Wake up
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After saying all of that she felt asleep , till the morning comes .

  The mother was already awake , but she couldn't destroy her beloved daughter sleep ,so she leave  the bed without making any noise .

   I opened my eyes to see a big room It had a very high ceiling, everything was white, that was It shows that the owner of the room is a widow. Widow it looks like the rose room of my mother. 

'... .... Wait mother, mother, everything was a dream ' I felt like I was stabbed in the chest with a dagger, I thought everything would.... (Crying) 

Waking up with out seeing her mother who was lying down beside her , it made her confused to what had happened last night was it dream or a reality??????

My tears in my eyes, My lips, which is full of blood because of biting, Besides my upset stomach, everything hurts so much, When am I going to wake up from this nightmare? ...... suddenly  someone speak with a low voice .

'' 'princess, are you awake? '' I started at her with a confused and anxious look, I don't know what happened to my feelings in that moment but I was wondering why I feel like I saw someone I wanted to meet with for a long time. 

This  maid , it's Retia   , the maid who was loyal  to the end of her day , the one who die in order to protect her princess , seeing her again made me crying again .

 "princess ?!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you hurt somewhere ???? I'm going to call the imperial doctor"

  " no need for the doctor, Reita don't go I'm okay , just help me wash up "

Without her noticing , the maid felt something abnormal in the princess behaviour , the first was the way she is waking up , and the second was calling her name , that day was the first day Reita work in the royal place  , but she didn't give it any importance ,everything she was focusing about is how to please the princess.

In the dining room , all the family waiting for me, I feel so nervous, like if I'm going to get married (smile) 

'princess rhea arrived ' 

I stood in front of the door for a while, I think I need to stop being a cry-baby and start our survival plan , I will never repeat  that nightmare  again , I need to save my people , first of all I need to find him , I will show you that I'm unstoppable 

 

I Entered the dining room in confidence like nothing happened , make everyone starting in me. Like they someone else, the dinning room hasn't changed the Gold-plated silver dishes, Bright cups, forks and spoons everything still the same the most important my place between mother and brother demetrios. I feel so relieved and happy, I lost in thought and when I realized I felt some gaze toward me.

    "Ahm Ahmmmmm !!!!!! why are you all looking at me like that , is there something on my face??? "

In front of me  was brother  ceasar trying to hold back his laugher 

3