Turning Point I
4.7k 19 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s not the first time I’ve read about some tragic half-elf backstory, but, I guess I just didn’t think It’d be this bad you know?

 

Like, isn’t the mc supposed to heal the girls wounds and then say he doesn’t care that the girl is a half-elf and accept her for who she is or some other stupid bullshit and win her heart. But like… what the actual fuck am I supposed to be doing here?

 

I can’t help her at all! I don’t know what to even tell her to make her feel better. How the fuck do you help get someone over watching their parent be burned to death in front of them, seriously…  

 

I mean shit, I can’t do anything here, isn’t the mc supposed to have SOMETHING to help one of the heroines out? But like, what can my level 2 weak ass do!?

 

Looking at the traumatized girl in my arms, all I could do was think about what she had just gone through and ask, why?

 

No seriously, what inspired those fucking elves to do this?

 

I want to say that I can’t understand why anyone would ever do something so bloody inhumane to a innocent person, but it’s not like the same fucking bullshit didn’t happen in MY world!

 

You know, maybe because this world is so much like a game world, or because I’m stupid, but it seems I have forgotten that this is a medieval style world that would OBVIOUSLY have medieval style customs. Yeah sad shit happens in games and novels but for some stupid reason, I led myself to believe that this problem was so simple and that this girl was merely exiled away and bullied as child or some other shit.

 

Really, good fucking shit eleves, you left this innocent cute little girl traumatized for no good FUCKING reason, and also got me all pissed off at myself also for no good FUCKING reason!

 

But I think this is a good lesson to remember for myself, I can’t lead myself to believe that this world is safe, or that things will just simply go my way. No, I need to seriously think about my safety and what the fuck I’m going to do. I don’t know anyone here, I don’t have any money, I don’t have jack shit on my weak-ass level 2 self…  

 

Shit, even this poor little girl is a 6 levels higher than me, and I’m here thinking I could just walk out of this forest and somehow be fine after I get to a city or some shit. What a Joke!

 

There’s nothing stopping someone from mugging me, not that I have any shit on me, or just kidnapping me and raping or killing me. I could even get myself sold into slavery or something worse. I really need to think more clearly about myself and what I plan to do. I can’t be penniless and weak in such a brutal place. I mean like damn, it isn’t even safe for a girl to be out by herself in our modern times, but apparently, my dumbass thought it would be fine in this backwards-ass time!

 

I’ve just been all happy-go-lucky this entire time waiting for something to happen. Not anymore, I swear. I’m serious now about getting stronger. And I’m also serious about becoming the Demon Lord. I need to make sure I’m strong enough to protect myself. Strong enough to be able to overcome any challenge or defeat anyone who tries to get in my way. I need to stand above everyone else, In a way so absolute that no-one would even dare to oppose me. I need to become an indomitable Demon Lord that all in this stupid world will show reverence and fear to!

 

If there’s one thing I can thank the elves for is for waking me up from my stupid daydream. I really need to put all of my effort into growing stronger and protecting myself.

 

And I’ll show my gratitude to the elves for this reminder. Oh yes I will. When the time comes, and I come to destroy them, I’ll give them the chance to beg for their miserable lives, and if they please me, I might not just burn their whole fucking forest along with them to the ground!

 

But now’s not the time for me getting angry.

 

Right now I need to get out of this forest quickly, I don’t know how long this girl has been here, but if they come looking for her, both of us will be in big trouble.

 

I could just leave her behind and save myself, but I can’t. After all, I am a big softy.

 

So, continuing to caress the traumatized half-elf in my arms, I began thinking about what our next course of action would be. I also needed this time to calm myself down, so I didn’t particularly rush her even though the situation could get dangerous if we didn’t move fast.

 

After about 15 minutes, the girl looked up from inside my embrace and just kept staring at me. Since I didn’t really know what to say in this situation, I tried putting on a smile and simply asked her:

 

“Let’s go?”

 

The girl continued to look at me for a few seconds, seemingly confused as she asked me in her raspy voice:

 

“Go… where?”

 

“Anywhere I guess… anywhere outside of this stupid forest.”

 

The girl looked at me for a while before moving her head to face in what I would guess was the direction of her home. After staring at it for a few minutes in which tears silently fell from her face, the girl turned back to look at me and simply nodded her head, releasing a very quiet “Nn” sound. 

 

With her affirmation, I got myself up before helping her do the same. I then took her left hand and began walking towards the direction I had been previously headed to. Since I didn’t know anything about this world I had been thrown in, I had no idea where to head to once we left the forest. I planned on asking this girl since she at least seemed to know the town where her father came from, and might know the general direction of the place. However, at this moment, I didn’t feel like putting on any more stress on the little girl holding my hand tightly with her shaking hand.

 

For now, I just wanted to hold her hand and try to be a reliable person for her, so that she could calm herself down and hopefully one day, be able to move on from the tragedy that was unjustly meted out to her…

114