Chapter 3
546 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few hours of talking, the might guy leaves giving Sasuke many tips, training regimens, and a healthy nutrient diet like a professional trainer, he even told Sasuke about rock lee who he is teaching currently and told Sasuke if he wants to join the two of them for training but Sasuke declines his offer and headed to the house to get money and walk towards the market asking people for directions to get to the weapon shop.

At the Konoha building, an old Hokage ( Hiruzen ) was carefully listening to his subordinate anbu reporting the Sasuke Uchiha activity. After reporting anbu vanishes leaving the old man alone lost in his own thoughts in the room.

In the market after a few minutes of getting lost and asking for directions. Sasuke finally found what he was looking for...

"It took quite a few minutes of effort but, I finally found it. I head inside it and found a woman standing up on the counter cleaning weapons. The woman had dark brown hair and gray eyes with the two Chinese-style buns on her head."

"She looks exactly like tenten. ' She must be her mother ' that's what first thing that came to my mind. when I saw her on the counter after coming back from thoughts, I quickly walked toward the counter."

"I ask her about the weight and like a professional that's faced the same situation too many times she took out four lightweight two for my hands and two for my legs. I check the weights and found no problems with them, I gave her money after getting the weights. and head toward the next destination Uchiha library."

After finishing buying the weights for his training, Sasuke heads to the Uchiha library arriving in the place after walking for 10 minutes. he opens the door of the library and thinks while heading to the section where they store the clan jutsu.

'I had already gotten used to Sasuke's body and mastered, what he know so it was time to learn new things.'

"While thinking I arrived at the section where the clan stores their jutsu and started to search for new jutsu since I am now Uchiha, I have a high affinity towards the fire, so it would make sense. If I start with a fire jutsu and learn a few lightning jutsu to add versatility to my fighting style."

"I search the whole library section, till I found the jutsu, I wanted and store almost all of the jutsu info of the Uchiha library on my Ai data storage. I had chosen five jutsu each jutsu, I believed would be useful in a real fight. Those were; "

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)

Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu (Control Loss Technique),

Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Blade Technique)

Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique).

Fire Release: Veil Technique with this technique that can temporarily blind the enemy to escape or a one-shot enemy."

Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique is a jutsu that's able to make bunshin made of flame to attack the target. It serves as a distraction more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, its uses are numerous.

Control Loss Technique is a simple technique it gathers electricity into the primary hand of the shinobi delivers to deliver a full-on palm strike to the body, the voltage of this particular technique is considered high enough that the target generally loses control of the bowels and bladder causing the target to make a bloody mess in their pants and it also temporary immobilize the target. It can also be used with Fire Release: Veil Technique.

Lightning Release: Blade Technique is a technique that allows users to form an electricity blade that will strong depending on the user's mastery and chakra. It can be used as close and mid-range attacks.

Electric Detonation Technique is a jutsu that's able to make a bunshin made of electricity to attack the target. the people that have been hit by this jutsu will be shocked and temporarily immobilize.

"After careful consideration, I have felt satisfied, and with that, I return home to get ready to go to school, I arrived at school and It was the same day as yesterday."

"After a few hours, school ended and I head to the training ground, I train till it was dark during the training, I try to learn new techniques getting some progress in it. Train my body, till it couldn't keep up, Train my Sharingan, and tried to put genjutsu on animals which was pretty easy, I don't know if the Sharingan prowess got better because of me but I couldn't wait to try on a human being."

"There was also an interesting discovery as, when I put genjutsu on an animal's head and tried to experiment with it, it turns out I could do pretty interesting things on a creature with the help of Ai. After training, I returned home feeling severely tired, I head to the bathroom and got in the nice long bath to relax."

'Man, that was tough that weights really did a number on me, I also made good progress in Fire and lightning jutsu and found an interesting discovery with the combined effort of my Sharingan and Ai. I am also starting like the way things are going on but there's still one thing bugging my mind fighting experience. )

[ Host, why did you? then decline the offer of might guy.]

[ We could have gathered their fighting data on them ]

"Why? I decline the might guys' proposal, well because I don't know how strong rock lee is right now so off chance he is stronger than me, I will get my ass beaten up and that would be so embarrassing, I don't wanna lose to a kid that has yet to grow hair. No matter which world I am in "

[...]

[ But you could have declined the offer if they request to spar.]

" Hmm... Ai "

[ Yes, host ]

" Shut, up! This topic is over."

['...']

"Well anyway, I will go fight him to gain experience and gather data on them. when I got stronger, it shouldn't be really that hard surpassing him considering my potential but the problem is what I should do right now."

'Should, I try shadowboxing or something like that to emulate a fighting experience. '

[ host, do you want me to create a simulation similar to the virtual reality in your head.]

" What... you can do it? "

[ host, I can, by making a virtual reality in your mind and gathering the necessary data from Sasuke and your memories, I can create any opponent, any situation or environment you want, this should help, the host in facing an opponent or situation on many different ways making you prepared for any outcomes possible in future.]

[Host, If you want, I can also gather data on the enemy, the more data, we collect, the more realistic their virtual self will be in the virtual stimulation to fight. This should help greatly when facing that foe. I can also make it realistic by tricking your brain into feeling pain upon taking damage from the fight.]

"That's truly good news, with this my problems should be solved to some extent but I have a question, If this fight is happening inside my brain then can I do it while I am sleeping."

[ Yes, host, it is possible but the pain function will be not available in the sleep mode.]

"Okay, let's do it tonight then, with that in my mind, I leave the bathroom and head to the kitchen to make food for myself and went to sleep."

*

It was 10 pm, Sasuke had already gone to deep sleep but his mind was still active there he was standing in the white void, in front of him. A full-grown man in his middle age. he looked wild his hair and beard unkempt, he was wearing topical ninja clothes, he stared at Sasuke with malicious intent.

Meanwhile, Sasuke looks around, amazed at his situation, he thinks.

' Woah, this looks so real and the enemy looks kinda intimidating too but hmm... the background. Ai can't you make at least some background other than this white void. '

[ ... ]

Just after Sasuke finishes saying suddenly the background starts to change into a forest.

[The first battle will start now, host please be ready ]

[ level 1... initiating! ]

Listening to the voice Sasuke takes his stance against his opponent and his opponent suddenly comes with a jump spin hook kick.

Sasuke moves to the right-leaning, dodging the attack. The enemy lands on the ground his back exposed facing the enemy. Sasuke sees this and counters with a kick, landing a solid kick in the crotch, his enemy screens in agony while tearing on the ground.

' Jesus isn't that too real, but I guess it's to be expected since Ai is trying to make it as realistic as possible.'

Sasuke thinks then he heard a voice.

[level 1 completed]

A voice announces and another avatar comes replacing the defeated one. Sasuke again takes his stance starting his training in this virtual world.

Without realizing Sasuke had spent the entire night in the virtual world. it was morning again in the Hokage office there was an anbu report about Sasuke's activities after listening Hokage dismissed him of his duty ordering him to return to anbu headquarters. Soon Hokage starts thinking about something on his mind.

' how should I handle this kid, at this rate, his hatred for Itachi will put him on the wrong path. Itachi is this what you wanted when you put him in genjutsu, to dedicate his life to revenge so he could be stronger. The strength gained through hatred will protect him but it could also kill you Itachi. '

After thinking, he rubs his temple, sitting on the chair. he looks out the window, it was already morning and he had spent all night doing nothing but paperwork.

The old man sighs and looks at the sunrise through the window and speaks.

" Looks like more old, I got more trouble, I since to face. I remember back in the day when it was handled by sensei and we didn't worry about this much." Old speaks reminiscing about the past.

*

Time skip ( 3 years )

In the middle of the forest on the training ground, two people with green spandex were talking together.

" Guy sensei is Sasuke that strong even stronger than Neji, just how strong is he? I really want to fight him. "

" Well, I don't know for certain, since I never saw him fight but I can say with absolute confidence that you can't beat him lee at least through normal means. "

"Guy sensei" replies rock lee with a sad face.

"But, don't worry, Lee your sensei the green beast of Konoha has a solution to this problem. I am gonna teach you my super special technique to beat him." Says might guy with his signature oppose and a thumps up to cheer up rock lee.

"what? Guy sensei has super special technique. Please teach me guy sensei."

Rock lee looks up again with more enthusiasm hearing his sensei will teach him, the secret technique.

"Yeah! lee but I have a condition."

Guy says and tells him the condition with a serious face before teaching and of course, lee accepts the condition with equal intensity in return and starts the training.

*

(Today is 1st January to 31st December)

"A whole 3 years have passed, I have been doing nothing but training gradually increasing my weights, practicing the jutsu, and fighting in virtual reality continuing daily this same routine."

"In these 3 years, I also tried to change my attitude, since I don't want to be aloof all the time and didn't want to have the same relationship as Sasuke with others in the series, so I tried to change myself, I know if I change too big or too sudden it cause some suspicion."

"So, These three years, I try to start from something small. At first, I start by replying back to the question of my classmate, usually, Sasuke would avoid it, altogether acting like he didn't listen or joined. I tried to change that but overall there wasn't much big progress in those three years "

"As always once a month I encountered Might guy at the riverside while running, he gives advice to me according to the improvement I had made, and although mostly it's related to taijutsu which always shocked him. I wonder how he will react if I tell him about my other progress. "

"My body gradually started to grow in height reaching 152 centimeters (5'0" way taller than Sasuke). My body had become more defined and gained more muscle in my body each day."

"For three years, my body slowly but consistently increase in speed, strength, dexterity, and agility but that wasn't all. The main gains were my chakra reserve and healing capability which was only possible due to the extensively using my Sharingan and my chakra."

"My chakra reserve also kept increasing at a shocking rate something, previous Sasuke wouldn't able to achieve with his potential, with every intense training my body healed faster and faster each day in the span of 3 years now my body could heal bruises in a few minutes and depending on the  cuts in a few hours."

"I also had mastered my three tomoe Sharingan and found out this Sharingan was a little bit different than the original Sasuke."

"The techniques I had taken from the Uchiha library were also flawlessly mastered."

" Today at present we were at the training ground not in class. It was a parring match today  everybody turns finished and, as I expected Iruka sensei called out my name and naruto."

"We both moved in the circle doing the handshake then naruto suddenly challenges me in front of everyone. All the girls went wild hearing naruto's proclamation cursing him."

"Iruka sensei announces our names and starts the fight. I activated my Sharingan and gave myself a handicap of not using my legs in my mind to make it little fun in this parring."

While Sasuke was thinking in his mind, naruto had already started jumping at Sasuke but Sasuke easily dodges it without even looking, he looks at naruto and taunts him. Naruto gets angry and quickly runs at Sasuke but any punches or kicks land on Sasuke. each time Sasuke uses fewer moments to dodge naruto's attack.

Naruto quickly gets irritated by Sasuke's action and shouts.

"Aaah, aah, aah! stop, dodging. dattebayo"

'You can stop it Ai.'

Sasuke commands the Ai, in his head and deactivates the sharingen, and tells naruto.

"Naruto, I will stop dodging you can at me."

" ...Really, you better be prepared than dattebayo. "

Naruto shouts and runs at Sasuke throwing a kick at Sasuke's face, seeing naruto come at him Sasuke took a stance and moved forward using his right leg and shifts his head slightly to the left dodging his legs, and deliberately throws a straight jab landing into his jaw sending naruto flying away from the circle.

The attack happen so fast that everyone was shocked even Iruka sensei, he didn't think there was this gap between Sasuke and naruto. After a few seconds, Iruka announces the winner of this match.

"Everyone comes back from a shocking state and immediately started to cheer me except Hinata who was more worried about naruto. I ignore the cheers of the girls and moved towards the defeated naruto, I grab him and brought him to Iruka sensei giving him naruto."

"After Iruka sensei tell everyone the class was over. We head to the classroom but before I took my leave."

"I look at naruto thinking. Time sure does fly fast. The beginning of the show is near at most 1 year is left and I need to prepare for it."

"After I came out of my thought, I follow the rest of them to the class. Iruka sensei didn't come to the classroom for while and only came at the end when the bell rang at the last second to give us homework."

"Everybody started to leave the academy and I also follow suit behind them at the last but I didn't leave the academy. I stay at the gate waiting for someone."

9