Chapter 4
450 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I stay near the gate for while until the person, I was waiting for came. He saw me standing at the gate giving an angry stare and without talking, he starts walking away, wait I call out to naruto he stops and looks at me."

" Hmm...what? "

Naruto replies back to Sasuke, looking at him still angry from the pairing match. Sasuke runs toward naruto and tells him.

"You didn't come to the class after getting knocked out, so I thought something serious might happen, sorry if I punch you too hard naruto."

Listening to Sasuke, naruto gets even angrier and turns all red. He looks at Sasuke and replies back loudly defending his broken pride.

"That didn't hurt me one bit, dattebayo."

After saying, that naruto runs past Sasuke trying to get out there as fast as possible from the Sasuke but gets stopped again by Sasuke.

"Really and I thought I would treat you to Ichiraku ramen as an apology, sure u okay," Sasuke replies with a smirk knowing full well, the weakness of this kid.

Naruto suddenly stops in his tracks hearing Sasuke mentioning Ichiraku ramen, he turns around and speaks.

"with extra chasu"

"huh... what?" Sasuke replies.

"That's, at least you can do, my jaw still hurt so much. Aaah, ah, ah, it hurts. dattebayo

Sasuke agrees to the condition and both of them, head to the place.

In ichiraku, both boys arrived together without talking the whole way. Naruto still pouting at Sasuke two sits down and Sasuke orders ramen with extra chasu but seeing Sasuke ordering only one, naruto speaks to Sasuke.

"Hey, Why are you ordering only one? don't you too wanna eat too."

"I have some leftovers from last night, I made so, I'm okay."

"You made? Do you know, how to cook? replies naruto with a bit disbelieving look.

"Yeah, I kind of learn it myself over the time."

"Doesn't your mother make it for you?"

Naruto replies with a sad expression remembering his own circumstances, from age having, no one to cook or teach. he felt some empathy toward Sasuke briefly forgetting their rivalry.

Sasuke speaks after silently observing the kid's reactions.

"My whole family died in the Uchiha incident"

Naruto abruptly stops eating and an awkward silence follows.

"I am sorry."

Naruto replies to Sasuke after the heavy atmosphere in the stall. Sasuke looks at naruto not even eating or looking at him, seeing the kid quite guilty, he continues.

"It's okay, I am already used to being alone, I guess we are kinda the same in a way."

"What do you mean?" Naruto curiously replies.

Sasuke stands up from his seat and looks outside, adoring a sad expression, he takes a long sigh in front of naruto and talks.

"Everybody in the village except girls is nice to me because they feel sorry for me or avoid me, they think, I would bring them bad luck because I'm the only survivor of my clan."

"They even gave me a nickname"

Sasuke says as he sits back on a seat and looks naruto in the eye says to him and tells him.

"They called me cursed Uchiha."

Sasuke tells naruto looking at naruto's reaction while naruto was looking down and thinking about something. Sasuke continues making naruto come out of his thoughts.

"I heard they call u a demon child naruto. Why do they call u like that?"

Sasuke asks Naruto, he thinks for a second and replies.

"I don't know why they call me that. "

Naruto says looking at his reflection on the ramen soups not talking looking quite sad. Seeing Naruto in that state, Sasuke decides to end this and calls the old man to pay for the ramen and leaves naruto. he had achieved what he wanted now it is up to naruto to digest the information.

(1st January to 31st December)

"1 year had passed, I had been doing a lot of stuff, especially experimenting with my Sharingan. today, I had to finish doing another test on my subject Iruka sensei. After leaving his house without anyone noticing, I head home getting ready for today's examination day."

"I arrived just on time everyone sat in their seats and Iruka sensei started giving us papers for the test. the test itself was easy. It wasn't that hard to come first amongst the kids. I had just too many advantages. 

"Next was the practical exam I passed this test without a problem creating a 6 clone flawlessly I got first place in the practical exam too. Everyone passes except naruto who produces a clone that looked like a zombie. after the test everyone went back home with their parents except naruto who was beside the tree. "

"I approached him looks like you failed the exam naruto. he didn't give me any response. After that pairing match and treating him to ramen really tone down his attitude against me. Seeing him not responding."

"I replied. I guess this is for us, naruto, I said to him still not giving a response, I quietly took my leave."

"After I leave naruto I saw a person approaching him. It was no doubt Mizuki standing near naruto."

" In the exam, Mizuki tried to defend naruto but Iruka shuts down Mizuki not letting naruto pass the test because he couldn't create a clone meanwhile, everyone could create three or more clones but naruto couldn't make even one properly from naruto's perceptive, this might be seen as a betrayal from the sensei, who was hard on him but also the one who showed kindness to him. That's why this betrayal will feel even worse for him."

"Of course, Iruka never had such an intention from the start he was only looking out for naruto a kid who can't make a clone properly with the only redeeming qualities being good stamina and body coordination."

"He will certainly without doubt die in the mission considering the shinobi death rate even rook lee wasn't this hopeless compared to naruto at least he had taijutsu with him and uses it to make it to graduation but naruto other hand, what he has to show besides a sexy jutsu is he gonna attack them with his sexy jutsu."

'Wait didn't naruto in the last... never mind' Sasuke's thoughts

"Iruka was well aware of this fact that's why he made this decision, it was harsh but a correct one that doesn't align with naruto's interest to keep him safe but Naruto necessarily doesn't see this, he only sees Iruka not trusting him and stopping him from achieving his dream and Mizuki simply uses this doubt and naruto wanting to gain recognition from others as fuel to convince him to steal the forbidden scroll"

"of course without separating Iruka and understanding naruto's mindset Mizuki could  have never been able to pull this off."

"I have to give probs to Mizuki for understanding naruto and Iruka's relationship perfectly and also understanding Iruka's responses to certain questions would be and using that advantages to make him, say things, he didn't mean without him knowing in front of naruto, making him doubt, Iruka's attention ( kindness ) was just perfect."

"After getting out of the academy I sneak into the Iruka sensei home waiting for him. Soon Iruka sensei comes home, I put in genjutsu and start the processes. It was 3 years ago that I started experimenting with my sharingen in that experiment, I found out that I could manipulate the brain of other creatures. By scanning a brain using Ai, I can target the certain parts of the brain held responsible for certain tasks. I could enhance or suppress the memories and emotions of people without leaving behind a trace in their chakra system."

"Of course, it has its limits and what I could achieve with it and I could only use this on people who are weaker than me and it can't be used in combat."

"After finding out its effects experimenting on animals. I moved on to a normal civilian and after a while, I started on people who process chakra, people who provided a little challenged to me, then soon moved on to people who could control the chakra to some degree. "

"This, I had to be careful and after careful thinking, I choose sakura for this test just one word from me and she would go, where I wanted without any question but I still call it the date to make her less suspicious."

"Soon after that, I moved on from sakura and started experimenting on genin, chunin, and eventually Iruka sensei."

"It was no secret that Iruka's parents had died in the nine tail incident and at first, he found it awkward to deal with the person containing the very monster responsible for his parent's death but he changes his mind about naruto later on, and decides to teach him wholeheartedly."

"My motivation was simple to suppress his positive memories of naruto and enhance his negative memories of the nine-tail fox directing his hatred towards naruto every week or month. I would come to repeat this process."

" Tonight is a very important day. I should get out of here before Mizuki comes into the Iruka

 

8