones and withstand the resulting fatigue which accompanied the training experience when they dissipated.

Naruto sat on the chair next to my bed, keeping his knees together and the towel covering his privates.

"How much longer do you need to sit there... Not that I mean to rush you or anything!"

Naruto said with his hands held up apologetically.

"It's okay. I'm almost done."

I said before stretching my arms across my ample chest, which caused cracking noises as the nitrogen bubbles in my elbow joints popped. I could tell my arms and legs weren't fully healed and would snap in two if under moderate strain, but as long as I was careful, I wouldn't injure them again, and they would be back to one hundred per cent in a few days.

I had been recovering while talking to the clone naruto for around two hours. Though I didn't wear a watch, I had total awareness of my body's chakra and could always use it to determine how much time had passed, even if I had just woken from unconsciousness. So I knew it was precisely 6:13 PM.

Naruto spent a long time in the bath, so I assumed he either fell asleep or jacked off... or both. I knew bringing it up would embarrass him regardless of which it was, so I didn't mention it.

"I told the gang to meet up at Ichiraku Ramen at around seven. I made an invite list that I gave to Mister Teuchi. I paid for everyone on that list to get one free meal. But I made Ayame promise not to let her dad serve anyone until we all arrived. I had them put up a large table in the alleyway beside the ramen stand to fit us all. If we are late, everyone is going to be hungry. So you start putting your suit on, and I'll go in for a quick shower."

"Understood."

I got up and headed to the bathroom while Naruto took out his new suit and started getting changed. I made sure to get clean and dry as quickly as possible while making sure I got all the dirt and blood, which was all my own, from the sparring match off me. After about twenty minutes, I got out of the shower and dried my hair and body. Finally, I conjured up my outfit.

It was a black fishnet crop top that was completely see-through, pink X-shaped pasties over my nipples, a pink mini-skirt with a black g-string thong and black high heels. To match my mini-skirt, I had a pink half-jacket. But the jacket was undone, showing off my pasties, and was the same length as my crop top, so my stomach was uncovered. Lastly, I put my genuine headband back on my head, done up like a hairband.

I opened the door, strutted out of the bathroom, and did a sexy pose in front of Naruto in his black suit, black dress shoes, white shirt and red tie. My pose was to turn to show Naruto my profile, bend over slightly with one hand on my enormous ass and the other holding up a peace sign.

"What do you think?"

I asked before sticking my tongue out. Naruto just stared at me in shock. Eventually, he spoke.

"Y-You look great, Sakura."

I could see he had an erection, but we didn't have time, and I didn't want to get dirty till after dinner. I straightened up, walked pasted Naruto to the door and picked up an actual handbag from my empty coat rack. It was black with a long metal strap. Inside was my pink purse and all the money I had which wasn't in the bank.

"Okay then. Let's go."

What kinks do you want to see? Leave them in the comments. Also, should Sakura's plan work?
  • Yes, keikaku doori! Votes: 60 90.9%
  • No, throw some wrenchs into the works! Votes: 6 9.1%
Total voters: 66
31