True Prologue: The Start of The New World
280 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“ARGRHHHRRRRR!!!!” Ear piercing cries erupted as the floor shook violently and I fell out of my desk. 

What the fuck was that?! 

I turned my head almost immediately, and justy for a second I saw the ceiling coming down. Dust flew into the air and I couldn’t see shit. The only thing I could do was cough and try to stand up, but slip and fall due to a liquid on the ground.

“What.. The fuck?!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I fell back down after trying to stand for the hundredth time. 

I finally figured out what was on the floor when the all too familiar taste of iron filled my mouth. “Blood???” I said as I spit it out. 

I realized that what I was currently crawling over was my former classmates and their insides.

“What the fuck is going on?!” I bellowed as I finally was able to stand. 

 The dust cloud settled and I finally saw what was left of class. 

The ceiling collapsed onto the back of the class. Some of my classmates were crushed by the ceiling and ended up as red paste on the floor. Some were missing limbs and holding the area where their missing limbs once were as they bellowed. Others were impaled by the debris from the ceiling, to which some died and some lived. The ones that lived cried endlessly as they struggled helplessly and spread more of their guts on the floor as they called for their parents. Then there were some students with far less severe injuries. Like me for example, that has a cut on the right side of my head. 

Damnit! It’s bleeding!

I touched the side of my head and winced as I continued to document the destruction in front of me. In a class of 40 people, almost half died when the ceiling fell on them. Then another huge chunk were given grave injuries. In total there were 9 of us that didn’t have horrible injuries. 

I looked above me to see what caused the ceiling to collapse and was stunned for the first time. 

An ominous bright blood red circle with a fiery ring was spinning above me. I could faintly hear the sounds of strange animals screaming from within it, and I shook.

I then looked down and was shocked for the second time today. I saw a huge hawk-like bird with blue feathers and scales lying on the floor oozing out blue and black blood. It’s face was mostly mush, but I could see what was left of a black beak. Its sharp claws were just as, if not bigger than the desk themselves. Not to mention its body took up almost half of the classroom. 

So that’s what caused the ceiling to fall???

My blood started rushing and my adrenaline was pumping at an all time high! 

Finally some fucking fun! 

I could barely contain myself as my leg incessantly tapped the floor and my hands wouldn't stop shaking.  

“Everyone shut up!” I turned my head to see a guy named Marcus was still standing. He was one of the few people who wasn’t having a mental breakdown. He looked around the classroom before he resumed speaking. “I don’t know what’s going on, but standing here screaming isn’t going to help! We have to go outside and get some help!” 

I frowned as I heard his announcement. 

Who made this fucking guy the leader? 

You go outside Marcus!” One of my classmates yelled hysterically. 

“I am!” Marcus retorted quickly. “And so are you! Unless you want to get crushed by what’s left of the roof!”

As they were bickering back and forth, I was getting bored and noticed Ms.Jackson’s sexy ass trapped underneath her desk. 

My lips curled into a smile as I made my move. 

I ran over to her and quickly removed the debri off of her desk. I then proceeded to pick up her desk and move it out of the way. Once the desk was moved out of the way, I noticed Ms.Jackson had a huge cut on her ankle and it was twisted at an odd angle. 

Perfect! 

“Are you okay?” I presented Ms.Jackson with the best caring voice that I could. 

Ms.Jackson’s response was just more crying. 

Damn she looks cute when she cries. 

I had to control the raging erection in my pants as I ripped off part of the sleeve of my jacket and used it to help stop her bleeding. 

Ms.Jackson sobbed loudly as I tied the cloth around her ankle. I made sure to tie it extra hard because it sounds sexy when she screams.   

“I’ll take Ms.Jackson.” I announced loudly, causing everyone to turn in my direction. Well the ones who aren't having a mental breakdown. 

“Thank you..” Ms.Jackson whined out.

“No problem.” I lifted Ms.Jackson up onto my back. 

This is too easy! 

I put my head down and smiled cruelly. Finally revealing my real face. 

“Okay. Everyone that can move take the injured who aren’t in too bad shape and leave with Jared. I’ll stay behind and keep an eye on everyone that is too hurt to be moved.” Marcus announced. 

Fucking hero. 

I inwardly scoffed, but didn’t say anything. Marcus' cringe attempts at being a hero is the least of my concern. Fucking this stuipid bitch on my back is the major concern right now. Behind surviving of course. 

All of my dumbass classmates got swept up in Marcus’ speech and started nodding their heads with hopeful faces and renewed vigor in their eyes. 

Marcus flashed a smile. “We’re going to be okay” 

Suddenly, a huge black wolf with dark red eyes landed directly on top of Marcus’ head. His head made a squelching sound as the wolf's paw crushed it into a fine red paste on the floor. Shooting bits and pieces of flesh at us. The ground shook violently and a lot of people collapsed to the floor.

Before anyone could react, the wolf grabbed a classmate of mine by the head with its sharp fangs and huge maw. The girl screamed in agony as the wolf lifted her up into the air before violently shaking her, flinging blood and pieces of flesh everywhere. The girl went limp within seconds and her now limp corpse was used as a weapon by the wolf to knock multiple students across the classroom. Blood painted the walls that the students crashed into, and their bodies bent in ways that they shouldn’t have. 

I was able to finally see the wolf’s appearance clearly as it sowed destruction. Its fur was shiny and sharp, like metal spikes. Foam and blood gushed out of its mouth and landed on the floor, causing the floor to bubble and melt in the process. Its red eyes grew brighter and its howls grew stronger. It was deafening and caused me to shake in fear. 

 I looked at my hands trembling with my mouth hung open. This was one of the few times where I truly felt scared in my life. 

My eyes traveled back to the wolf in front of me and all I could think was.. 

Amazing!!!!

I was frozen in place. All I could do was watch in awe. 

Luckily, Ms.Jackson striking me on the shoulder finally snapped me back to reality. I quickly resumed my plan. I rushed for the door to the class and knocked a classmate of mine down before opening the door and violently closing it behind me.

As I ran I quickly found out that we weren’t the only ones in a shitty situation. 

Semi-translucent blobs of slime were falling from the ceiling and landing on people. 

"MOM!! MOM!!!" One boy screamed as the slime slowly engulfed his body, melting him in the process. 

Holy fuck that’s brutal! 

I looked up at the ceiling and made sure I avoided whatever the fuck that shit is. 

I boguarded my way through the crowd until I broke through. 

“Put me down! Put me down!” Ms.Jackson shouted as she punched the back of my head. “We’re leaving them!” 

Ugh.. she’s one of those. And here I thought teachers didn’t give a fuck. 

“I know!” I snapped back. “We can’t help them!” 

Ms.Jackson started sobbing as I ran as fast as my legs would allow him to. I used my training to control my breathing so I could run for as long as possible.

I’m in pretty good shape, but who knows how long I’m going to be running for? Worst case scenario I’ll have to dump this bitch. 

“I…I’m sorry.. but we have to survive.” Tears rolled down my cheeks as I turned to look at Ms.Jackson who was flailing around on my back.  “As long as we’re able to survive we can get help for them.” 

I deserve an award for performance! 

Ms.Jackson looked back at the classroom before turning back around and crying harder. 

What a stupid bitch.. 

We’re on the fourth floor right now and there’s only one elevator which is towards the back of the building. I may not have that much time. 

I decided to head for the stairs instead. Right before I could reach the stairs, a group of tiny green creatures came into my view. 

Are you fiucking serious?!?!?!?! GOBLINS!!!

Goblins were exactly how they were depicted to be in fantasy. Various shades of green, small as children, skinny, pointed noses, sharp teeth, black claws on their hands and feet, beady black eyes with the occasional one sporting red eyes. They were dressed in old dirty rags, and some were dressed in what appeared to be bloodied and torn school uniforms that they stole from my classmates. 

I caught my breath as I watched them dancing and singing, if you could call it that. The goblins were holding old wooden spears and atop of the spears were the heads of my fellow classmates. I couldn’t tell who they were due to their faces being so badly warped from fear and chunks of flesh missing, with the exception of some no longer having faces or eyes. 

That’s badass.. 

“Argrggr!!!” Ms.Jackson screamed at the top of her lungs, alerting the goblins.

Stupid fucking bitch! 

The giblins went 0-100 real quick. They instantly stopped their party and started screaming like banshees as they barrelled towards us. 

“Shit!” I had already turned my heel and made a mad dash in the opposite direction.

The goblins started throwing stuff at us. This stuff was the body parts of my fellow classmates and their feces. Luckily, I was able to zig zag and doge all of it. 

Thank god for foot drills! 

Despite the shitty situation that I’m in, I can't help but smile! 

This is fun!

My adrenaline is pumping like crazy, and I can barely catch my breath. 

She’s lucky that I’m having fun and I want fuck her! Otherwise I would have dropped her ass a long time ago! 

I can’t have some green fucker taking my prize after all. At least not until I’m done with her. Her pussy better be amazing! 

I rounded a corner and arrived at a set of stairs. I breathed a huge sigh of relief, but wasted no time. In one leap I jumped down the stairs and landed on my feet. I grunted as the impact assaulted me. Fortunately, my years of sports paid off and I was able to quickly recover due to my sturdy physique. 

I immediately took off sprinting and arrived at an empty location of the school in no time. I ducked into a classroom before quickly locking the door behind myself. 

The classroom that I arrived at was old and empty and didn’t seem to have been used in a very long time, evidenced by the cobwebs and dust coating everything. 

As I caught my breath, I carefully scanned the room before setting Ms.Jackson down. 

I looked out of the glass on the door to see if the little goblin bastards were still chasing us. 

If I manage to catch one of them, I’m going fuck it and kill it real slow. 

“A-are we safe?!” Ms.Jackson suddenly shouted, interrupting my thoughts.

Bitch! Can’t you see what I’m doing?! 

I placed his finger on my lips as I looked back at her. Ms.Jackson's eyes widened in  realization and she quickly put her head down. Crying softly in response. 

I turned back to the door and peered into the hallway. “Yeah.. I think so.”

“Thank god..” Ms.Jackson whispered. 

I closed the blind on the door as a dark smile came to my face.

I walked to the windows, right past a trembling Ms.Jackson. 

Soon.

I pulled up the blind on a window, and.. “…What the fuck???” 

“Ah!” I heard Ms.Jackson gasp behind me. 

What I saw right outside of the window could only be described as pure chaos. Cars scattered everywhere, buildings falling apart and some on fire, bodies lay strewn across the ground, and even something far more striking. The sky was blood red and circles, or rather portals were scattered everywhere releasing these fantasy creatures into our work at insane rate. 

And then…

Fucking Dragons!!! “Holy shit…” 

The dragons were bigger than most buildings and some of the other.. birds and flying creatures were too. The dragons were a myriad of colors and lived up to the legends. Some were spewing fire onto people and others were spewing ice, acid, lightning, and some other things that I’m not sure of. The other half of the dragons were fighting with creatures that I don’t know of. Some of the other flying creatures even had large human faces with owl-like bodies. The fights were laying waste to the city and at the rate they’re going the city is going to be completely decimated in a few hours.

Well, my family is probably dead. “Huh?”

My hands were trembling as I reached down and touched my chest. 

My heart… hurts??? “What is this?” 

“W-what’s going on?! What’s happening outside?!” Ms.Jackson frantically asked question after question. “And what were those creatures?!” 

Shut up. 

“I .. don’t know..” I answered honestly. “I think those were goblins back there.”

Well, I might as well enjoy myself while I can. 

”Goblins?” Ms.Jackson repeated. 

I closed the blind and turned around to stare at Ms.Jackson. It took everything I had not to scream at the opportunity to fuck Ms.Jackson.

“Some type of fantasy creature. They’re known for killing and raping. It sounds like they're attacking some other people right now actually.” I pointed above us. The sounds of blood curdling screams, running, chairs and desks being thrown over, thumping on the floor and deranged laughter grew louder by the second.  

I’m jealous. It sounds like they’re having a better time than me! 

“We have to hurry up and get help.” Ms.Jackson tried to stand, but immediately fell back down. Her eyes watered and she bit her lip to not scream. “You should leave me…” 

Well… I guess it’s time for my reward. I deserve it after having to deal with this fucking idiot. 

“You have a husband, right?” I asked as I looked at the ring on Ms.Jacksons finger.

“A fiancée..” Ms.Jackson choked on her words. “I hope he’ll be..” 

I quietly sat down next to Ms.Jackson. I wrapped her in a tight embrace to get her to calm down. “It’s going to be okay..” 

“T-thank you.” Ms.Jackson replied as she softly cried into my chest. 

I squeezed her tighter, seeing how much I could get away with. 

Finally, it came. 

Ms.Jackson’s eyes shot open. “J-Jared..” 

I continued softly caressing Ms.Jackson as I ran my hand up and down her body. 

Ms.Jackson continued calling my names, growing more frantic by the second. I ignored her of course and laughed coldly. Finally revealing my true face. 

“JARED! LET ME-“ 

I covered Ms.Jackson’s mouth, so her stupid ass wouldn’t alert whatever the fuck was in the school. I pushed her to the floor and got on top of her, before pinning her arms above her head.

She tried to scream, but all she could produce was a muffle. Tears welled up in each of her bright green eyes as she struggled helplessly. I pressed my erection into her stomach to give her a clue as to what was about to happen. 

My breathing started getting hoarse, and I could feel my face flushing. Laughter was seeping out of me, and I had to do my best to keep it under control. 

I finally can be myself! 

“Shut up bitch.” 

 

3