Prologue
2.5k 7 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there, readers! I've been a little side-tracked update-wise, and here's the reason! I've recently gotten into isekai anime and mangas and, well, this sorta happened... enjoy! Also, please consider leaving a comment or review!

 

 

 

 

 

I've Been Reincarnated as a Bunny Girl?! (Prologue)

 

by

 

Elite Shade

 

 

Uh... what the hell happened? Oh... yeah... the woman calling for help with that... with that guy on her. Did he have a knife? Ugh... why's my head all fuzzy... and why does everything look fuzzy... wait... what's my name? Larson! I remember now! My name is Aiden Larson, I'm forty-two years old, I live in Arizona, and I was... stabbed? Wait... yeah, I was stabbed, and then everything went dark and now...

 

The room slowly came into focus for Aiden, his eyes stinging for a bit. Looking around, he saw that wherever he was, the room was dimly lit. He could make out the hardwood walls and floors. Nearby, he could see a giant fireplace, with a blaze roaring within it. Off in the corner, next to a bookshelf, was a rocking chair, one that must've been built for giants. As he gazed out through the open equally enormous window at the night sky, Aiden slowly became aware of something. He was being held. Looking up, he saw the smiling face of the biggest grey wolf he had ever seen. His bright yellow eyes were staring right into Aiden's.

 

Panicking, he started to squirm, only for the arms holding him to secure their grip better, while still being gentle. More confused than ever, Aiden examined the arms and, with a start, saw that they belonged to the wolf. He looked up again, hearing a deep voice coo something at him in a language he couldn't identify. Blinking at the wolf in confusion, Aiden reached up with his arm... and froze when it entered his field of vision.

 

M-my arm?! That's my arm?! Aiden thought, looking at the chubby, grey-color furred arm that ended in a combination hand and paw. The fingers were a bit stubby and moved clumsily as Aiden flexed them. His hand/paws were, starting at the wrists, covered in a light grey fur. Looking around for a mirror, Aiden stopped when he noticed that there were other giants in the room. And one of them was even human!

 

"H-hey! What the hell is going on?!" Aiden demanded, or at least tried to. His voice was a much higher pitch and his mouth and tongue felt foreign and lethargic. Quickly feeling his face, Aiden realized that his skull was differently shaped than it should've been, as well as also covered in fur. He also felt whiskers on his face, but was choosing to ignore that and focus on the other people who, just like the wolf man-thing, spoke in a completely alien language.

 

The human was wearing flowing white robes with gold fringe that seemed to shimmer in the dim light. He was completely bald, with a silver moustache over his grinning mouth. His red eyes had laugh lines around them. Overall, Aiden gauged that the man in question was somewhere in his late forties or early fifties. The strange robed man had his hand resting gently on a tan-furred rabbit woman, who was laying in a massive bed, looking tired but happy. Her eyes were a striking green, and she looked at Aiden with a look of pure joy. Aiden narrowed his eyes, an idea starting to form in his mind. Taking one more look around the room, Aiden then accepted that this wasn't a room built with giants in mind... he was just tiny.

 

"Wait a second... did I friggin' die?! Oh... that is just so freakin' typical! And now? Now I've been reborn into some land of furries, as a freakin' baby... something! Just great! I finally get that damn promotion I've been chasing and when I go out to celebrate, I stop to help a woman being attacked by some freak and, what do I get? I get stabbed in the chest and start all over on a brand new world!" Aiden yelled, before letting out a huff and crossing his arms, his tirade over. The adults in the room cooed and chuckled, not seeming to understand what Aiden had said. To them, he reflected, it must've just been baby babble. The wolf man leaned down to plant a kiss on the squirming Aiden's forehead, and carried him over to the rabbit woman.

 

Taking him into her arms, she cradled Aiden, cooing and humming in that language. Still, he sat there with his arms crossed, pouting.

 

This world had at least be past the damn medieval era, or I am gunna just start tearing so much shit up, whatever deity or whatever that brought me here will soooo regret it. Aiden thought this, then looked on curious as the wolf and rabbit woman shared a tender kiss.

 

Huh... am I a wolf or a bunny? Or am I maybe some kind of rabbit/wolf hybrid? A Wolbit? Looking around, Aiden spotted a hand mirror on the bedside table and, leaning over a bit, got a glimpse of himself, before his new mother chuckled and pulled him back in closer. What he saw was a tiny grey bunny with one green eye, and one yellow eye. Okay, I'm a bunny.

 

Aiden then looked up at the robed human. Aiden noticed a very distinctive scar on the man's throat, indicating it had been slashed open at one point. Based on the man's interactions with the happy couple, Aiden came to the conclusion that this was some kind of local doctor, or the closest equivalent. "Eh, what's up, Doc?" Aiden thought, smiling at his own joke, even though none of the adults could understand what he was saying. The doctor cooed at him one last time, before speaking to Aiden's new parents, and then bowed.

 

He left, and the wolf turned to look at him, his tail wagging. Looking the wolf over, Aiden saw that he was wearing a green shirt, possibly cotton, with simple brown trousers. The rabbit woman was wearing a light blue nightgown, and started to nuzzle Aiden. Her whiskers tickled, making him giggle, which of course elicited more cooing.

 

Growing bored from their soft talking and cooing, Aiden started to look himself over. He remembered seeing that his ears were grey, with the insides of them bright pink, just like his tiny little bunny nose. Also, the fur around his mouth was white, which went down the front of his neck, to his stomach and down further. Looking some more, Aiden then froze, noticing something that was missing.

 

"A... girl?! I went from being a forty-two year old accountant to a... baby bunny girl?!" His frustration and anger returned, causing tears to begin welling in his eyes. With a whine he couldn't control, Aiden began to cry. His new mother and father were both quick to comfort him, but Aiden simply cried and cried. "I wanna file an afterlife complaint!"

Name: Kiana (Formerly Aiden)
Species: Beasta (Rabbit-Kin)
Age: Newborn
Skills: Gurgling, Crawling, Being Fussy, Eyerolling Level 1
Str: 99
Int: 12
Dex: 5
Cha: 500 (Because there is nothing cuter than a baby bunny.)
Wis: 10
Con: 99
Languages: None Applicable

65