I lost my drive to write this… Im thinking about dropping, (again!)
433 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, Like the title reads, I am thinking about dropping this.

TBH, I lost my drive due to not wanting to write about gods and demons. Shapeshifters are also a significant brainfuck, and incubi are generally broken AF in bed, like, instant and unparalleled stallions regardless of fundamental skills. Also, they are over-used, like the vagina of a 56-year-old Australian prostitute.

I think I will switch to a human mc(Completely Human, no bloodline or whatever, at least in the beginning). It is easy to create a human mc that makes sense, and it is hard(and annoying) to create a monster mc that is logical. (I miss Elijah...)

My main mistake was that I stuck with DND logic from the start, a VERY BAD MOVE since dnd SUCKS lore-wise in the logical sense since it is a game. I was also influenced by stupid Chinese novels(Motherfucking stupid, I tell you).

Actually, now that I think about it, I can use this opportunity to get rid of the medieval theme, or any ancient theme for that matter, returning to modern times. No more dirty and smelly people(En mass, though I am sure some are dirty hobos...). Then again, I am not taking it off the table completely...

In any case, that gives me an opportunity to make a novel with faster smut and a more flowing plot. (Of course, everything is based in parallel worlds.)

My ideas:

SURVIVE - A dark sci-fi survival game show: An alien race with vastly superior technology has completely conquered the planet and shipped most of its denizens as slaves across the cosmos. You are one of them. You are just your average-looking 20yo college(and perverted) student with average fitness, social skills, and intellect, with your only remarkable skills being that you know carpenting, you went to the boy-scouts until the age of 15, and you have a large dick and superior libido(That you didn't get to use). Now, you have been randomly selected to participate in a dark universe-scale game show that dominates the universe called SURVIVE. The goal is simple, SURVIVE BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!! Survive rounds, team up with humans and beautiful(?) aliens, barter for items/services(?), raid others(Steal, enslave, rape), complete objectives, get survival points and special rewards, and buy cool sci-fi items, cybernetic implants, advanced professional knowledge, and gene-enhancing injections that can grant you various abilities that would cost a fortune outside the game, and even inaccessible to the general public. You can also buy slaves and servants, strong or beautiful, including failed survivors, that you can do ANYTHING to, LEGALLY(Kill or Rape included). You can even buy titles of nobility, and actual influence outside the game!!! But, remember, at the end of the day, you must SURVIVE!!! (It has smut between missions, sometimes IN the missions.)

 

D.M.S Erotic Specialist: You are a normal post-graduate student in social studies that is in search of a job on the internet. However, since you suffer from excessive lust and masturbated too much monster girl hentai(Bruh...), you got barely passing grades, and now only Walmart is offering you a job, barely. After searching for a few weeks, you were about to give up when suddenly found a peculiar and suspicious job offer called "D.M.S(Demon, monster, supernatural) Intern" that requires someone with "Great sexual stamina" and "not being judgemental.", and "Meet a lot of sexy and unique girls!". Amused(But mostly bored), you decided to apply for the weird job. Little did you know that you signed up for more than you bargained for... (It includes gaining supernatural powers, occult, weak to strong, other dimensions, some sci-fi elements, aliens, ALOT of smut, + monster girls, lots and lots of monster girls. Just try and not to die from snu-snu...)

 

Reality Smuggler: You somehow(I won't write it here) got the exclusive ability to travel between two realities. One is, of course, your own reality, and the other is a futuristic and post-apocalyptic version of earth, crawling with mutated monsters and zombies, cruel raiders, and starving survivors. Now, you will use your ability as an interdimensional traveler to smuggle stuff and make the $$$.( A generous amount of smut(Although not the main focus), weak to strong, poor to rich, sci-fi technology, genetic modifications, zeds, monsters, mutated humans(Including fuckable monster girls), slaves, blackmailing, corruption, dark, murder, whatever else that can give you a chain-ax boner(Hint)).

 

As for my thoughts on them...

SURVIVE: This goes deep and wild into sci-fi territory, and, in my opinion, is probably the darkest out of the 3, and has the least amount of smut. Then again, it can be satisfying in its own unique way.

D.M.S Erotic specialist: Shit-tons of smut. I mean, seriously, his job is to not die from snu snu. I might be overdoing it with this one. You will also get a large variety of weird monster girls and aliens. The downside is that, again, it is incredibly smut-based, and it might evolve into a goddamn harem. (Since, some monster girls will be repeat customers and will develop a romantic relationship with him. Kinda too vanilla for my taste. I'm considering making the monster girls more animal-like in intelligence to reduce it.)

Reality Smuggler: A gem in the rough, I say. It kind of steals the idea from novels like "I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World", "I found a planet", and "Bringing the Supermarket to the Apocalypse". However, my version is uncensored and dark. It will have a decent amount of smut and some wish-fulfillment(I suppose), probably a scene within the first few chapters, really. Just note that the mc will grow into becoming an egotistical, power-hungry, and paranoid individual who has less and less regard for human life.

 

Anyways, here is a poll. I am open to suggestions, btw.

Which novel do you prefer?
  • SURVIVE - A good balance between shit-fuckery and smut. Votes: 10 62.5%
  • D.M.S Erotic Specialist. Shittons of smut, little plot. Can get boring, and fast. Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Reality Smuggler - Decent amount of smut, dark, corruption, and wish-fulfillment Votes: 4 25.0%
Total voters: 16
4