Crybaby
36 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "yeah, stop crying like a baby "...... 

 ' This voice !!!!!!! this voice!!!! Is brother voice , the same voice that promise me to come back with the good news , but ...… [sobbing ] , oh no I need to cool down  and forget about the past and focus on the future .'

  [brother I'm okay , its .... Was just a nightmare , I'm sorry for bothering you all ]

 The only thing she would say '' it was just a nightmare '' because something like this no one  in this world would believe in . so, Rhea choose to keep it in her heart , and act like nothing happened 

  '' there is no bother , you are our little  beloved princess ,don't worry about any thing we are going to protect you , even its mean losing our lives '' ceasar is a warm person, he always say he will protect me and support me, with his warm smile and pure heart, he was loved by all the emperor, That's what I thought. But after seeing him...... 

It's just a several  words between siblings,  but for her they were more than just a words , they were like a holy water , washed all her pain  and  bring her back to life , and give her the courage to fight against all the thorns that threaten the reunion of her family .

   ''  l knew it but this time I'm the one who will protect all of you ''    I smiled for the first time in a long time. But when I make an eyes contact with demetrios his gaze is a bit scary . I think it's because we haven't a deep relationship, Soon their looks turned to a look of pride and amazement in their eyes

 'look our Rhea grow up and became strong , hahahahaha'

The atmosphere changed from sadness to the happiness and laughter 

'' stop !!!! laughing I swear I'm going to protect you all ''

No one can resist her innocence, ceasar Trying to hold back his laughter but..... 

'' okay , I'm at your care ''   his warmth smile from the old days, I fell so much better when I saw him smiling. 

That was the first time Rhea  believed in miracle , and the first night after a long time slept  in her family  warmth , in that night she slept like a baby in her mother room , every one found it a little bit strange , but no one noticed  the sparkle in her eyes expect one person, it was the emperor demetrios de Alger garia, he noticed that look in her eyes, which was full of longing and nostalgia , but if you had a deep look in her eyes you re clearly going to see the pain and the Suffering  she went through after along sleep in the middle of night. 

Hmmm were I am? I opened my eyes in a shock , looking left and right like I've lost something , when I saw my mother face i started crying again ,

 'mother do you know how I was missing you  ,all this time  ,every minute every hour , day , night , week , year , I was burning alive , after your death  everything fell down on me  , I thought our dynasty   forever couldn't break up , but I was wrong , no we all were wrong ,  we disappeared  in  just a moment   , it all fell down in just a moment , and we became a thing from the past , as if we never existed , but in this life we will survive '

3