I DIED !!
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiara's pov :

I opened my eyes and vision in front of me was blurry , i tried to make my vision clear by blinking a couple of times . When my vision became clearer I was in awe . This scene in front of me was unbelievable . This was not my room !! where the hell am I !? I am utterly shocked , So shocked that i can't even make a sound . my screams are stuck in my throat . I stepped down from the queen sized bed i woke up in and walked across the luxurious room .  

Every single thing in this room seemed expensive , No it seemed very expensive . I was in the process of getting through my shock when a girl walks into the room .

"Good morning , Milady"

WHAT!! milady?! ... who the hell is this girl and why is she calling me milady ? 

Wait ! before that , How am i even here ? Did she kidnap me ? If she did why did she give me this hotel like room to stay ? Won't it be better to throw me in some basement? And over all of this , Why would she kidnap ME !? if she wanted money wouldn't it be better to kidnap Suraj -The apple of the eye . Why an adopted child ? 

My mind was flooding with question and i was brought back by the girl's voice .

"Milady?"

I looked at the girl's face . OH MY GOD!! She didn't looked like an Indian . She looked like a complete foreigner and to my wonder she was wearing something like a maid's costume .

Was i kidnapped by a FOREIGNER!?? WHY!!? 

She spoke again , with a hint of British accent in her voice .

"Milady ? Are you alright ?" 

Her face displayed utter confusion .

Then , for the first time i opened my mouth and i spoke 

"Who are you ? "

Wait! what !! this is not my voice !! . the girl seemed confused and in seconds her eyed widened from shock . i didn't have enough mind to care for her when i noticed what clothes i was wearing and my waist long coal black hair . This is impossible !! when saw my hands , I swear I was about to faint . I rushed towards the mirror that was in one corner of the room and to my surprise , THIS IS NOT ME !!! In the mirror I saw a girl , whose complexion was whiter than snow , hair that fell on her waist and were darker than coal . The thing that seemed most unreal were her forest green eyes . No doubt! this was not me . But what in the world is happening ?

It was then , the maid like girl came running towards me , she too seemed confused .

Before she could say anything I asked

"Who are you ?" she still seemed shocked by my  question .

"Olive" she said . " I'm Olive Thomas , Milady . Your lady in waiting , Are you alright ? why are you asking me this all of a sudden ?"

"Olive ? Olive Thomas? NO! wait! Then what's my name? Huh? Who am I?! " I prayed to god to please not let my thoughts be true .

"You're Iris Meckelov , Milady . Iris de Grace Meckelov".

NO! no no no !! this can't be true !! Why Iris !? NO! Why ME?!

Now it made sense , It ALL made sense . This room , this maid ad this appearance . 

I HAD DIED !!

I felt my vision going dark . I couldn't keep my eyes open , It felt as if the world around me was spinning and the last thing that i remember is the panicking maid who ran towards me .

                              •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I opened my eyes again , wishing that would see the ceiling of my own room which usually used to hate because of it odd structure . But right now I would give my life to just see it once . But to misfortune , i woke up to see a ceiling which had various types of figures painted across it in oil paint . It was as if it depicted a story . But right now my mind was too messed up to decode this story . So here is the conclusion of my current situation .

I had died . And i transmigrated into the body of Iris De Grace Meckelov. The villainous of the novel that I had finished the night i died . And to my misfortune , Iris is fated to die a miserable death at the hands of Alexi De Van Elendel . Her fiance and the Crown price of Elendel Empire . 

Iris was the daughter of Duke Meckelov . He was the richest and most powerful man in the empire after the emperor . But this did Iris no good . Cause in the Europe of 12th century a Girl is nothing but a Business chip that can be sold in the name of marriage to gain money and power . That was the case with Iris . She was engaged with the crown prince the day she turned 6 . She was told that there was no other man than Alexis for her . She loved him with all her heart and soul but to her misfortune , Alexis loved a Maid and he was supported by the Empress in the deed cause the empress hated Iris's father . In the situation caused by the crown prince , the society blamed Iris being vicious the reason why the crown prince left her .

Iris tried everything she could to get the Crown prince back but she couldn't and in the end she retorted at killing the maid . Iris poisoned the maid but the maid was saved by a knight and in the end , Iris was sentenced to death .

Every body in the story blamed Iris for being a Villain , but in reality it was the Crown prince who was evil . He never broke off his engagement to Iris . He never made his relationship with the maid clear. And overall he had a affair with the maid while he had a fiance . So how was it Iris's fault . Her father never letted her out of the engagement even if she wanted to . Nobody defended her when she was being blamed for being a vicious women who couldn't even keep her fiance happy . So I don't think that people get to judge her. 

But whatever , Now I am Iris de grace Meckelov and I will not let these do the same to me as they did to the real Iris .

Now , I will change the story !!

                             ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

0