Chapter 19: First Mission
2.6k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to the sounds of Hinata moaning. She was still lying in front of me on the bed, but Naruto was fucking her from behind in the spoon position. I held her face gently and kissed her.

"Good morning. Is he in your pussy or ass?"

"G-Good morning... Oh! A-Ass... I-I think he's still asleep..."

I leaned up on my arm and looked over at Naruto. Sure enough, his eyes were closed, and he was softly grunting while holding onto Hinata's waist and fucking her ass.

"He must be having a wet dream. Want me to wake him up?"

Hinata shook her head 'no' and began to moan again softly. I lowered my head and started sucking on her nipple while massaging the other boob. The volume of her moans increased, and that seemed to wake Naruto. I remembered hearing Hinata say she loved both of us last night, but I didn't want to deal with that, and I wasn't sure if Hinata even knew I was still awake when she said it. So I decided just to have some fun and deal with that later.

"H-Hinata? Oh crap! S-Sorry!"

"D-Don't stop, N-Naruto!"

...

We fucked nonstop for the next hour. After Hinata applied the cream I gave her, we DP'ed her again, but this time, I got her pussy, and Naruto got her ass. I liked it as I got to press my tits against hers and make out while we fucked. Before we came, she got down on her knees on the bedroom floor and blew us both simultaneously. We bukkaked her, and I licked her clean. Then I put my dick away and let Naruto finally fuck my pussy. Hinata didn't seem to mind. She made out with Naruto while he fucked me missionary-style on my kitchen table.

I would have let him fuck me last night, but my body was still weak from the bell test with Kakashi-sensei, and I was worried Naruto would get too rough with me. But by that morning, I was strong enough for a light pounding. However, I wouldn't be getting DP'ed myself for a few days.

When Naruto came in my pussy, Hinata ate it out of me. As a medical ninja, I had no idea where she was storing all the cum she was ingesting. My best guess was it was to do with her clan lineage; Maybe all the Hyuga were cum-sluts, or maybe they just had fast metabolisms. I suggested to Naruto that he take her to a ramen-eating contest for a first real date when Hinata was getting washed up in the bath.

I made breakfast, toast, eggs and bacon while Hinata was in the bath. She said she wasn't hungry, which made sense given how much cum she had eaten last night and that morning, so Naruto and I ate alone. The three of us never bothered to put clothes on, so Naruto and I ate in the nude.

"Glad to see you are finally comfortable seeing me naked," I said with a grin before taking a bite of my toast.

"I guess I am. It's weird. Usually, the only people I'm okay being naked around are my own shadow clones. But now I feel fine seeing the two of you naked or letting you see me."

"Wanna fuck while she's gone?"

"Ha! Haven't you had enough?"

"Never," I said with a grin.

...

"Ohh! Chew! Gulp! Ah! Oh, hi, Hinata! Chew! Gulp! Want some toast? Chew! Gulp! Smack! Hey, not so hard! Chew! Gulp!"

When Hinata came into the kitchen, the first thing she saw was me bent over the table towards her, eating toast, while Naruto fucked me from behind and slapped my ass. It must have been a funny sight because she couldn't stop laughing. It was a good thing we never got dressed, as we were covered in cum again. Some of it got on Naruto's breakfast, so he didn't want it anymore, and I had to finish it for him.

After getting washed for the second time, Hinata used the clothes jutsu I taught her and got ready to leave. She asked for a plastic bag for her cummy dress.

"Sure, but it's a lost cause, Hinata. You'd best just throw it out."

I was still naked, sitting crossed-legged on my couch, but Naruto was back in the orange tracksuit he wore when we sparred with Kakashi-sensei. He sat beside me with a guilty face while Hinata stood holding her dress and extra tubs of cream in the plastic bag I gave her.

"It's okay, Naruto. It's a memento of that night. And I wouldn't change a thing."

Hinata said with a huge smile. I noticed she hardly ever stuttered when talking to Naruto or me now, regardless of how lewd we were being.

"Oookay... But I'm still going to buy you a new one..."

Naruto responded with a smile of his own, but it looked sad to me. My guess is he didn't have much money. He did say so when we got his suit. I stood up and whispered in his ear.

"If you don't mind walking in on me fucking other guys, you can stay here as long as you want. Rent free. That should let you save up enough money quickly. Now go kiss her goodbye and tell her you'd like to see her later."

I gave him a soft push towards Hinata. He gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"It's been fun, Hinata. I'd like to see you again. Want to come with me to the ramen eating contest next week?"

"I'd love to."

"G-Great! Well, see you then."

I summoned my usual outfit, and we all walked her to the door. I locked it behind us, but when Hinata and I were leaving, he pulled her back by the arm and kissed her again, this time more passionately, squeezing her ass. They kept making out while he groped her.

"Cough! Sorry, stud, but I got to get her back to the Hyuga compound, and Lady Tsunade needs to see us about our next mission."

I saw Naruto's eyes open wide while he was still kissing Hinata. He let go of her and looked at me with a panicked face.

"Shit! What I'm I going to say to her?"

"It will be fine. Just play it cool, and I'll be over once I've dropped Hinata off and talked with Neji. She doesn't know you know it was her. Oh, and tell her you're staying with me. The stipend the Third Hokage made for you will start back up again, she'll pay it to me, and I'll give it back to you. You can use that plus your mission wages to pay for Hinata's dress."

He nodded nervously, then slapped his face.

"Okay, I'll take care of it. See you too later!"

Then he ran down the stairs in the direction of the Hokage Office. Hinata and I started walking to the Hyuga compound.

"What are you going to say to Brother Neji?" Hinata asked while we walked.

"The truth. Things got a little wild last night amongst friends, but no one forced you into anything. The question is, what are YOU going to say to him?"

Hinata took a deep breath and spoke with confidence.

"I'm a grown woman, and I can do what I want. And if he has a problem with me sucking dick in a bar full of people, then he can explain why it's okay for him to fuck you in an alleyway the night of his fiance's birthday party."

"How do you know about that?"

"Byakugan. Tenten asked me where Neji went."

"What did you tell her?"

"That he was taking a piss, and I didn't feel comfortable watching him any longer. I think she believed me." She gave me a cheeky smile.

"You devious little bitch. Why'd you cover for us?"

"I don't like Tenten. She pushed Brother Neji around and always asked me to check on him with my Byakugan. Plus, I think she is cheating on him as well.

"Yeah, with me."

"Ha! Figures."

We laughed as I talked about all the times I fucked Tenten and Neji while the other was trying to hide the affair. It wasn't long till we were at the Hyuga compound. I walked into Hinata's house with her, and Neji was waiting.

"It's about time. Can you two explain what happened last night?"

I decided to let Hinata do the talking. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she had a fierce expression.

"Brother Neji, I love and respect you, but stay out of my private life."

"Private?" He asked, with a face of both anger and amusement.

"How was any of that private? It will be all over the village by now. 'The heir to the main family of the Hyuga sucks cocks in karaoke bars with cheap strippers!'

"And what if I do? We both know I'm not the heir. That's Hanabi! Why does it matter how others think of me? I have to marry into another family and change my name or marry another Hyuga and join the branch family anyway. Or I'll get killed in combat before I can do either. I had fun last night, and I don't care if you disapprove. And if we are trading scandals, why don't I tell your bride how much you value her honour?"

Neji looked stunned. He shot me a glare.

"Sakura, you who-"

"Leave Sakura out of this. I found out on my own at Tenten's party... I-I..."

Hinata stopped mid-sentence and steeled herself before she continued.

"I didn't want it to come to this, but I'm a member of the main family, and you're a member of the branch family. Please stop interfering with my sex life, or I shall have to tell my father."

This time Neji took a deep breath.

"As you wish, Lady Hinata."

He lowered his head and walked quickly past us out of Hinata's house. As he passed, he spoke to me.

"We're done."

When he left, I let out a sigh and thought, 'the next time I fuck his fiance; I'm going to cum on her engagement ring.'

We stood in silence for a bit before Hinata spoke.

"Are we in the wrong here?"

"From his point of view, definitely. He sees you as someone he has to protect—both your physical body and your honour. He's an old-fashioned man; of course, he isn't happy with your new lifestyle. But if he really loves you, and I think he does, he'll learn to accept it... eventually."

"Lifestyle?" Hinata asked with a smile.

"So, was that just a one-and-done? Going to go back to being the creepy, quiet stalker?"

"What about my father?"

"You trying to fuck him too?"

"What!? No! I mean, how can I explain it to him? I can't pull rank on him as I did with Brother Neji... and I feel terrible about doing that."

"You're just going to have to tell him you are who you are. I think it's pretty clear to us all now, including you."

"A slut..."

"An exhibitionist. You've technically only been with two people. That's not a slut in my book."

"True, but I know I'm a slut. I would have sucked every man in that booth if you all cheered me on."

"The answer is still the same. You got to be proud of who you are, and if other people shame you for it, you tell them to fuck off. It's your life, and you're not hurting anyone."

"You make it sounds so easy."

"It really is. Do what you want, but I honestly think this is good for you. You're so much more confident in yourself now, Hinata."

I held her hand as I spoke to her. She squeezed my hand and kissed me. I let go of her and broke away from the kiss after a few seconds.

"I have to go see Lady Tsunade now; good luck."

"You too."

I waved her goodbye and left her house and then the compound. I made my way straight to the Hokage Office. When I got there, I noticed all the staff were gone. Typically there is always security outside Lady Tsunade's door. Which is mute for someone of Hokage level, but they are usually used as servants and administrators.

Naruto was sitting at Lady Tsunade's desk when I opened the door. His face quickly changed from pleasure to fear when he saw me.

"S-Sakura!"

The desk bumped off the floor a bit, and then Lady Tsunade came out from under it, wiping her mouth. She gently pushed Naruto out of her chair and sat down. Naruto then ran to my side before Lady Tsunade addressed us.

"S-Sakura! Don't ever enter my office without an invitation again!"

"Why was Naruto sitting at your desk?"

My question caused her fake anger to slip back into embarrassment and then back to faux outrage.

"H-He wanted to see what it was like to sit at the Hokage's desk. As a welcome home gift, I indulged him. But I couldn't let my staff see me playing favourites, so I sent them all to lunch early."

"And why were you under the desk?"

She sighed and gave up trying to save face.

"You know what I was doing. Let's just drop it. We need to get back to work."

She looked over to Naruto.

"For fuc- Naruto! Put your dick away!"

Naruto and Lady Tsunade hadn't realised he was standing at attention beside me in more ways than one, and finally, put his dick back in his pants. I decided to forgo asking my other questions so we could get down to business, but I made a mental note to ask Naruto later, which one of them suggested the scene I walked in on. I honestly had no idea who the likely guilty party was. Naruto had been becoming more dominant, and Lady Tsunade bolder, or rather, returning to her previous boldness before becoming Hokage. But Naruto respected her and followed her lead most of the time, so it might have been her idea.

"Let's work out your accommodations while we wait for Kakashi to arrive. Then I can give Team Kakashi its first mission."

....

Naruto and I pulled up seats next to Lady Tsunade's desk and filled out paperwork. We finished the paperwork for him to live with me, and I was about to fill out Naruto's physical assessment when Lady Tsunade said she already did, and like that, he was officially ready to receive missions and pay.

We finished up the last of the paperwork when Kakashi-sensei arrived.

"Yo! How was the homecoming party?" He asked, entering the room.

"Nothing important happened!"

"I wasn't even there!"

"We had a great time, Sensei."

We all answered simultaneously, but I was the only one not blushing.

"Okay... Well, I hope you guys are ready for your next mission."

He looked to Lady Tsunade expectantly, but she was looking off into the distance like she was imagining being somewhere else. My guess was at the party last night. I coughed.

"What? Sorry! Yes, I have Team Kakashi's first mission ready. It's a simple reconnaissance mission. A gang has moved into the Land of Fire, and we need to see if they are hired shinobi from another village or just regular criminals. Sakura will infiltrate them while you two stay close by in case she needs backup. But remember, Sakura, Kakashi is the team captain, so if he tells you to pull out, you listen. The rest of the details are in these files."

She threw us each a file on the mission.

"Sakura, are you recovered enough for this?"

"Don't worry, Sensei. By the time we get to the mission location, I will be back to one hundred per cent."

As we were going over the mission, a member of the cypher corps barged into the office.

"Lady Fifth! T-Terrible news!"

"What now?"

"We've just received word that the Sand's Kazekage has been kidnapped by a member of the Akatsuki!"

We are going into serious story for a bit. Do you guys want me to dial back the smut?
  • No, find ways to work it it. Votes: 41 48.2%
  • Yes, just focus on combat and drama till the arc is over. Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Have smut but just not as much Votes: 40 47.1%
Total voters: 85
28