Prologue
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'The powers and skills of an Upgraded Original Hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson and Upgraded Original Tribrid Hadrian Potter-Mikaelson. The powers and skills of Dan Phantom, who merged with pariah dark of his own timeline and the past, the ghost half of his past self and Vlad Master's past self. The power and skills of a True Alpha Bête De Gévaudan Sebastian Valet, who went on a 400-year killing spree, killing every supernatural in the world, and taking the spark that made them what they were. Sebastian was eventually found out and killed by the hunters of Earth. They wore him down, before stabbing him in the chest, going through his heart, with a weapon forged in Mountain ash, mistletoe and various versions of Wolfsbane.

All of them at their full power, not limited or constrained by the forces or rules of their world.'

I put down the pen and paper and walked to Lucifer, saying, "These are my choices, but I have a question for you."

Lucifer looked at me with a quirked eyebrow and said, "What is your question?"

"Well, I was wondering why you're doing this. You are Lucifer Morningstar, ruler of hell, the greatest evil of the bible and hater of humanity. Why would you give a human a chance at a new life, with powers, even if he wasn't supposed to be in Hell.", I asked, looking at him in confusion.

"I don't know why. I just wanted to do something different, then the usual torture and reigning over Hell and its denizens. I've been stuck here for eons with no change."

I thought for a moment, before saying, "Well, you got condemned here for being selfish and thinking yourself better than humans, even though God created everyone to be equal. Basically, you did something bad, and your dad put you in Hell as a grounding or timeout. So, why not redeem yourself and show that you don't hate humans anymore, by doing what you are doing for me, for every soul who shouldn't be here. The more you do, the greater the chance that God will let you out of Hell and back into Heaven or Earth, or at the very least, visit your family in Heaven."

Lucifer looked up in thought, and then said, "You know what, that sounds like a good idea. The first person that I start with will be you. As thanks for helping me get to this realization, I will put you into a universe where you and your powers will be accepted, with money and direct association with the main characters of said universe. But first..."

Lucifer snapped his fingers 4 times and 4 ethereal beings appeared out of thin air. I recognized them as Niklaus Mikaelson, a dirty blond Harry Potter, Sebastian Valet and Dan Phantom. They each gripped my forehead before letting go and rushing inside of me. "What in the Hell was that?!" I asked Lucifer, immensely scared and confused at what had just happened. I suddenly felt a burning feeling on my hands, feet, chest and back. When I looked at my chest, I saw the symbol of the Deathly Hallows. I couldn't see my back, but I could safely assume that it was the same there.

"Is this going to be on me forever?", I asked him

"Firstly, that was me doing what I said that I would do, they gave you their skills by touching your forehead and their powers by going into you. Secondly, yes, that will be on you forever. It's a side-effect of choosing Hadrian Potter. Hadrian Potter, after becoming the head of multiple families, including the Mikaelson family, and creating a magical, strength enhancing blood substitute, he killed Voldemort and then absorbed the Deathly Hallows. It causes him to have a piece of Death's divinity in his soul, causing the symbol of the Deathly Hallows on his body. It won't ever go away. Sorry.", he wasn't really sorry, I could see the humor in his eyes.

I just shrugged and sighed, "I guess this is kind of cool."

Lucifer snapped his fingers, once again, and a portal opened up, "When you go through the portal, you will become an orphan in the Being Human universe. You will be retaining your name, Arthur Mason. I have created a body and life for you in the aforementioned universe, but you will wake up as you when you go through the portal, with your memories and full control of your powers. You will have the appearance of a very fit Jason Momoa. Enjoy! When you wake up, you want to find Josh Levinson, a werewolf, and Aidan Waite, a vampire." I nodded my head and then hugged Lucifer. He looked shocked before hugging me back.

We let go of each other. I then said, "Thank you!"  and walked into the portal, waving goodbye at him.

**                  **                **                  **                  **                **                  **

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a hospital bed, in ripped jeans and a T-shirt with a picture of James Franco on it. Suddenly, I felt an intense headache and remembered my memories as Arthur Mason of this Earth. I got up and heard a young woman yelling, "Josh!" to a lanky, brown-haired man, with earbuds on.

I assumed that this was the Josh Levison that Lucifer was telling me about. I followed the short, black-haired woman down the stairs, as she followed Josh. She was repeatedly yelling out to Josh, not that he could hear her. I sniffed the air and smelt the scent of a werewolf.

Even with the hospital walls, I could feel the effect of the full moon on me. The woman had followed, who I thought to be Josh Levison, into an old hallway made of stone. She went into the same room that Josh had gone in.

I stood a few steps away from the entrance to the room. I could hear Josh desperately tell the woman to leave, that it wasn't safe to be there, not that she listened. She slammed the door and locked them in there, locking him in there with her, for him to maul. I heard him drop to the floor in pain, screaming at her to get away from him. Was she a hunter, trying to kill him with Wolfsbane? I immediately turned invisible and intangible and went through the door. I looked at what was happening but only saw him huddled away from her, his bones cracking and shifting, painfully. I couldn't smell any Wolfsbane or Mountain ash in the room. This must be what werewolves of this world go through, every full moon, similar to the ones of the Vampire Diaries universe.

I didn't want the girl dead, no matter how stupid she was for locking herself in a room with someone she knew to be a werewolf, who had no control, or him to have an unwanted kill on his conscience. I opened the room's door, vamp sped in there and got her out, giving Josh a nod. He nodded back grateful. I closed the door and left him there to turn. Then I went off on the woman.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Why would you go into a room with someone you know is a werewolf? Do you have a death wish?", I yelled, glaring at her, until I saw her tears and heard her muttering, "A what?! I didn't know, I didn't know...." She hadn't known what he was. Damn it.

I sat next to her, and hugged her, rubbing her back soothingly. When she stopped crying, I let her go and wiped a tear from her face. "So, who is he to you?", I asked, trying to distract her from Josh's screams of pain.

"He's my older brother, Josh Levison. I'm his younger sister, Emily. My family, I- we all thought that he had a nervous breakdown and left us. left me. This, this is worse than I could imagine. How do you know him?", she asked, looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know him. I just know that a werewolf plus a full moon plus fresh warm meaty body usually equals death for that fresh warm meaty body."

She gave a small chuckle and asked, "So what are you? A vampire, werewolf, witch. Do you sparkle in the sunlight?", I gave her a baleful glare at the Twilight reference, which she laughed at.

"No, I do not sparkle in the sunlight. I hate you for that and for your information, I'm all of the above and a little more." I suddenly began to smell something quickly coming towards Emily and me. I picked Emily up, telling her to stay quiet and hugged her, turning us both invisible. I didn't want anyone coming after her. A pale white guy in a black leather jacket, blue t-shirt and jeans sped into the hallway. I saw him about to open the door and stopped him from doing it. I kept a hand on Emily to keep her invisible.

"Why did you stop me?!", he asked me

"Who are you?", I asked the man.

He vamped out at me, his face holding an angry expression, I guess he could smell that I wasn't human for him to break supernatural law, "I'm Aidan, Josh's friend and roommate. Where is Emily? Did you leave her to be mauled by Josh?!" I looked at him, pissed, my red Alpha eyes came out, with my Sclera going black.

"Use your Vampire senses, do you smell human blood?", he looked confused after taking a sniff, and put away his Vampire face. I let go of Emily after that, turning her visible, and asked her to go with Aidan to his and Josh's home, telling her that I would be here for her brother.

**                **                **                  **                **                **                **   

I finally felt the moon's hold loosen and realized that it was now sunup. Josh walked out of the room in jeans and a nurse's smock. "Who are ... it's you. Thank you for what you did. Um, why did you do it?", he asked me, with a confused expression on his face.

"Well, the one reason was I couldn't leave Emily to be killed by her own brother. Another is that I wanted to save you from having a murder on your conscience."

"You are a werewolf? Why didn't you change last night?", he looked happy at finding a way to control transformations.

"I have control over my urges, plus I'm not your kind of werewolf.", I flared my Alpha eyes at him and released my claws.

"How did you do that? What do you mean by 'my kind of werewolf?' ", he asked me.

I gave him the story of Arthur Mason before I had woken up. "I woke up after a college party and I was different. I could do this, I had immense speed and strength, I could turn invisible, intangible and so much more. But by the time that I gained full control over my abilities and myself, a year had passed. My girlfriend, Sally, who I was going to propose to on the same night, had found somebody else and gotten engaged to them instead of me, to some guy named Danny. I didn't want to disturb her life, so I left this city and went to travel the world, looking for more like me. I only came back because I saw her obituary when I was looking her up. I spent most of my day drinking alcohol and getting blackout drunk. That's why I was in the hospital in the first place. Someone must have seen me pass out and brought me to the hospital."

"Sally, Sally Malik?" I nodded my head, thinking 'how does he know her name?'

"You might want to come with me.", he said to me

**          **          **            **          **          **            **              **          **          **

I walked up the stairs, following Josh. He opened the door and we walked through the threshold. I saw Sally, wearing that cotton sweater that I got her for her birthday, with closed eyes. She was doing that cute knee tapping thing she did whenever she got excited. She opened her eyes, and I could see the recognition in them, when she saw me. Her nose flared in anger.

"Josh, what is Arthur Mason doing here?" I understood why she was mad but that didn't make this any easier.

I awkwardly waved at her," Hey Sally."

Her eyes widened in shock, and she said, "You can see me?!"

1