Always a First for everything
289 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up as if all that happened before was a mere dream. I opened my eyes and saw a vague and hazy image of my surroundings. Trees that could rival skyscrapers towered before me and colorful fruit bushes(?) lined my field of view. I took a quick glance at myself and saw a marionette like body. It looked like someone tried to make legos out of wood and somehow let the wood continue to grow around it. 

I heard howling in the distance as I checked my joints. I could move this body as well as I could move my former human body. Speaking of human body, ever since I woke up with that 'god' I couldn't remember anything about myself. It's probably important, but there is nothing I can do about it anyways.

I mean, how much was my past knowledge going to help me now anyways?

Then, I suddenly thought that I should check to see if I use the powers I asked for from 'god'. I thought about the screen I chose my abilities on and it appeared before me.

 


Name: N/A

Race: Mini-Golem [Multimaterial]

Class: Magic Golem

Level 1

Health: 250

Mana: 550

Strength: 80

Magic: 180

Dexterity: 35

Luck: 35

Skills 

  • Mana Circulation Max {Passive}
  • Magic Sight Max {Passive 
  • Telekinesis Max {Active}
  • Chantless casting {Passive}

Magic

Analysis Magic Lv. Max

Earth Magic Lv. 8

Body Enhancement Magic Lv.6


 

It kinda looks a little too clunky at the moment and I thought of making it a bit more presentable and it worked!

 


Name:_____    Intelligent Magic mini golem

HP:250/250  MP:550/550

STR: 80

MGC: 180

DEX: 35

LCK: 35

Skills  [∨]

Magic [∨]


 

Now that is better! I looked at the new tidy screen smugly and start to look at the gritty details of Analyze magic.

"Wait I can analyze a basic method of using these skills?"

I looked at the screen in wonder as I hear rustling in the nearby bushes. Three pairs of red eyes appear in the bushes surrounding me.

Oh well. It is not the best situation, but it is one that I can test my battle prowess. I stare into the eyes of the wolf closest to me as I begin to analyze their stats.

Wild Wolf

HP:20 MP:5

A frail looking wolf walks from the bushes and approaches me. All I could think about was how weak it seemed. Was that normal of was I normal? It leapt towards me and weakly bit at me. It felt almost pitiful how it barely did a single hit point of damage.

I took a glance at the other wolves but they seemed even weaker so I did not even bother. I looked at the dogs and decided that I would go explore and just let them attack me as I go along.

After a few minutes of exploring I realized that the area around me was a small part of a forest inside a massive crater. I contemplated how this all happened before I forgot and continued forging on with a small family of wolves in toe.

 

~~~Meanwhile~~~

In the small kingdom of Coryulesse, there is a great mountain ranged forest to our west and the sea to our east. We, are all in all a pretty great spot for surviving. I looked at the huge stack of papers next to me as I sighed thinking of all the work I had to finish today. I continued signing paper after paper until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said as I stood up to fill up a mug of coffee. The door opened as a young green haired elf walked in with a nervous gait. This was the first time the Knight commander of the 2nd division look so paranoid. I tensed up fearing for the worst. The neighboring countries could be invading again, Or maybe the Tritons are boing another hunger strike. Whatever it is I have to get prepared right away.

"Umm." "You can speak up." I said nervously sweating over whatever the matter could be. But, the answer I received went far beyond my imagination.

"One of the Coryll Mountains magically disappeared and left a huge crater in the forest."

"...what?"

6