Chapter 15: Divina Commedia
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many a question arose in the goddess mind, one of them, the most prominent one, was the fate that awaited her beloved. For he was a mortal man and she an eternal goddess, he would not live long enough.

What was the fate of the mortals who died? None of the gods knew such an answer for they are bound to this reality and no further.

Her questions only brought misery and not matter how she saw it, she could see no comfort in the future.

The rules that governed her visions were that she could see the future of those that weren't either god or that she didn't love.

Could we at least have a child? But she already knew the answer. For no union of god and mortal could bewr fruit. But what if her father knew of a way? After all, he is one of the oldest of her kin, yet she didn't have the courage to leave the side of the prisoner not even for a second, in fear that death might come in her absence.

Only one way then, she thought. I will summon father to our house and asked him directly, previously she had invited her father to the wedding but due to the rules of the higher planes he received the invitation a bit too late but now there was not time limit and he would without a doubt, attend.

- That's it, it's decided! Father will come home.

Her husband that was reading a book about hell and punishment turn a shade of pale.

0