Chapter 5 Finally
30 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Finally

5 years and over 60 owners later Apizal found it self happily sucking on blood, wedged in a man’s thigh waiting in a hospital.

A nurse was telling the man, “Sir you can’t remove it, the chisel is stemming the flow of the blood, it’s currently saving your life.”

Apizal grin maliciously, it wasn’t saving his life it was slowly draining him, if the doctors took much longer it would finally manage to take a life with this new body. The thought thrilled Apizal as it felt the man’s life force waver.

No damn it the fucking nurse had noticed and was coming back with a bastarding doctor!

Apizal held on to the man’s bone for as long as it could but the combined strength of the doctor and nurse was too strong for it’s current pathetic power.

With a beautiful arcing spurt of blood, Apizal came loose. It used the last of it’s strength to distort the grips on it’s handle, it flew through the air straight into the eye of a patient passing by the door.

Apizal’s cry of joy as it pierced through the woman’s squishy eye then into her slightly firmer brain was the last thing she heard, while all around her there was Apizal’s favourite sound, screams!

3