Chapter 17: New beginning
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My daughter, I hope you understand what you've done. You no longer have a part among gods and neither with humans, for you time is forever frozen, wherever mankind go after their deaths you cannot go.

- I don't mind father.

- So be it then. This will be the last time we talk and the last time you'll see me.

With that said, father kiseed her forehead and left, for gods were bound to their dominion.

Good thing I choosed songs as my dominion, so I can be anywhere I want, as long as there's a single bird I can be there.

As for my sister, well as the goddess of paths she never had boundaries to begij with, but now she's bound to this world forever.

But I guess such is love, willing to sacrifice everything on nothing but a promise.

Their love someday will bring forth fruition and grant my sister her wish.

Written by the god os songs.

Author: This is as far as this novel goes for now. Next year I will continue and I think I'm going to pour more into comedy rather than drama. If you want more commedy do let me know, anyways, happy ending and beginning of the year.

0