Chapter 5
424 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"After Iruka sensei place, I waited until evening and headed to the Hokage building to inform him about the Mizuki plan tonight."

At night in the Hokage building, Sasuke stood in front of old man hiruzen. "Sasuke what you are telling me is true. Hiruzen asks Sasuke again with a bit of pressure, this time with his keen eyes to see any sign of him lying."

"I will ask again Sasuke. How did you know about Mizuki's plan?"

"Lord Hokage, It was at the academy right after I talk with naruto that I saw Mizuki sensei approaching naruto."

"Your talk with naruto?" Yes lord Hokage replies Sasuke.

"Looks like you are getting close with him Sasuke. I am glad you can finally have a friend to talk to since I heard you don't have a friend."

Hiruzen talks with Sasuke with a bit of a smile on his face and thinks in his head.

' well, it's good for both of them but people wouldn't be keen on having an Uchiha with a host of nine tails, including Danzo will think this is a bad idea but, if we are able to make Sasuke loyal to the village then his sharingen would be a perfect counter against nine tails and him being a friend with naruto should be a good start forming new relationship after losing one. '

As hiruzen was thinking Sasuke replied back to hiruzen making him come out of his thoughts.

" I wouldn't call him my friend Lord Hokage. I was just giving my condolence since I heard he didn't pass the exam. "

" Don't act like that Sasuke since the incident. You haven't attempted to form any relationship so, I think this is a good start"

Anyway lord Hokage Sasuke replies back to hiruzen avoiding the topic and continuing his previous explanation.

"Since Mizuki sensei isn't our homeroom teacher and we hardly ever see him, I thought it was weird but I quickly dismiss this thought maybe he was just giving some encouragement to naruto since he was the sensei to judge our performance in the exam, but then suddenly they change their location which got me curious so, I follow them behind secretly then that's where I heard his plan explaining to naruto."

" Of course, I thought Naruto wouldn't be stupid enough to follow this plan and would inform Iruka sensei so, I leave the situation as it is believing in naruto that he wouldn't follow through with the plan. After I leave the place and head to my home I started to have some doubt about it since he isn't known for thinking about the consequences of his action."

"I returned back but didn't find naruto, I searched all over the village but couldn't find him. So I came here to inform you, Lord Hokage. It was such an oversight of me to not take account of naruto's personality. I truly realized my mistake and I will take any punishment, Lord Hokage. I explained the situation I had already memorized in my mind. "

After listening to Sasuke Lord Hokage took a long sign don't worry about what has already happened right now catching that naruto is the top priority.

'That child, what am I gonna do him.' hiruzen thinks in his head then just before he could say anything to Sasuke an anbu came beside him.

"Lord Hokage Naruto has stolen the forbidden scroll replies an anbu."

Hearing Hokage only nods towards an anbu thinking ' Looks like we are already too late. we need to find naruto before he meets Mizuki.'

Gather everyone you can find here right now, as fast as possible, and order the hiruzen.

" Also Sasuke you should leave now don't tell anyone this is an order."

"Don't worry about it lord Hokage, I won't tell anyone about this I will also make sure to find naruto."

"You don't need to Sasuke other shinobi will find Naruto."

"Please, I insist lord Hokage this could have been prevented in the first place. if I just informed you earlier so, I can at least lend a help no matter how small my effort maybe or I would forever feel guilty about this."

"Fine, but don't go overboard Sasuke."

"I understand. lord Hokage," Sasuke says to hiruzen and walks through the door.

After, Sasuke leaves the building an anbu informed him that a group of shinobi has been gathered. hiruzen quickly goes to meet them and explains the situation to them and orders them to find naruto and arrest Mizuki.

"I quickly moved towards the Iruka sensei place and waited until Mizuki hurriedly came in front of  Iruka house looking panic then he starts telling him about naruto stealing the forbidden scroll and even gives a hint about where naruto could be, but Iruka doesn't find it suspicious and quickly runs away in the direction without thinking much about it."

"Behind Mizuki gives creepy smile showing his satisfaction seeing his prey fall into his trap. I guess Iruka hasn't realized Mizuki's true personality yet, still thinking of themself friends, naruto's news must have preoccupied his mind to have any doubt about Mizuki's words, soon Mizuki also moves in the same direction following Iruka. "

"I also follow, after them hiding my presence after a few minutes of searching in the forest Iruka finally finds naruto."

"when Iruka arrives in front of him naruto starts telling him about the scroll and how it was Mizuki's plan listening to naruto's words, Iruka quickly connects the dots then Mizuki ambushes them from behind attacking naruto, but Iruka just in time pushes naruto taking the hit from giant shuriken."

"He quickly tells naruto to run away but Mizuki interrupts Iruka and tells naruto about the truth and why the villager hates him. Iruka shouts at Mizuki to not tell but he continues to tell naruto about the nine tail incidents and how Iruka hates him because his parents die at the incident and how the nine tail was inside his body with satisfaction grim on his face inflict pain on both Iruka and naruto."

"Iruka tries to tell naruto not to listen and tries to rebuttal Mizuki but he couldn't. His emotion running wild, the hatred that was steadily growing little by little throughout the year was finally showing its effect."

"Hearing Mizuki and seeing Iruka state, Naruto tries to deny it. He starts to gather chakra around his body probably for a shadow clone technique, I assumed. I watch it, intensely through my sharingen of how he was doing it but Mizuki interrupts it by throwing a large shuriken toward naruto."

"Iruka runs to naruto but before he could reach, I jump and appear in front of naruto and stop the shuriken. Naruto looks at me, he tries to say something but before, he could anything, I just tell him to run while still looking at Mizuki. Naruto nods at me and follows my order and runs deep into the forest. Mizuki tries to stop naruto but I step in front of him stopping him. "

"Mizuki your plans have been seen through, you are under arrest for stealing a forbidden scroll using naruto."

"What?" Mizuki replies with a shocked face not expecting Sasuke to appear then Sasuke continues.

"But I guess you are already aware of that Mizuki sensei." Sasuke talks with a mocking tone, annoying Mizuki.  

'That's right everyone is looking for you, but the fact you are not caught and aware of the situation yet decided to continue your plan. I was right about you Mizuki, choosing Naruto wasn't a random but intentional decision of yours to inflict pain on naruto and Iruka, wasn't it? The fact you decided to still continue the plan despite the risk tells how much you hate them both. ' Sasuke thinks in his head

"Was it you? Sasuke, was it you who exposed my plan?" Mizuki speaks and in return, Sasuke nods at him giving the confirmation. He wanted to, Mizuki grip his fist tightly holding his anger, he takes his giant shuriken from his back and starts to spin it really fast and speaks to Sasuke.

In the Hokage building old hiruzen was watching from his crystal talking to himself, this kid I told him not to go overboard but this might give me an idea of where Sasuke stands currently and Mizuki should be the perfect opponent to find that out just how strong have you become Sasuke. Hiruzen thinks in his head watching the event with interest from his Hokage building.

In the forest, Mizuki stares down at Sasuke, he thinks for a while and speaks with Sasuke.

"Sasuke, if you back down now then I will let you go unharmed this is your chance, you have already interfered too much in my plan. If you interfered again, I will make sure you will not be able to leave this place."

Mizuki threatened Sasuke with a warning but hearing this Iruka moves in front of Sasuke. he tells Sasuke.

"Sasuke go quickly and take naruto with you and make sure to protect that scroll. I will handle Mizuki and buy as much as time possible now go."

Iruka tells Sasuke but Sasuke only smiles in response toward Iruka making him confused.

Mizuki on their hand doesn't take this talk kindly and throws his shuriken toward them. Sasuke pushes Iruka and activities his sharingen and catches the shuriken. Shocking both of them, especially the Mizuki. when he throws that shuriken it was meant to end his opponent's life but the opponent easily casually caches it.

The throw, he practice day and night was this easy to catch, especially the one who catch It was a newly promoted genin, this was a lot too shallow for him with his pride wounded he looks at Sasuke more motivated than ever to kill this young Uchiha.

"Here, take It... It's yours. "

Sasuke replies and throwbacks shuriken even faster than, Mizuki throws completely surprising him. he dodges it barely landing on the ground clumsily. he looks at Sasuke menacingly and takes out the kunai from his pouch."

"Sasuke didn't think for a second you can run now. I will kill you then Iruka and that brat."

Mizuki says to Sasuke but he gets interrupted by Iruka.

"Don't forget about me Mizuki, I am still here. I won't let that happen."

Iruka tells Mizuki, but Sasuke interjects the conversation.

"Don't worry, Iruka sensei, I will handle this myself right now you are wounded on the back. you shouldn't move too much, but If you think, I am in danger then feel free to help me."

Iruka tries to say something but seeing the young boy confident he decides to trust him for now. he never thought of Sasuke as a reckless person so he must have planned.

Seeing their talk and ignoring him again Mizuki gets irritated and runs toward Sasuke lashing his kunai diagonally from the right but Sasuke easily dodges it by moving backward just enough to avoid the attack.

Mizuki quickly follows up with a left straight punch but Sasuke dodges it again leaning down seeing Sasuke lean down Mizuki then tries to knee kick him in the face but his knee gets intercepted by Sasuke's elbow getting his combination of moves stopped by Sasuke. Mizuki retreats back looking at Sasuke with anger, shock, embarrassment, and hatred.

'This kid's speed and strength are equal to mine that's impressive and with that sharingen, he is able to see my moves no wonder, he's able to stop my attacks. It also explains his confidence but I still, have my own advantages. My 27 years of experience and my body length. If I use the blind spot where his eyes can't see, I should be able to land hits even, if he reacts to it and tries to counter me. I will still be faster than him because my body length my punch will be faster than his own. I will put you in your place brat.'

Mizuki thinks in his head making a strategy he goes on the full offensive attacking Sasuke again but no matter, what he tries or what he does punching, kicking, and lashing. No matter what he couldn't touch Sasuke. Why can't I hit him? why? Mizuki gets visibly confused His moves get sloppy then at that moment a sharp and fast punch comes and makes a contact with Mizuki's face pulling him out of his confused state.

' Mizuki you must think you could win because you have some advantages in this fight but the result was already set from the start. It didn't matter if you have more experience than me. It didn't matter. if your hand has more reach than mine, It didn't matter if you were stronger and faster than me while I was weaker and It didn't matter even If I was against those odds. You winning against me is simply impossible.'

'Of course, such a result couldn't have been possible without the joint effort of my sharingen and Ai. My sharingen ability to predict an opponent and my AI unmatch observation and its terrifying calculation ability. My Ai takes my sharingen predicting ability even further, do you even understand the implication of that effect before you even make a move I can see your next move, the move beyond that, and The move beyond that already in my head that's the power, I hold through my sharingen and Ai.'

'The only way to deal with this power is to be so stronger than me that, I couldn't keep up with the opponent or messed up all of my senses hindering my sharingen and Ai abilities but you don't process any of them thus before, I even step out to help Iruka, I was already 100 % sure of my victory. You weren't even an opponent you were just a second test subject to test this power and increase, my experience fighting against a shinobi.'

While Sasuke was dodging flawlessly looking calm, Mizuki was on the edge sweating profusely and getting desperate every second of the fight each strike bringing his painful memories to the surface in his mind, he thinks looking at Sasuke.

'what is happening, why?, why can't I touch him? is this kid reading my moves? How is this possible isn't this 11-year-old, how could he read my moves, was I this obvious? No, I need to change my tactic.'

'I should change my rhythm then give him a feint and attack... huh why isn't this working is this the difference between us. The talent I wasn't born with, why I don't have talent like that? why do others always get everything? I don't get it, It's so unfair.)

'It's always been like this since that nine tail incident even though our parents die in the nine tail incident. why were you the one to get attention from the Hokage why? even though you were the trouble maker it was you who got the attention of the Hokage. what did he see in you?'

'what was I lacking? No one even looked at me. I thought people recognize me If I become strong someday so I tried to devote myself to training but I didn't have talent like other people being struck forever in chunin being an academy teacher was my destiny. I had enough of being chunin, enough of being a teacher in the academy, and especially seeing you getting friendly with that demon kid really boiled my blood.'

'Then, one day I had a brilliant plan. I waited for years planning to wait for the right moment and the opportunity finally showed itself the plan was moving all according to the way I wanted but then it all came crashing down all because of you damn brat you should have fucking died with your clan.'

Mizuki suddenly shouts at Sasuke cursing at him. he swings his kunai at him, but Sasuke dodges it elegantly to the right and uses Fire Release: Veil Technique to temporarily blind Mizuki. He moves back of Mizuki and gives him a karate chop on his neck making him unconscious.

In the Hokage building, a bunch of shinobi came reporting to hiruzen that they couldn't find Mizuki asking if they should gather more manpower but hiruzen dismissed them telling them that Mizuki is already caught.

The following morning after the incident Mizuki was arrested and thrown in jail. Naruto was still able to master the shadow clone jutsu which surprises Iruka, a few hours later naruto officially gets registered as a shinobi.

(21st January)

After the incident, Day had already passed and Sasuke was practicing his body flicking technique in the forest but suddenly stop his training and call out to naruto who was spying on him from a distance. why are you spying on me naruto Sasuke questions naruto?

Naruto comes out from his hiding place and speaks.

"I saw your fight against Mizuki and I want to be stronger. How did you get that stronger? Sasuke. 

Naruto asks Sasuke really curious about the secret.

"How did I get this stronger hmm of course by training? How would I become this stronger idiot?"

Sasuke replies to Naruto and he quickly responds with can you train me with a bit of hopeful expression.

"what do I possibly gain from this naruto? Sasuke asks then naruto stays silent for a while but he suddenly gets the idea.

"I will teach you shadow clone jutsu Naruto tells Sasuke with enthusiasm. Sasuke stays silent for a few minutes considering his option in front of naruto, making him nervous after a few minutes of silence he finally speaks agreeing with naruto.

' Though I can just copy his jutsu when he is using it but then since the day after tomorrow is Kakashi's bell test this be should the perfect opportunity to practice some coordination with naruto and help him get stronger. It could benefit me in fighting Zabuza and in the chunin exam too. I hope he will at least be useful and won't become a burden.' 

Sasuke thinks in his head and then hears a voice in his head.

[ host, there is someone spying on us]

'Yeah, I don't know, where he is but I get the nagging feeling of being watched for a while, since naruto came, it could be an anbu did hiruzen put someone in charge of watching naruto. I guess I have to be careful around naruto from now on.)

Thinking in his head he comes from his thought and Starts training again while giving naruto some chakra training tests on the tree.

7