Chapter Fifteen – Class in Session
344 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          After a couple days off school is back in session. Toru and I went to school together, she held my hand most the time which was nice but once we got to school I told her I was fine and to stop worrying but I don't think she heard me.

"Everyone!! Morning Homeroom is about to begin. To your seats!"

Well its glad to see Ida hasn't changed.

"Morning."

"""You're back already Mr. Aizawa!!!"""

Holy crap he looks bad, his whole body is covered in bandages almost. There was some more chatter about how he looks terrible but we all settled down shortly when Mr. Aizawa started class.

"My welfare isn't important because your fight is far from over."

My heart almost skipped a beat. Did the Nomu escape or something?

"U.A.'s Sports festival is fast approaching!"

Fucking hell, Mr. Aizawa is going to give me a heart attack, the whole class seemed to be feeling the same way but that atmosphere soon changed to nervousness and excitement as to the upcoming festival. Mr. Aizawa continued talking and explained why after the villain attack we were still doing it.

"It's necessary to demonstrate that U.A.'s crisis management protocols are sound... that's the apparent thinking at least. Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events and you will all be competing! After all how else will you get scouted by hero agencies? This event will happen three times during your stay in U.A. so you have three changes to make it memorable. If you're hoping to become a hero, this event is something you cannot miss!"

Wow Mr. Aizawa really brought the classes sprit up with that speech, very nice. Shortly after the speech the bell rang and we had some time before our next class. Everyone was talking about the sports festival, everyone was excited about it, some more than others though. Ochaco has a look of fierce determination on her face that gave me a chill up my spin.

 

***

 

          We had some more classes and were about to head to lunch when All Might asked to have lunch with Midoriya. It was kinda adorable but it also reminded me that I needed to talk to the both of them of what I overheard from that that day after school. I mean it's a pretty big secret about that quirk of his. I gotta talk to someone about it and ide rather it be the people who already know.

We had some more classes which were altogether boring, even hero's class today was just explaining some more details about the festival, so it was kinda a boring day, that is until the final bell rang. 

As soon as Ochaco opened the door the whole area was packed with students, there was no way we could escape.

"What the hell is this?" I blurted out

Bakugo thankfully explained his theory. "Scoping out the competition, duh. After all we were the ones who survived a villain attack, they want a look before the sports festival. No point though now MOVE ASIDE CONNON FODDER!!"

Geez he really is not a people person.

I kinda just buried my head in Toru's shoulder at this awewardness I was watching, I just wanted to go home, this was comfy but weird since I can see the inside of her clothes, including her underwear, huh pink, very nice. I'll just keep that thought to myself though.

After Bakugo pretty much made an enemy out of the rest of the school on our behave like an idiot we were finally to leave school. 

"Hey Adi, want me to come over and keep you company?"

"Thanks Toru but I really am fine, I don't need you to baby me. My parents are home so I will be just fine, after all I am sure your parents miss you being home."

"Ya they do but it would have been fine. If you need anything just let me know and text me when get home alright?"

"You sound like my mom, geez yes I promise."

 

***

 

           The next couple of weeks seemed to go by fast, classes came and went, I studied and trained for the festival as did everyone else. this was gunna be out first times being introduced to the world, to show them what we could do. Nobody wanted to mess this up.

Finally the day came, the day of the U.A. Sports Festival. Time for me to kick ass.

 

 

18