Chapter 3: The goddess is dead
94 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An entire year had passed, and the man spent most of his days inside a penthouse studying everything about the new era he was living in from languague and etiquette to cience and technology. He didn't know complex things like how to drive or how to use most machinery. But at the very least he learnt how to use computers so now he had access to the internet. And with such instrument he learnt from psycology to sociology, for he thought it might come in handy when dealing with the self absorbed goddess. Furthermore, since he started living alongside the goddess, he noticed her interests, for she didn't know how to delete her search history, nor how to use incognito mode. Oh boy he thought, this goddess is not right in the head...

In her search history you could find lots of things, but the thing that most got his attention (aside from the cat videos) was the amount of light novels and fanfic she liked to read, and all of them of poor quality too! That time I got reincarnated as a zombie? My mom doesn't know that I was always rich and not a shut in? Just a shame she can't get good taste with her own powers.

- Why do I feel like she is trying to write some sort of Isekai with me as the main character...

- Said something, hun?

- No. Nothing at all, my darling. She has made him play the part of lover, so no one would be suspicious of the two of them, and even if they are alone they had to act the part. So much for no need of deceit... The prisoner thought.

- Aren't you going to tell me how are you going to make me a star? I've spent an entire year without as much as to hear a single thing about that.

- Fufu, you got curious didn't you? Said the goddess with an ara ara face.

Fufu? Gods the cringe! Just smite me already.

- It's quite simple! I only need you to keep learning about etiquette and proper manners and then just conjure lots of money so people would think you are important.

THAT WAS MY PLAN YOU DAMN BROAD! AND THAT'S THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF DECEIT! APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE YOU SENT TO GODS KNOW WHAT TIME! THEY ARE PROBABLY HUNTING DINOSAURS!

- That's quite the smart plan you've got there darling!

- Well that's just the first part of the plan, you see, with that you won't be able to do much for this world, but with enough fame you could change how society works. To a certain degree at least. That's why we need to make you into the most charismatic individual in the world. You know, Nietzsche and stuff.

Curse you and your Übermensch ideas Nietzche!

0