True Prologue: One Fun Night/Family Relations
446 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I lazily gazed around my current surroundings. I'm currently standing in an old abandoned building. Old creaky wood and a litany of health warnings. It’s a miracle that it’s still standing. The area I’m in is a dilapidated shit hole to say the least. Trash, broken glass, needles, rats and the occasional stray dog is running around here. Normally I wouldn’t be in a place like this, but there’s something interesting here. 

I was standing over an old man dressed in ragged clothes and he smelled like beer, shit and piss. He was waving his hands in surrender, and could barely speak.  “C-Come on man.. We’re brothers.” 

I don’t understand why they try to beg me. I obviously don’t give a fuck. 

After five minutes of his begging, I was starting to grow bored and I didn’t feel like smacking him was that fun anymore. “Shut the fuck up!” 

I reeled my right foot back and shot it forward at his face. It struck him in the nose and not only did I hear his nose break, I felt it with my foot. He hit the wall behind him with a thud, and started screaming in pain. 

I admired my work for a moment, a sense of pride swelling inside of my chest. After a minute I casually looked around to make sure he didn’t have a bum ass friend that wanted to do something stupid.

I took a step closer to him, and then I noticed he was reaching for something. My adrenaline started pumping and my heart set ablaze. 

Finally something! 

I instantly grabbed his arm and wrestled a pocket knife away from him. “Nope!” 

I laughed as I played with the knife in front of him. The old fuck started crying and mumbling about how he has some family out there. 

Did he go out for cigarettes and never come back? Otherwise his family doesn’t give a fuck about him. That or he’s full of shit. Who knows? I don’t really give a fuck either way.

I was starting to get bored again, so I started kicking him again. With every kick I could feel his bones cracking and his organs being crushed.

Everyday I have to put on a different face, in this moment, I can be who I truly am! 

 

My laughter exploded and I found myself kicking the old bastard even harder, to the point where started gushing out of his mouth like a fountain. 

I ended up kicking the old bastard until he stopped moving and I was breathing too hard. “Phew…”  

I blew out a huge satisfied breath. I looked down to see my work and a satisfied smile came to my face. This old fuck was crumbled up on the ground like a balled up piece of paper. His dirty beard was stained with blood and his face was covered in blood, cuts, bruises and knots. His arms were twisted at odd angles, and his clothes were in no better shape and now they were soaked in blood. 

The euphoric feeling that overtook me was slowly dying down, and realization was finally setting in. 

“Well, he’s alive.” I whispered as I reached down and touched his neck. I could feel a faint pulse on his neck. “Just barely.” 

Shit. I ended up getting carried away again. This might be the last time I can do this. I already killed two before, now it’s going to look like a pattern. And just to think I waited three years to do this again.

“Damnit.” 

Oh well.. Maybe I can join the Military or something, that way I can kill people legally. Though, it probably won’t be as fun as this. 

I sighed as I left the building, a sour feeling bubbling inside of my chest. 

As I breathed in the night air, a sudden thought came to me. 

I need something to cheer me up. I gave her a long enough break. 

I got home quickly, undressed, and headed straight to her room. 

“Jesse!” I opened her door, damn near swinging it off its hinges. 

I looked around her room, and she was nowhere to be found. My lips curled into a smile. 

“You want to play hide and seek???” 

I glanced at her closet and could instantly tell that she was hiding in there. The cracked doorway was a dead give away after all. 

You would think she’d be smarter. about it. She is my little sister after all.

I decided to have a little bit of fun and play along. 

I walked over to her bed and ripped her blanket off of her bed. 

I started humming an ice cream truck jingle, slowly blending it with my singing. “~Come out, come out, wherever you are~” 

I sauntered over to the closet door, pretending as if I was looking around her room. 

I heard a shuffling inside of the closet, and my smile deepened. “~I’m patiently waiting~” 

I quickly turned around and started searching around her room. I checked under her desk and then headed back to her back. 

This is kind of fun! My dick is so fucking hard right now! I’m going to give it to this little bitch when I catch her! 

I unintentionally started laughing and could barely keep it together, especially when I heard all the noise she was making.

I bent down to look underneath her bed. As soon as I got on my knees, I heard her walking behind me.

I quickly turned my head to throw her off, and surprise, sur-fucking-prise!!! 

This bitch really pulled a knife on me… If this wasn’t so funny I’d be pissed. 

Jesse stopped in her tracks as soon as I turned around. Her eyes were wide and she was shaking and on the verge of tears. 

I scoffed as I looked at the big kitchen knife she was holding, which caused her to flinch.

My eyes leered over her as I looked her up and down. Big round eyes, like a small animal. Long unkempt black hair that covers most of her face, as if she’s trying to hide from the world. Tears streaming down her red face. Shaking like a leaf, and can barely hold the knife. 

So weak. 

That’s all I could think as I examined her.

“Are you going to use it?” As I stood up, she lunged the knife at me, but didn’t stab me. 

“I will!” At this point, she was hyperventilating, causing her small chest to rise and fall.  

All I could do was smile in response. Though I exaggerated my smile, it scares her whenever I smile. 

“Stop doing that!” She started slowly backing away, heading to the door. 

“I can’t believe you would pull a knife on me…” I made a hurt voice as I began to walk towards her. “I’m your brother.. I would never do something like this to you. How could you?”

“Don’t come near me!” “I’m sick of this! I..I can’t take it any more!” Jesse started waving the knife around. Her voice grew more hysterical by the second.

I inwardly rolled my eyes. 

So fucking dramatic. I’ve fucked her plenty of times already. I don’t know why she’s being so dramatic. Maybe it’s her teenage rebel phase? She was a lot more obedient when she was younger. 

I looked Jesse in the eyes, deciding to keep playing along. 

“Stop looking at me!” Jesse screamed as she looked down at the floor, clutching the knife to her chest. 

I leered over her still developing body, my smile deepening, and my erection getting harder by the second. “Jesse… I love you.” 

She looked up at me, her eyes rabbid and smoldering. The chink in her amor finally exposed itself. “No, you don’t!” 

“Ha..” Stupid bitch. 

Jesse lunged at me, to which I smoothly stepped to the side and tripped her. Of course I  grabbed the knife from her as I caught her in my arms. 

I can’ have my favorite fuck toy hurting itself. 

“I do love you, you stupid bitch!” I ripped the knife out of her hands and threw her on the bed. 

“Stop! Stop!” I had to restrain Jesse’s arms as she flailed her arms around helplessly.

“If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t do this stupid shit with you!” It’s true. I even let her off the hook for a month since she got back from the mental hospital. If that’s not love, I don’t know what is.  

Jesse Started screaming at the top of her lungs, to the point where her voice was growing hoarse and her face was turning red. “I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!” 

“Shut up!” I grabbed her cover and shoved it in her mouth before wrapping my hand around her throat. Finally muffling her annoying ass voice. “And just to think! I wasn’t going to fuck you in the ass today! But, oh fucking well! I guess you must really want it!” 

I put my entire body weight on her and used the opportunity to tie up her hands with one of her covers. “You know what I miss! When you were a little girl and used to follow me around everywhere! When did things change?! Are you jealous?! Out of all of my hoes, you’re the one I love the most! We’re family!” 

Tears spilled out of her eyes and fell onto the bed, staining the sheets underneath her. She was hiccuping and breathing slowly. She finally stopped struggling and gave up and just lied there like a dead fish. 

“Good girl..” I couldn’t stop myself from smiling. I ran my fingers through her soft silky black hair as I tenderly kissed her on the cheek. I licked my lips as I enjoyed the salty taste of her tears. 

I took off her pajama pants and slowly removed her panties. I took the time to admire her hairless pussy and cute little asshole. I smacked her on the ass, enjoying the little jiggle she had. She was still growing and fat was falling in the right places. 

I like a fully developed woman, but this has its merits too. I’ll miss it. 

I removed my hand and enjoyed the sight of the red marks on her pale white ass. I looked down at her and she was still sobbing quietly, her eyes blank, empty and emotionless. It almost looked like her mind was somewhere else. 

What a fucking lay up!

I energetically freed my dick from my pajamas and enjoyed the feeling of the air on my crotch. I stroked myself as I rubbed my dick on her ass. An electric feeling ran up my spine and I released a soft moan. I slowly ran my dick between her ass cheeks before landing on her pussy. She twitched in response, but didn’t do anything else. 

I sported a big grin and couldn’t stop myself from laughing. I gripped her ass and positioned myself perfectly to her little pussy. My knees buckled as I inserted myself into her tight, hot and sticky insides. She lightly moaned and I struggled to contain my voice as a moan threatened to come out of me. 

I took deep labored breaths, preventing myself from coming too fast. 

It’s been a while, I’m going to thoroughly enjoy this. “Let’s have some fun.”

 

4