True Prologue: Here comes the end of the world!
263 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“That was great, right?” I didn’t mean to, but I burst out laughing. 

Man that was fun! I was never able to be that rough before! 

My eyes leered over Ms.Jackson’s figure. 

She was stark naked because I ripped all of her clothes off. Her hair was a mess, and she was missing a few patches from me pulling her hair. Her face was marred with runny makeup, cuts, and some knots and bruises from when I had to punch her in order to get her to shut up. Her breasts were bleeding from when I hit her titts. And she was bleeding from her pussy and ass because.. well I was a little too rough.

I couldn’t help myself, it was just too good. The only thing that sucked was that I couldn’t her her scream and fuck her mouth.

Maybe I should go for another round??

No. I know the goblins are busy upstairs raping and killing, but who knows what else is here? 

I shivered at thought, my adrenaline momentarily spiking.

I can’t fucking wait! 

I finished wiping my dick off with Ms.Jackson’s shirt and threw it back to her. 

Ms.Jackson didn’t evade or catch her shirt, she just let it hit her in the face. 

I scoffed as I put my dick back in my pants.

They’re always like that after. It gets boring after a while. 

A strange sound ripped me from my thoughts. I looked up to see a pink semi transparent pulsating slime creeping along the window. 

I opened up all of the blinds to find that all of them were covered in the pink pulsating slime. 

I touched the window and I could feel the vibrations coming from the slime, as if it was alive. “The fuck is this???”

I stepped back, taking a moment to gather my thoughts. 

I had an idea, and wanted to test something. 

I picked up a nearby desk and hurled it at the window. The glass shattered, but the chair didn’t go through. Rather it was slowly absorbed by the pink slime covering the windows. 

“Well that’s my answer.” I assume the hole in the roof is probably covered by this pink slime. I’ll still go back and check just in case. Otherwise, there should be some other way out. Luckily, we have a cafeteria, that should buy me some time. 

While I was in deep contemplation, I heard the crunching of glass.

Shit!

I turned around instantly only to find Ms.Jackson holding up a large piece of glass to her throat. 

“Ohh..” I thought she was going to try and stab me. I’m glad I didn’t get stabbed, but it would have been fun if she tried. 

I bent down and grabbed a piece of glass for myself. 

Just in case.

I then walked over to a desk and sat atop of it. 

I wish I had some popcorn. 

Tears were running down her face and blood was seeping from the fresh flesh wound on her neck that she had just made. Her hands trembled as she hyperventilated.

Damn. What a waste of good pussy. At least I got a taste of it. 

I sat there watching her for what felt like an eternity, but was probably just a few minutes. “If you’re going to do it, do it! I’m sick of waiting!”

She didn’t respond to me, instead, she kept looking at the windows covered in pink flesh. 

I took a step closer. “Come on!”

Tears overflowed from her eyes, and she gritted her teeth, but still no action. 

“The world is ending, your friends, family, and  fiancé are probably all dead. And even if they’re not, what’s the chances of you making it to them? You might as well die now.” It looks like she’s on the verge, just one more push. “Otherwise I’ll kill you…” I snapped my fingers, a sudden thought came to me that caused me to smile. “Or I’ll throw you to the goblins instead.” 

For the first time she turned to stare at me. I could still see the fear in her eyes, but there was something else in her eyes that caught my attention. Hatred. Burning hatred.

Just like Jesse..

A shiver ran up my spine and my lips formed a smile. 

Suddenly, without warning, Ms.Jackson’s entire demeanor shifted. Her eyes glazed over, and she stopped shaking. “You think this is funny?” 

This is interesting.. “Yes. Yes I do.” 

Ms.Jackso- or rather someone else’s eyes bore into my soul. The hatred and fear were no longer there. There was something else.. Disgust?? “You’re going to suffer." And then you’ll beg to die.” Her voice was no longer soft and timid, it was sharp, laden with malice, deep and cold. It actually sounded as if there was someone else speaking. 

I scoffed, no longer able to contain myself over this soap opera. “I bet I won’t bitch! I’m going to fuck you, just like I fucked her! And then I’m going to laugh as I enjoy myself in this new world!”

Her face turned into a sneer, and she scoffed. “Arrogant mortal.”

Ms.Jackson’s eyes widened as she slit her throat. Blood sprayed all over the floor as she collapsed onto the floor. She spasmed on the ground as tears overflowed from eyes. It looked as if she was trying to scream, but couldn’t due to the fresh cut on her neck. 

She didn’t mean to do that.. Or maybe.. Whatever took control of her body did that. 

She looked up at me, her eyes pleading for help. It reminded me of one of the puppies I had as a kid. No matter how badly I treated it, it always looked towards me for help. Just a funny memory. 

I squatted down next to Ms.Jackson as I watched her squirm and struggle on the floor. As the light slowly faded from her eyes, she whispered something softly. “I’m sorry Derrick…” 

My mouth hung open as I stared down at Ms.Jackson’s lifeless body. “This. Has. To. Be. The GREATEST. SHIT. EVER!” 

We have goblins! Wolves! Dragons! And who knows what else is out there?! I’m glad to be alive! “LET’S FUUUCCCKKKKINGGG GGGGOOOO!!!!” 

I got a little too excited and fucked Ms.Jackson’s mouth until I came.. A few times. Who can blame me right?

Afterwards, I broke down a few desks and made some makeshift weapons. One spear-like weapon the length of my forearm. A short sword made of wood and a few wooden daggers. 

Of course this made a lot of noise, and it seems like goblins have killed most of the students above me. They’re growling, screaming and clawing as they’re making their way downstairs. 

I used my new weapons to cut up Ms.Jackson’s lifeless corpse. 

Way better than a cat or dog!  

I rummaged around the classroom and found a first aid kit and cleaned and taped the cut on the side of my head. I used some of Ms.Jackson’s clothes to make a crappy bag that wrapped around my torso and stomach like a sling almost. I filled it with the first aid kit and a few pieces of Ms.Jackson. 

I think I can use it. Worst case scenario I have some emergency food. 

I laughed as I finished getting ready. 

Hopefully it doesn't get to that point. 

I heard the excited howl of the wolf from earlier, and my heart started pounding. My lips curled into a smile as I wrapped my arms in cloth. “Just be patient.. I’m excited as well.”

 

4