In-Flight Happy Meal
93 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In-Flight Happy Meal:

(Earth #8189, The Mansion / January 2nd, 2013)

 

“So any clue who just saved our asses?” asks Lizzie as they reach cruising altitude, leaving the horror and violence of the world far below.

“Well, this transport and those drones are Z.I. property,” answers Ash, running his hand through his hair contemplatively.

“You think it was Edward who saved us?” asks Terra, pulling Sarah in close to her and tenderly stroking the younger girl’s hair.

“No… if it was he’d be here in person to make sure I am okay,” replies Ash, taking a deep breath and resting his head on Aiden’s shoulder.

“Yeah that sounds right, so then who?” asks Aiden wrapping his arm around his beloved’s shoulders. Their ever so slight PDA causes Jay to offer a subtle but audible huff of disapproval. 

“It was me.” chimes in a digitized voice as a glowing blue hard-light projection of a small nude boy appears kneeling in reverence before Ash and Aiden. 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Master Ash.” continues the cyber-phantom.

“Master Ash?” chuckles Aiden as he playfully prods the smaller lad’s ribs for a moment. Ash just rolls his eyes before turning his attention back to the projection kneeling before him. 

“It’s also an honor to meet you, Master Aiden. If Master Ash has chosen you to be his mate, you must be a fine boy indeed.”

“Wait, how did you know they’re a couple?” asks Sarah with a giggle.

“There is still a significant amount of Master Aiden’s DNA inside Master Ash’s Anus and trace amounts of Master Ash’s Seminal-Fluid inside Master Aiden’s mouth and throat.” Answers the luminescent boy nonchalantly causing both Aiden and Ash to facepalm in embarrassment as Sarah, Lizzie and Terra all laugh with awkward amusement. Instead of laughing, Ven just mimes a lusty blowjob gesture at the boys with a playful wink. 

“And who are you exactly?” asks Ven as the laughing finally comes to a stop. 

“My name is Sota and I am the A.I. Facility-Manager for The Mansion. At the orders of your brother, I sent these automated units to rescue you and your friends. I found you via the tracking device implanted in Master Ash’s spine.” replies Sota standing up and then giving a low but brief bow to Ven. 

“Wait… so Edward is okay?” responds Ash excitedly. 

“Your brother is alive. However, he sustained serious injuries during his brief captivity. I managed to stabilize his condition. He is recovering in the Mansion’s medbay.” answers Sota, turning his attention back to Ash. 

“Thank you.” blurts back Ash gratefully. 

“Your thanks are unnecessary. It’s an honor to be of service to my masters.” muses Sota with an oddly suggestive eyebrow raise and smirk towards Ash and Aiden. 

“Not too often an AI gives you the “let’s be naughty” look” chimes in an all too familiar voice in Aiden’s mind. 

“We’re not fucking Sota so just put the idea out of your head Seth,” barks back Aiden in his head. 

“Why not? Ash might enjoy a three-way. You can fuck him while he sucks off Sota. It’s perfect,” continues Seth with a sultry laugh.

“Just stop… fucking christ” snarls Aiden at the ghost inside him.

“Come on, you know that if we do not fuck as often as possible, then our powers will wither away. If that happens, how can you protect our dear Ash? Sex… Sex fuels us and our powers. Fighting me is pointless. After all, I always win in the end,” argues Seth. 

“Well, clearly I fell in with the right group,” muses Lizzie, admiring her surroundings before reaching into her bag and pulling out two chocolate bars. She tosses one bar to Sarah and one to Terra. The two girls grin with glee and start eating.

“That’s right and we will never leave you because friends stick together,” presses Jay, sliding in close to her with a disgusting “I’m so cool,” smile. 

“Umm, does he have an off switch? Or a remote with a “GET AWAY FROM ME!” button?” snaps Lizzie, causing Sarah to kick her older brother in the shins as she mouths a very stern “BACK THE FUCK OFF” to him.

“Unfortunately no,” answers Ven, taking Sarah’s nearby hand in his causing her to giggle and offer him a bite of her chocolate bar while Tristan laughs in the corner at his best pal’s miserable attempt at flirting. 

“You should all relax. We will arrive at the Mansion in 25 minutes,” announces Sota before giving one last playful look to Ash and Aiden before disappearing.

“Don’t freak out and don’t make any obvious reactions. I am speaking to you through the E.A.N.N. System inside your body. Excuse yourself and head to the bathroom.” instructs Sota’s voice inside of Ash’s head. Ash, startled but curious, does as the voice commands. The boy politely excuses himself from the others and makes his way to the rather decently sized bathroom at the back of the transport.  

Upon entering the bathroom, Sota’s ethereal form greets Ash. The A.I. Projection appears behind him, shutting the door. Ash turns as Sota presses their lips together as his hands undo his Master’s pants and underwear. The digital phantom gently dances his hands up and down Ash’s hardening shaft.  

“There we go. Doesn’t that feel good, Master?” whispers Sota into Ash’s ear as the boy quivers and spasms with arousal. 

“Yes, b… b… but isn… isn’t this abnormal be…. behavior for an A.I.?” mutters back Ash as his knees give out and he falls backward onto the seat of the toilet behind him. 

“Depends on whose minds they used as the core foundation for it or at least that’s the way your brother explained the workings of Zorrin A.I.s to me” comes Aiden’s voice revealing his presence to Ash. Sota grins knowing that Aiden has been standing there since the start of the sexual encounter. 

“Ohh, uhh, shit… fuck. I am so so… sorry, big bro. Pleas… please do… don’t be mad.” moans Ash pleadingly as he falls deeper and deeper into the sexual pleasure of Sota’s warm phantom touch on his erection. Pre-cum glistens from Ash’s cock, rendering all apologies and objections pointless. 

“Big bro, huh? I like that. Why are you apologizing? You forget my powers allow me to see the sexual fantasies of others. To be honest, I’ve always known that you were a catamite at heart.” replies Aiden in amusement as he pulls out his own hard cock for Sota and Ash to see.

“Condom?” offers Sota dispensing a condom for Aiden via the nearby condom wall dispenser.

“Unnecessary. My powers make me immune to all STDs,” explains Aiden, rubbing his erection against Ash’s raven-hair.

“Did you know Ash started having sexual fantasies about Edward when he was eleven?” Reveals Aiden with a sadistic grin, causing Sota to erupt with laughter.

Sota drags his younger master over so that Ash is face to face with Aiden’s erection. Ash smiles up at Aiden for a moment before worshipping the older boy’s penis with his warm, wet tongue. Eager to join in, Sota positions the tip of his cock at the entrance of Ash’s tight bussy.

“Oh god. Please, yes… fuck me… please, I need it so much,” begs Ash desperately with flush cheeks and heavy breathing upon feeling the radiant hot tip of Sota’s erection threatening to his insides. The computer ghost looks to Aiden who just nods with a wicked approving smirk. 

Ash’s throat vibrates with muffled screams while sucking Aiden’s cock, sending waves of pleasure reverberating through his shaft as Sota rams into the younger male. Ash’s heart flutters with joy as Sota gets lost in the feeling of his master’s insides. Pink fog of euphoria floods Ash’s mind as Sota proceeds to quickly build speed and power from a tender pounding to a devastating rhythmic railing.

Cries of masochistic-pleasure flow from Ash’s still sucking mouth, sending more and more vibrations through Aiden’s cock rewarding Ash with the savory taste of pre-cum. Aiden runs his hands roughly through the kneeling boy’s black hair as he repeatedly thrusts his cock aggressively down his lover’s thirsty slender throat.

“Ready for your... uh... in-flight happy-meal?” jokes Aiden as his cock finally erupts with a massive load of sticky, delicious cum into the young blushing brat worshipping his dick. 

“Your bussy is fantastic Master Ash.” proclaims Sota as he finishes with one last powerfully deep ramming into Ash’s bottom. Sota withdraws cock and climbs back to his feet. Aiden pulls the glowing blue lad into a deep passionate kiss of gratitude. Sota smiles as Aiden slaps his ass and gestures for him to go. He does as Aiden instructs and disappears.

Ash whines with disappointment as the phantom boy vanishes causing Aiden to grab him roughly by the back of the hair and place him on the countertop. The pain of being handled so harshly causes Ash to moan lustfully.

“Don’t worry we’re not done yet.” muses Aiden, getting down on his knees in front of Ash so that he is eye-level with the boy’s privates. He eagerly spreads the smaller boy’s legs and dives in, rimming his young lover’s entrance. The hot tingling sensation of Aiden's tongue pulls forth orgasmic screams from Ash's panting sweaty body until at last the boy can take no more, unleashing a massive shot of love-nectar all over Aiden’s hair

0