True Prologue: The Daily Life of Jared
318 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I woke up feeling refreshed! 

Last night was fun!

I jumped out of bed, excited for what today had in store. 

I took a shower and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. I found my mom and little sister already sitting at the table. 

My mom had bags underneath her eyes from her late night shifts at work, and her hair was a mess. She was still wearing clothes from the night before, a baggy beige sweater, blue jeans and brown boots. She was silently sipping her morning coffee to get to keep her up for breakfast.  

If someone were to see my mom, they would think she’s a great mom. I can’t blame them, I find myself thinking the same thing sometimes too. Of course she has her flaws. Such as weak nature, clumsiness, poor decision making and a general dumb ass(I clearly don’t get my intelligence from her). That’s why she’s a low wage worker, and can’t keep a man. My step dad was the only dude who stayed around for a long period of time. Fortunately I killed him and as a result he left us this big ass house and a good chunk of money. Despite this, my mom still works a full time job. Though we do have a big house and a good amount of cash, the money won’t last forever and property taxes are a bitch, plus sports are expensive as fuck to play and that’s not including college expenses. Now that I think about it, I guess the old bitch made a few good decisions.  

As I walked over to my mom, I examined her figure. She has a moderate bust and nice perky ass despite her age. Her face is nice and her skin is nice for her age. If it wasn’t for the bags underneath her eyes, her tired demeanor, and the exhausted look on her face, she would look a lot younger. I guess that’s why dudes go crazy over her, and probably a big reason for my good looks.

“Goodmorning!” I put on the family face for my mom, and flashed her a warm smile. “How was work?”

My mom smiled back and her eyes seemed to have reinvigorated. “Good morning! And it was.. tough. But, I made it.” 

Ughh shut up bitch, I don’t care. 

“I’m sorry.” I gave my mom a light hug, to which she returned mine with one of her own. I used the chance to feel her breast on me, which made me a little horny and I looked at my sister. 

Jesse was slumped in her chair with the energy of a deflated balloon. Her eyes were dead as she silently watched her plate on the table. I could feel my real face coming out and I had to quickly suppress it. 

I can’t afford to reveal my true self to my mom, at least not yet. I still need her. 

I took a deep breath and corrected myself. 

Who said therapy doesn’t help?! 

My mom was softly crying in my chest as she rubbed my back. 

I really hate this. Usually when women are crying in front of me I just fucked them or I will fuck them. I don’t get shit from this! Well, except for keeping her punk ass mental state in check. I guess that’s a benefit for me. 

My mom finally released me and I still had the same family friendly smile. She thanked me before I sat down for breakfast. 

“This looks good.” Her food isn’t that great, my mom just can’t take criticism. 

“I know, right?!” My mom squealed as she took a bite of her turkey sausage. 

What was on the table was turkey sausage and bacon, with eggs, fruit and bagels. Not bad actually. 

I looked at Jesse and she was still staring at her plate. “Hey, eat some food.” 

Jesse twitched in response, but didn’t move.

“It’s fine Jared.” My mom interrupted. 

I casually placed my hand on her thigh, getting a nice grope in. Jesse shivered, but didn’t fight back. Since I was turning away from my mom, I revealed my real smile to Jesse. “Alright, eat whenever you feel better.” 

As I was munching down on my food, I noticed a story on the news. The story was about a homeless veteran who was found beaten half to death in an old abandoned building. He’s currently in critical condition in the hospital and they still haven’t found the attacker. His family is on tv demanding for the perpetrator to come forward, and they’re offering a reward for any info that leads to an arrest. 

Well.. I’ll be damned! That old fucker survived! Haha! Who woulda thought he was strudy like that! I guess the shit he said about having a family out there was true. Begs the question why he’s homeless then? Gay? Drug addict? Criminal? Ptsd? Eh. Who knows? I don’t really care either way. As Iong as I don’t get caught, what does it matter? I made sure to cover my tracks so I should be fine. Though, the thought of being caught is kind of exciting. 

Breakfast went by smoothly and it was time for me to leave for school. I kissed my mom on the forehead and went to do the same to Jesse, but she quickly turned the other way. As mom started laughing, I could feel the vein on my forehead bulging. 

I leaned over and whispered into her ear. “Keep playing bitch. Just watch.” 

I squeezed Jesse’s side, making another comment. “I’m glad you didn’t eat anything, you fat bitch.”  

I pulled back and hid my real face as I laughed as if I was embarrassed. “Alright, I'm heading out! Love you guys!” 

“Love you too!” My mom screamed back.

I turned around at the last second, and I was greeted by a beautiful sight. My little sister was sending me a smoldering death glare. The likes of which I hadn’t seen from her before. 

I flashed her a smile and waved before closing the door behind me. 

Jesse has always been a fuck up. She’s dyslexic and kind of dumb as well. Not to mention her depression. She literally inherited the worst traits from my mom and her dad. 

I laughed unintentionally as I stepped off of my porch. 

Unlike her, I didn’t fail twice and have to take remedial classes and can barely go to school because of my punk ass depression. I’m probably going to have to take care of her lazy incomptent ass! So naturally I take some pussy here and there for payment! 

As I was walking I passed by my neighbor's house and saw her new cocker spaniel. I smiled as I noticed her ring doorbell. 

She’s smart. I killed the last one. 

The dog was running around in the yard happy as can be. I bent down and reached through the white picket fence and started petting it. “You're a really friendly little buddy.” 

I stood up and waved at her doorbell and proceeded on my walk. I inhaled the fresh air as I looked up at the clear blue sky. “Today’s going to be a good day.” 

I arrived at school in no time and met up with some of my friends. I don’t really like them. They’re just easy to control and convenient to have around. 

“Bro!” A blond haired lanky kid by the name of Aaron screamed as he ran up to me. “Did you see that game last night?!” 

“Nah. I worked out and fell asleep right after.” I yawned, last night's activities were actually draining, but so much fun!  

“You missed it! When…” Aaron started babbling about last night’s basketball game, despite him being as athletic as a goldfish. 

“What’s up?” A brown skinned student with dreads who was just a few inches shorter than me by the name of Quentin walked up to Aaron and I before dapping us up. “What yall talking about?"

I actually like Quentin more than anyone else. I met him when I first joined the varsity wrestling team. At first I thought he was kind of shady because of his tattoos and ghetto accident, but he turned out to be a laid back dude. He revealed to me that he used to gangbang, but stopped when he got out of juvy. He’s a little ghetto, but he’s cool for a black guy.   

“The game last night!” Aaron started making gestures as if he was shooting a ball and making buzzer sounds. 

Quentin’s eyes lit up and he smiled. “Oh yeah! I saw that shit too!” 

As they were talking about last night’s basketball game, I made eye contact with a chubby brown haired girl with freckles. Her eyes popped open like she had seen a ghost and she quickly fled. Her name was.. 

What was that bitch’s name??? Whatever. It doesn't matter anyway. She’s just one of the bitch’s that I popped this year. 

The thing is.. I do fuck bad bitches. But, ugly and fat bitches are just too easy. They already have low self esteem, so when I come around whispering sweet nothings to them they just melt, and that bitch was no different. Funny enough, I took her virginity! She didn’t want to give it up, but I forced her too. I don’t hold her down, I just ignored all of her boundaries and by the end of it she was a teary mess. I gave her a few nice words and left right after, and I made sure to text her a few times after just in case. That way I had plausible deniability. Ever since she’s been acting weird. Maybe she’s traumatized or something? 

I unintentionally laughed, causing Quentin and Aaron to look at me funny. “It’s nothing. Just thought of something funny.” 

“You’re a weirdo. I swear to god.” Quentin interrupted my thoughts.

“Yeah! You always do that.” And Aaron being the little follower that he is, agreed. 

This is why I don’t like these idiot fuckers that much. They can be annoying as hell! But, they’re right. I need to control that bad habit of mine. To my credit I am getting better at it. 

As we walked through the halls I made eye contact with a multitude of my victims. A short red haired skinny dude with glasses was one of my favorites! 

I tried out band for a year and met Harold. He’s short, has bad acne, wears big glasses and he’s kind of effeminate. Because of that people make fun of him. He wanted to be accepted and respected. A weakness I used against him. Unfortunately for him, and fortunately for me I found him and offered him help. Once we were finally alone I used the opportunity to rape him. 

Damn his ass was tight! 

I almost laughed again as I recalled how he screamed and cried. 

Turns out he wasn’t gay!

Ironically enough I’m not that into guy’s! I actually like femboys! And Harold technically counts as such. He has a delicate face despite his acne, and he’s effeminate. He would have looked so good in some girly clothes!

I watched Harold flee after he saw me and inwardly sighed. 

Oh well. I guess I’ll never know. 

Harold has been running and hiding from me ever since. Though he has never told anyone what happened. 

I really know how to pick my victims! Not to mention being a good looking guy is fucking cheat code! People will damn near let me do anything!

I said my goodbye’s to Aaron and Quentin as I stepped into class. Almost everyone flashed me smiles and greeted me as I walked into the classroom. 

Yeah.. that’s right. Simp for me! 

I waved at Ms.Jackson’s sexy ass before I made my way to my desk by the window. 

I’m not even into black girls like that, but I want to fuck Ms.Jackson so bad!!! 

I lazily gazed out of the window as Ms.Jackson was getting her lesson ready. I watched the birds sing their stupid songs and started imagining shooting them and the noises they’d make then. 

I couldn’t enjoy my imagination for much longer when I noticed storm clouds gathering and thunder rolling in.

Are you fucking kidding me?! It was supposed to be clear and sunny skies all this fucking week! What the fuck?! I didn’t even bring an umbrella! Fuck!

I was about to turn away, until something caught my attention. “Huh?” 

A purple circle was floating in the sky and large objects were falling out of it, but it was too far away for me to make out what they were. “What is that?”

I would soon get my answer to that question as my life was about to get exponentially funner! 

 

3