Chapter 2 – History
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jane's mother, Lilith died because of the assassination when she was just 5 years old and now 3 years have passed since the tragedy. Her father who is also the emperor abandoned her shortly after her mother's death.

Jane was born in a place called Estheral where there are most devoted to their own religious beliefs. There has been history passed down from generation to another generation about their religion of the goddess of Light.

The goddess of light hatred toward the darkness is so great that she orders her follower to eliminate anything that has contact with darkness, with the reason being the people with the darkness attribute was filthy and evil. 

'Only by terminating them can the world be at peace' She declares to her follower.

The victim of this turn of event is the people that have either black hair or black magic. They get despised just because of their existence and get treated like a monster.

 This kind of treatment has been going on for 200 years and to this day, even Jane herself, a princess getting this kind of treatment.

The followers of the goddess believe that the goddess of light has left them with a descendant to rule over them while she was gone and the sign of the descendants is a person with golden hair.

Only the person that was born with golden hair can wield the power of light.

That is also the origin of the royal family of Estheral, only the person with the golden hair can fight for the position to rule over the kingdom.

Jane's case is unusual because she is the only one from the royal family of Estheral to be born with black hair. The descendants of the goddess itself have black hair that the goddess detests the most.

 Afraid of the Goddess's wrath, the Emperor immediately put Jane and her mother in the north palace. The Palace of the north was forsaken for years, not a single person has lived since a big fire incident 25 years ago.

Even though the palace was dusty and deserted, she and her mother live quite happily with each other as a companion. Until another accident occurred that cost her mother life. 

Alone with no people to care of her, she was kicked out of the palace a week after her mother died and was send to the orphanage.

And that is how she reaches to this point of time.

0